Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2498865 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi, your father is getting old, it's time you take over his okada riding so you can help your poor old mother. It is better than this fake paracetamol you are hawking on the street. cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
this one has started his madness.

Chinonso dike
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chidiebere we thought you all that you know on NL. Keep deceiving only yourself. Wretched okada man cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
you are miserable, keep calling me chidiebere. Mumu
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chidiebere simeon nwabekeyi what about that your horrible shoe? cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
why are you caling me chidiebere, is it because I saw picture of river aba? cheesy
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
No senator from Orlu zone has brought federal developments to the zone. Fact!!
All they know is to steal the money allocated to the zone.

smh
Abi. All they know is steal money. However, Hope is still a learner compared to the ex-thief himself Nzeribe. At least I have seen some electrical transformers Hope donated to some communities in Isunjaba.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
I agree, im chidiebere, can you go drown yourself in river awka now? grin

The same aba pics cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ideato South

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think it is the other way round. There is zero government presence in imo state as a whole. I wish imolites should stone okorocha. What Obiano has achieved in 2 yrs has surpassed 16yrs of misrule in imo state.

Abagworo:

Individuals are trying but no government presence I must say. Anambrians should start demanding more from their Governors. Obiano for now is a showman.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
asha90:
I think it is the other way round. There is zero government presence in imo state as a whole. I wish imolites should stone okorocha. What Obiano has achieved in 2 yrs has surpassed 16yrs of misrule in imo state.

Beyond billboards seen here and there nothing suggests of government presence in almost all of Anambra State. Peter Obi's presence seems even more felt now with his rural roads. Tell yourself the truth.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Imo state has been suffering great neglect. This is the rural road conditions in imo state. Tufia

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pictures are like conscience. Beyond jokes and play, there is zero government presence in the whole of imo state both federal and state, coupled with the fact that the people are generally poor. Until we start seeing world class ambitious projects/infrastructures like this one seen in Anambra anywhere in imo state then it will continue to be a backward rural state

[s]
Abagworo:

Beyond billboards seen here and there nothing suggests of government presence in almost all of Anambra State. Peter Obi's presence seems even more felt now with his rural roads. Tell yourself the truth.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Could you believe this is a cut off community in imo state. A whole community does not have an access road and there are many of them like that.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Until I start seeing bridges like this ones seen in Anambra anywhere in imo state then you need to start impeaching your govs in imo state starting with okorocha. Be sincere to yourself for once..imo state is stark backward. You guys are badly shortchanged despite all the loans and bailouts.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Until I start seeing such roads and bridges like this one seen in Anambra anywhere in imo state then you guys will still be considered insensitive even unto yourselves as you cannot hold your governors responsible for your backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorocha has sunk imo state into huge debt but can we start seeing decent road network across the state like these ones in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
We will post other areas in imo state that needs serious attention like the state university and state teaching hospital. Both are total mess and does not look like where humans are trained or treated.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by freshvine(f): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
I traveled to Anambra yesterday. Oh my God, see roads. Honestly I wept for Imo state.

I am from Imo btw

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Is that Rochas on a horse In the statue? What a psycho
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Keep pulling pics from your a.nus. You don't know how big the market you have bought is. I will torment you till you give up on life. cheesy
Owerri the slum is staring at you.

ROYALD:
Multi Billion Electrical Market Obosi
more pic of Anamnbra

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2016
asha90:
Until I start seeing such roads and bridges like this one seen in Anambra anywhere in imo state then you guys will still be considered insensitive even unto yourselves as you cannot hold your governors responsible for your backwardness.

Like I wrote earlier Peter Obi's rural roads are the only visible government presence but Obiano seems to be all about billboards. Every 200 metre distance you see one billboard of Obiano "Sun governor of the year" without it indicating any project. It seems the unnecessary flyovers less than 1km apart is his ultimate. Demand for more. As for Imo we have a Government presence every 2km but yet demand for more.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo stop foaming in the mouth. What Obiano has achieved in just 2yrs has surpassed everything imo governors has done in 16yrs. Obiano is the best governor not just in the SE but Nigeria as a whole. FACT!

