Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,933 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (28864 Views)

Poll: J.lo or beyo.

Jennifer lopez: 67% (50 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 32% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

BEYONCE - Now The Most Grammy-nominated Female Artiste Of All Time. / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 8:48pm On May 02, 2006
emmeno:

I don't know about you guys but i'm down with them, they've got both sexy bodies, kool shapes and nice boobs and ass. And most of all they've got nice voices If i was allowed to marry two wives, i think they would be my best choice

too bad u are not allowed to marry two wives,lol tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 11:12pm On May 05, 2006
l.o.l!!!!!! :d :d :d
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by enistory(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2006
lets try ashanti with beyonce
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2006
beyonce and ashanti pls it wont work beyonce will win
anyway
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2006
exactly girl Beyonce will deffinately win.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Z4M4eva(f): 10:55am On May 12, 2006
Beyonce or J.Lo ?? ---------- Beyonce !!
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 5:09pm On May 12, 2006
c'mon!!!!!!! j.lo's got a better shape/figure. who what is beyonce? is it just coz j.lo is waay older? nahh
she winz this one. U GOT MA VOTES J.LO!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ciaragirl(f): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
beyonce
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
j.lo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
beyonce is da boom she's hoooot
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2006
Ma j.lo isn't to compare wit dat fake boobz, lipsrsealed
u win dis j.lo, get right kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2006
j kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ekiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
nkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
nkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ykiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
*******************u win dis ma gurl!!! kiss************************
Lkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
okiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
pkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ekiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Efani(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
i still stick wit beyonce
all u haters need to kill yourself
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
stick wit d booty faker grin lipsrsealed
i'll always go for ma j.lo,
SHE WAS NEVER FAKE, SHE IS NEVER FAKE, SHE'LL NEVA BE FAKE. kiss kiss kiss kiss
u've got ma votes baby gurl, you rock and hit doze plastic boobs beyonko,
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2006

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
i'd kill maself if i neva got right, if i was never held down, i would of killed mazelv olready,
sorry ooohh, cheesy
u win j.lo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Efani(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2006
beyonce is wayyy betta than j-lo
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
beyonce all in da wayyyyyyyyy

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by molluma(f): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
beeeeeeeeeeeeyonceee.

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by molluma(f): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2006
its not like jlo aint hot, but i pick B
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2006
u'd just see her fakey from far away undecided tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Germanibab(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2006
for me i think Beyounce is the best
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ADESUWA(f): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2006
jenny from the block beats beyonce hands down.

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eveseh(f): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2006
jenny from the sucks
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ADESUWA(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2006
eslynera, who won the poll
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2006
how can i put one anyways??
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ADESUWA(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2006
Just count and tell me who o won the poll
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2006
why dont U Count as well?? undecided
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2006
well i think you know, J.LO won this one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ma j.lo u won cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss
who do u vote for anyways??
many people like that plastic booty, i don't know why, tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2006
Anyways, I'll count, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Tonto Dikeh's Photo At Miss Grand Nigeria / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settleā€ / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.