Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken (36534 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt (photo) / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) / Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2012
pendo89:
hahaha.funny.
What will happen to this man? any law prohibiting?

grin I'm not sure but the problem here is that he sells it as chicken and from what i know, impersonation of any kind or in this case imfowlation is a crime grin.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by elampiro(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Number one enemy of Nigeria = Too much quest for money.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by day4(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Akii j'egun akki f'igun bori. why b say pepo we don dey chop am neva die finish na?. meanwhile, dat man should no go unponished.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by sexybash(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2012
if only vulture cures HIV it will have been in extint, may be the cure for cancer might be found in vulture just thinking aloud sha IMO
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Manweysabi(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2012
samuelee1:

That's besides the point. He was caught because he lied about what he was selling, making people think it was cow meat (suya). If he had openly said he was roasting vulture, then he shouldn't have been caught, cos it'll have been left for people to choose whether or not they wanted to eat vulture meat.
vulture in place of cow meat? So those people buying his meat cannot differentiate b/w cow meat from any other meat? Smh!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by vescucci(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Haha. Mein Gott!!! Only in naija!!!

But who's to say vultures are not delicious?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2012
Thank God I have stopped eating suya.but I don't see anything wrong with vulture meat! Abi people wey dey chop am since nothing do dem nau! The only offence he committed is lying about the type of meat he sells.apart from dat vulture meat is edible.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by madjune(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
What's the big deal here- They are all fowls. One flies and eats dead meat, the other eats dirt. And they all taste alike. Give this man a break
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Clemzy16(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Vultures as we know generally eat dead thing, especially dead human beings. It is very wrong for him to sell vultures to people to consume considering the effects it will cause to them. The law itself speculates the kind of meat man can consume. I believe He's very much aware and He's doing it with personal interest. He should be serve a jail term.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Freiburger(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
I wish all his customers a very good appetite.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Freiburger(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:
why so many vultures in nigeria?

i was so surprised to see them in different parts of the country- never saw any while growing up.
That means more people die in Nigeria this time, since vultures are known for eating dead bodies. grin
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by demitola(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Omo meehn! It reminds me of d perturbation on ma friend'z face when we were in Akwaibom state NYSC camp who discovered vultures were very common around there after patronising d cheap roasted-chicken sellers in Mammy. Oya naw, time 4 Nafdac 2start nationwide suya approval!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by jude33084(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
cjrane: Aboki always want to make money through all the foul means in this world. Why couldn't he just buy real chicken and try to sell as many as possible? Two days ago,another Hausa man suffocated a child in Mushin for ritual money.

I thought H̲̅€ was an Igbo guy undecided cheesy
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Empyv: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Meat na meat bros all animals are for consumption so weda na vulture or chicken meat na meat i beg make d aboki come give me some for abuja
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by 2sa2: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Clemzy16: Vultures as we know generally eat dead thing, especially dead human beings. It is very wrong for him to sell vultures to people to consume considering the effects it will cause to them. The law itself speculates the kind of meat man can consume. I believe He's very much aware and He's doing it with personal interest. He should be serve a jail term.
And who told you vulture meat has (negative)effects. once you cook it properly, its safe to consume it, just like pork. And for those of your calling bush rat or grass cutter mere rat, you are on you own o, and who says there is something wrong in eating house rat. The only rat that is forbidden is the 'pointed face rat' and reason is becos its poisonous. God gave us the power to dominate the earth and everything therein, so anything edible should be eaten IMAO.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
I know where to get correct cow meat suya in PH, hardly byu Chicken suya, and i cant even eat suya in Onne roadside,when Protea camp will always give me all I needed. cool
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by basty: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
This ibo Guys sha, na wha o. They can do anything for money.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by UmarSanda: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
cjrane: Aboki always want to make money through all the foul means in this world. Why couldn't he just buy real chicken and try to sell as many as possible? Two days ago,another Hausa man suffocated a child in Mushin for ritual money.
u must b a vulture urself, who told u he is an Aboki? Get ur glasses n read d thread well.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Vicjustice: [size=20pt]That man is evil.
It is generally risky to consume animals like Vultures as they themselves consume rotten animal carcases that carry bacteria and germs.
Now, his offence is not because he sells vultures, but rather because he deceived the public that he sells chicken, there would have been no offence had he publicly declared that he is a Vulture (meat) seller.
It is even more disturbing that this was done by a Hausa man, Muslims are known to be very clean with animal slaughter and consumption hence they would not touch animals that they consider "unclean".
But why would any body have the rights to open a food business, why is there no official regulation and control for this trade?[/size]
Point of correction man. Being Hausa man doesn't mean that he's Muslim. Exactly what happened the other time when one Hausa policeman killed a driver, and my ibo and deltan brothers automatically assumed that he had to be a Muslim because he was hausa. Only to find out that the policeman was actually a christian, after many innocent hausa muslim traders had been attacked and their wares stolen. Stop making hasting conclusion.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
berem: Thank God I have stopped eating suya.but I don't see anything wrong with vulture meat! Abi people wey dey chop am since nothing do dem nau! The only offence he committed is lying about the type of meat he sells.apart from dat vulture meat is edible.
Hope you know vulture carries a lot of bacteria, and hausas' suya and chicken are not well cooked.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by uche08(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
It was once rumoured in early 2000 about questionable meat import into this country b4 obasanjo banned imported frozen food and dora akuunyiri also help in food security. and pple were criticising them.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by doofanc: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
It is generally risky to consume animals like Vultures as they themselves consume rotten animal carcases that carry bacteria and germs.
Now, his offence is not because he sells vultures, but rather because he deceived the public that he sells chicken, there would have been no offence had he publicly declared that he is a Vulture (meat) seller.
It is even more disturbing that this was done by a Hausa man, Muslims are known to be very clean with animal slaughter and consumption hence they would not touch animals that they consider "unclean".
But why would any body have the rights to open a food business, why is there no official regulation and control for this trade?[/size]

stop being an i.diot. how do you know he is a muslim?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Umar Sanda: u must b a vulture urself, who told u he is an Aboki? Get ur glasses n read d thread well.

stop showing ur stupidity here. The man is from NORTH-EAST Nigeria. Does dat not make him an aboki?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Ndkings1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
God have mercy ooo!!!
What wuld his customers b sayin by nw?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by stephnie44(f): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Ivynwa(f): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
That suya that they don't even cook and heat very well.
You can imagine what an unwell cooked udele (vulture) will be: disaster!
Chineke biko sachasia grin grin. (God please wash the stomachs that have eaten this Aboki's udeled suya. Amen).
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by hollypagan: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Abeg make una go sidon vulture no bi meat
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by MrHim(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Awwwh! Look at the cute vultures, lying so peacefully, so calm and cute,; can't say the same for the homosapien with them though *sighs* cheesy
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Kay1kay1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Gosh...this is why one should to run after every food outside. Better to eat bread sometimes...
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by amiskurie(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
I remember back in mile-12 when a mallam(me-suya)that's been selling us suya was caught chasing rats in a drainage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.