Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,109 members, 7,949,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (28844 Views)

Poll: J.lo or beyo.

Jennifer lopez: 67% (50 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 32% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

BEYONCE - Now The Most Grammy-nominated Female Artiste Of All Time. / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2006
Hmmmmm

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2006
awwwwwwwwww cheers gals @esly n mukina kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
dats really sweet of U gals kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss luv ya xx kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Beyonceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss n Jay-zzzzzzzzzzzzz kiss kiss kiss kiss lookin sooooooooooooo much in luv! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2006
well rho u win wink wink winkcos esly's nowhere to be found??
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by felistidiot: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2006
jeniferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lopezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz j loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jeniferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lopezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2006
beyonce is hoot than j.lo
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2006
another beyonce fanatic uh wink wink wink wink
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2006
[move][/move]
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss
[move][/move]
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Blaise(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
j lo is prettier than beyonce

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Blaise(f): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2006
what about these pics

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Ciaralover(f): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2006
J LO!!

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by pepm: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2006
I got with beyonce this time but shakira wins the last post tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2006
J.lo! kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2006
beyonce. 4real.
i believe we all know dat.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by gbadex1(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2006
excuse me but i gotta ask this question. you all are females right? and you all are trying to make comparisons between beyonce and jlo to see who's te hottest, right? if so, why the schmuck are you females doing the comparisons? are you all lesbians or what angry tongue grin!!! sheesh, it's the malefolk that should be sizing them up not the other way round. Jesus! cheesy
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 12:50pm On May 02, 2006
ok. But did anyone say this thread was strictly for females or ladies.
Abeg men are welcome to post deir own opinion
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:54pm On May 02, 2006
hey beyunce i'll gave u nice foto's for beyonce,check them out

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2006
beyonce over and over again

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:57pm On May 02, 2006
ooh so sexy grin

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:57pm On May 02, 2006
oops,that aint beyonce,sorry undecided embarassed
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2006
sexy

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 2:00pm On May 02, 2006
eveseh:

l.o.l
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 2:01pm On May 02, 2006
cool

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 2:01pm On May 02, 2006
Rhodalyn:

l.o.l

shut up, you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2006
;d ;d

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 2:08pm On May 02, 2006
are u sure u did nt purposely post that dere.
I mean Dis
eveseh:

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2006
beyunce:

are u sure u did nt purposely post that dere.
I mean Dis

no i didnt,i thoguht it was beyonce?
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On May 02, 2006
eveseh:

shut up, you tongue tongue tongue tongue
l.o.l allow me to have some fun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On May 02, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 2:57pm On May 02, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2006
I dont know about you guyz but i'm down with them, they've got both sexy bodies, kool shapes and nice boobs and ass. And most of all they've got nice voices If i was allowed to marry two wives, i think they would be my best choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] / Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters. / Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter's 7th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.