Obiano is doing world class projects, attracting investors worth billions of Dollars, paying salaries as and when due while imo state is still owing several months. Making sure that investors are trooping by providing enabling environment. Obiano has done bridges across rivers to oil facilities etc. I know it is jealousy that is killing you but I will be here to bury you. Yes he is the Sun man of the year which your incompetent failed Okorocha has not won before despite being in power for 6yrs.

What has Okorocha achieved despite all the loans and bailouts? Each time Okorocha receive bailout he will travel in search of investors but till now no one has come to invest a pin in imo state not even imolites themselves but they rather go elsewhere. Tufia!

There is no government presence in the whole of imo state both federal and state. Over 85% of the communities in imo state do not have a connecting asphalted roads, some are cut off completely by streams and rivers. The federal roads in imo state are all mess and the worst in the SE. None is passable.

What about your state university and state teach hospital, are they different from poultry farms? cheesy

Stop trying to massage your ego because we all know the bitter truth, imo state is a stark backward state with its indigenes leaving for neighbouring states en mass for economic survival while no Igbo nor outsider visit your state for any genuine reason whatsoever.

Obiano is the best in Nigeria, Anambra is the fastest developing state in Nigeria! Deal with it!

[s]
Abagworo:

Like I wrote earlier Peter Obi's rural roads are the only visible government presence but Obiano seems to be all about billboards. Every 200 metre distance you see one billboard of Obiano "Sun governor of the year" without it indicating any project. It seems the unnecessary flyovers less than 1km apart is his ultimate. Demand for more. As for Imo we have a Government presence every 2km but yet demand for more.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Unbiased assessment from an unbiased Imolite. Truth cannot be hidden. cool

freshvine:
I traveled to Anambra yesterday. Oh my God, see roads. Honestly I wept for Imo state.

I am from Imo btw

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
jamjo:

Why is it that this governor lack vision, why Rochas love mediocrity. Just look at this rendering of the bridge just mere looking at the design substandard are written all over it .
Substandard roads. The leopard never changes its spots.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sirade(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Chino abi asha90, your stupidity stinks. Must you display your idiocy in any given opportunity.

This thread was not created by abagworo, for you to use because of him to litter this thread with filty pics you dug out from God knows where.

Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Point of correction I am not chino. Do you want more bitter truth pictures from imo state?

sirade:
Chino abi asha90, your stupidity stinks. Must you display your idiocy in any given opportunity.

This thread was not created by abagworo, for you to use because of him to litter this thread with filty pics you dug out from God knows where.

Grow up man.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sirade(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo:

stop this obi and obiano comparism in this thread.

Neglect that deranged guy to keep this thread clean.

I most time log in to nairaland because of this Imo thread. It is so unfortunate what you and that slowpoke chino has turned it into.

Is a pity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
I can see you are just realising the fact that the I.diot is the cause of all these? Instead of the dunce to focus on his failed and bankrupt imo state he is busy kicking aimlessly and drawing fire on this thread.

Na me fit you i.diots on NL because I will never let go until you animals learn.

sirade:

stop this obi and obiano comparism in this thread.

Neglect that deranged guy to keep this thread clean.

I most time log in to nairaland because of this Imo thread. It is so unfortunate what you and that slowpoke chino has turned it into.

Is a pity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Bridge looking like this across Urashi River in Ugbelle in Ideato South connects most of Ideato south with Ugbelle - Umuma Issiaku to Orlu.

Work started on the road to the bridge during Udenwa govt;

the first bridge across Mgbede Stream along the road was built, gutters were built on both sides of the road;

next was to build the bridge across Urashi river in Ugbelle.

Work continued on the road under Ohakim govt.

Rochas Okorocha came in as governor, work stopped on the road till this day.

Twice, people here voted Rochas en mass, but the people here in Ugbelle where the bridge is remain like in the dark ages.

Rochas has been building fly overs in Owerri where cheaper roundabouts could have been better; demolishing missionary schools in Owerri and build new ones.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
@ROYALD, just post one more picture of Imo state and tag it Anambra again, then watch and see what I will turn this thread into. Anybody that knows ROYALD should tame him now because I will turn this thread up-side-down when I start my own madness. You are warned finally! Dare me and see how this matchet will go over your neck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.