Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,622 members, 7,975,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (28878 Views)

Poll: J.lo or beyo.

Jennifer lopez: 67% (50 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 32% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

BEYONCE - Now The Most Grammy-nominated Female Artiste Of All Time. / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Efani(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2006
u mean break hater
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by snazzydawn(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2006
at least you were busy getting a life.I'm impressed tongue grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Efani(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
haha wish i could say tha same for u lol jk
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2006
break or brweak, at least you understood what i meant, duhh, tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Efani(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2006
yea ok
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by snazzydawn(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2006
Hmmm,this new repackaged efani is just okay, though I prefer Efani of yesterday. Well,looks like some people are growing up. grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by saintkola(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2006
jLo may be old stock but we still got 2 give her due respect !
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2006
thanx saint kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by saintkola(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2006
dont mention it !
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by saintkola(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
dont mention it ! jLo 4 lives 4 eva.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by saintkola(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
dont mention it ! jLo lives 4 eva.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ladykool(f): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2006
beyonce is pretty
but j.lo got dis one and my vote! she is a really pretty girl!
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
throwin out a big party for j.lo's fans, in here, cheesy wink
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by trendy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2006
J.lo is more like it
she is real,
i am a fan beyonce but she is trying too hard to be sexy
if you gat it u dont flaunt it
it radiates without any effort from you

so i give it to J.lo
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Emad(f): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2006
i think beyonce is pretty but i prefer J.lo
J.lo is older but still looks like Beyonce's age mate, for me it means alot
We are not sure that Beyonce at almost 40 will look 1/2 the same, for Christ's sake what is she doing with Jay-Z?
She shd find herself a cuter guy, gosh angry angry angry angry
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by tng(f): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2007
J.lo is more like it
she is real,
i am a fan beyonce but she is trying too hard to be sexy
if you gat it u don't flaunt it
it radiates without any effort from you

so i give it to J.lo[quote][/quote]

YEP!
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by katchy(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2007
grin
these two women are my top list celebrity. I adore them both but there is nothing as sexy, sultry and powerful like Jlo ever.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Ndi(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2007
Beyonce is okay but i prefer Jennifer Lopez especially in Hollywood. I just love the roles she features in "Maid in Manhattan". smiley
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Nella(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2007
Ndi:

Beyonce is okay but i prefer Jennifer Lopez especially in Hollywood. I just love the roles she features in "Maid in Manhattan". smiley

u can say that again! wink
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by QueenB1(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2008
OHHHHHH, I WISH I SAW THIS THREAD EARLIER. Awwww cry
Beyoshit and J.Lo? shocked shocked;

J.Lo is just far more prettier and better and sexier and amazing than fat Beyoshit. Gosh.
I hate everything about that Beyoshit, first she cant sing all she does is screaming, and talk about beautiful please ok. She is not all that special. I mean what wont make up and money do?. oh please. There are more black beauties out there!!

J.Lo wins anyday anytime. she is just too much. Beyonce is not in her class. God forbid.

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by QueenB1(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2008
J-to tha Lo hello! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by QueenB1(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2008
j.lo kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by QueenB1(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2008
kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by QueenB1(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2008
Go Jenny, go go go go mami. kiss kiss kiss kiss

NO Comparison with J.LO again. No way. Beyonce is not in her class. abegi.

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by ozigbo(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2008
J baby forlife, ever green.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by EastnEuSis(f): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2008
jlo undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Beyonce!!!!! kiss smiley grin wink

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by omoovie(f): 12:00am On May 10, 2008
Without a doubt Beyonce is finer looks wise, she's got a better singing voice (at least one with more character and octave scale), she's lasted longer than JLo fad wise too. But I think Jlo's the better dancer and has a far longer resume. I like Jlo's personality better tho so it's a toss up depending on which thing we are basing the comparison on. Singing? Beyonce wins. Originality? Jlo wins (am sorry but Beyonce too dey copy copy and I find it hard to respect those types of singers that will just be dubbing like omo roasters at a GCE exam!)
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by JoyceAgim(f): 12:50am On May 10, 2008
J.LO anytime anyday.J.LO for live.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by sima(f): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=90pt]JLO[/size]
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by sima(f): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2008
n' i prefer jlo's style 2 beyonce's. . .
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by origina9ja(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2008
Beyonce hell 2 the no
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by sima(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
haha. . .lloll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / Chika Ike Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Wore It Better? / Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.