Stats: 3,184,644 members, 7,924,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2474398 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7of55b-qQ_E

If this estate has tarred roads it will beat Achike Udenwa estate because it habours more magnificent mansions.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Owerriboi:
Grgton this comparative analysis dey sweet me because I know you have nothing to show except one junction while the whole of Owerri is slum.. cheesy

1. Owerri flyover

2. Awka flyover

Call result

you keep posting an Express way

Lolzz
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lolzz [/quote]honestly speaking there is somethings that I can not do even if I'm coursed, how can someone create numerous monikers and be attacking every south east tread in the name of defending his state or putting confussion in other region. Even if u are yoruba man tell me what u have achieved with this ur mumu act from 2007 till date? There is no modern development in the entire nigeria. Somebody should go and watch the new oceans mall in umhlanga south Africa not yet open, u will see that nigeria is backwards in fact we don't suppose to talk or brag with all this mushroom houses we are building here. U can't see me bragging about whatever in nigeria. Honestly south Africa is 200 miles ahead of us and u can not see them bragging. I was in awka since weekend to see a friend awka roads are bad now than before, those roads constructed during obi's time are now damaging from unizik junction to okpunor/ ngozika to temp. Site/ ifite to amansea etc are all bad with all this in ur capital city yet u do not want someone to rest in this tread, u are always fighting and defending all this bad and narrow roads in awka. I spent six yrs in awka and there is no where I don't know. Why I hate u (chino or whatever)is that no where u will see anything IMO state that u won't show ur hatred even in youtube this one don pass trolling since 15 yrs u don't want to grow old, how much have u made with this ur madness?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Owerriboi:
See this mofo, stop begging me. I can never be tired so far as you envious ediots are still hovering here. I have said it severally if not for my kind of person you people would have done terrible things online with Anambra's name. What most of don't know is that this nairaland is my office, so I am ready for you guys.

The more you post in this thread the more Anambra seems to flood and catch fire.
Ji nwanyo nwanne, udo di.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Owerriboi:
Just today the military invaded imo state and guess what happened. Ewu awusa, no one saw you on the thread. The more you hate Anambra the more military invade imo and the more insecurity, flood, fire in imo state.

https://www.nairaland.com/7422876/golden-dawn-ii-izombe-imo

nobody hates Anambra. Military is coming because Imo ppl shiri ike. Flood is becoming because of flood.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Hometown Resort, Arondizogu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondizogu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2022
National HIGH School, Arondizuogu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondizuogu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondi 2

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondizuogu 3

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondizuogu 4

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Arondiz

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Oil Refinery In Imo state.
Photos from the Waltersmith Petroman Modular Refinery obogwe, Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State. 5,000bpd in 1st Phase.
This project is a public private partnership.
Waltersmith holding a 70 percent interest while NCDMB holds 30 percent & it is almost nearing 100% completion.
NCDMB is Nigerian Content Development Management Board.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by sonature1: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Who agrees?

I don't see Lagos
Owerri shouldn't be on that list.

Lagos should be the first or second.

Island parts of Lagos are very fine.

It's not the kind of Lagos everyone is used to.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Anselem86:

Lolzz honestly speaking there is somethings that I can not do even if I'm coursed, how can someone create numerous monikers and be attacking every south east tread in the name of defending his state or putting confussion in other region. Even if u are yoruba man tell me what u have achieved with this ur mumu act from 2007 till date? There is no modern development in the entire nigeria. Somebody should go and watch the new oceans mall in umhlanga south Africa not yet open, u will see that nigeria is backwards in fact we don't suppose to talk or brag with all this mushroom houses we are building here. U can't see me bragging about whatever in nigeria. Honestly south Africa is 200 miles ahead of us and u can not see them bragging. I was in awka since weekend to see a friend awka roads are bad now than before, those roads constructed during obi's time are now damaging from unizik junction to okpunor/ ngozika to temp. Site/ ifite to amansea etc are all bad with all this in ur capital city yet u do not want someone to rest in this tread, u are always fighting and defending all this bad and narrow roads in awka. I spent six yrs in awka and there is no where I don't know. Why I hate u (chino or whatever)is that no where u will see anything IMO state that u won't show ur hatred even in youtube this one don pass trolling since 15 yrs u don't want to grow old, how much have u made with this ur madness?

My dear, Igbo man no get problem of inferiority complex even between themselves. Never seen an Ogun man antagonizing or attacking their fellow illorin, Oyo or their last born Ekiti state. Me never see. That's why I still kick against anything Biafra or ipob. Let everybody stay on their own and rule themselves as they like. Some People are too good in making problems for others. Problems igbo's had during the war and today that is dragging Igboman backward and her economy is still this same stubborn set of greedy People fermenting problems between Igbo groups and sub-group. I don't know what Anambra man has been dragging with imo man till today.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2022
We are back from break.

Owerri is a glorified village that's why millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra cities for greener pasture. Owerri doesn't have a signature infrastructure.

1. Owerri

2. Awka

Grgton:
I want to see something like this in Anambra....
This picture is just From one location. . There are different location in the entire city owerri with the same design... I love the decoration as you call it. Kindly post something like this ... Obviously you can't get it

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Owerri is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria
Owerri is an unplanned disjointed disorganised village with dilapidated muddy tiny roads. Imo leaders have failed imo state. This is why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra

1. Owerri

2. Awka

Grgton:
The capital
Top beautiful city in Nigeria and unarguably in South East

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1037) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)