Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,966 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:19 AM

Waiting Till Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting Till Marriage (4121 Views)

Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex / How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2013
You hv not answered any of the questions that I asked.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by quindebbie: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
My dear friends I want to say that God is not an author of confusion.if u seek his face for his will in marriage, he would not lead u astray.a lot of christians make mistakes by marryin a person because of d tinz dy see in present and not the future,God knows who u re compactable with.u mite grumble and not be comfortable but when u obey,u look bak nd smile and thank God dat u obeyed.our thoughts re not God's thoughts neither re our ways his ways.u dnt get married cos of wht u c nw u dnt start a relationship witot seekin God's face.d bible says in amos 3:3 dat d 2 cannot walk 2geda unless dy agree so u kant marry sum1 who is not God's will and expect it 2 work.itz a life time institution and should not be taken for granted.and sex b4 marriage is not God's will.ur body is God's temple and thereFore,u shud honour him with it.I knw itz not easy to abstain 4rm sex as young pple datz y we need 2 ask God for his grace.we all have sexual urges,but don't let it lead u 2 sin.u mite say u just kissin but d bible said let him dat thinks he stands,take heed less he fall.d devil is just lookin for a foot hole 2 cum in nd do harvock.if u re of age,and can take care of a family,pray 2 God 2 shw u his will.it mite b some1 u neva liked or neva expected but just accept God's will.do not murmur he holds tomorrow and has a reason 4 bringin u 2geda.love and honour dat person.but if u re not of age,kip prayin 4 God's will 2 b done itz not 2 eArly.he said as we have said in his ears so wud he do 4 us.once ur patner is God fearin,u kan have a happy home.God bless u all and kip u in dis adultrous generation.

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
quin debbie: My dear friends I want to say that God is not an author of confusion.if u seek his face for his will in marriage, he would not lead u astray.a lot of christians make mistakes by marryin a person because of d tinz dy see in present and not the future,God knows who u re compactable with.u mite grumble and not be comfortable but when u obey,u look bak nd smile and thank God dat u obeyed.our thoughts re not God's thoughts neither re our ways his ways.u dnt get married cos of wht u c nw u dnt start a relationship witot seekin God's face.d bible says in amos 3:3 dat d 2 cannot walk 2geda unless dy agree so u kant marry sum1 who is not God's will and expect it 2 work.itz a life time institution and should not be taken for granted.and sex b4 marriage is not God's will.ur body is God's temple and thereFore,u shud honour him with it.I knw itz not easy to abstain 4rm sex as young pple datz y we need 2 ask God for his grace.we all have sexual urges,but don't let it lead u 2 sin.u mite say u ust kissin but d bible said let him dat thinks he stands,take heed less he fall.d devil is just lookin for a foot hole 2 cum in nd do harvock.if u re of age,and can take care of a fami
ly,pray 2 God E shw u his will.it mite b some1 u neva liked or neva expected but just accept God's will.do not murmur he holds tomorrow and has a reason 4 bringin u 2geda.love and honour dat person.but if u re not of age,kip prayin 4 God's will 2 b done itz not 2 eArly.he said as we have said in his ears so wud he do 4 us.once ur patner is God fearin,u kan have a happy home.God bless u all and kip u in dis adultrous generation.

I agree with you totally sis. Just blessed to have you in our mist.

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by quindebbie: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thank bro how is ur christian life?
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
quin debbie: Thank bro how is ur christian life?
M female Debbie...*hides*

It hasn't been easy.

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Analysis paralysis. I hope you don't get stuck with an impotent man.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
obowunmi: Analysis paralysis. I hope you don't get stuck with an impotent man.
Why wouldn't he say he is? If he loves me he should be honest and come out with the truth because I don't understand what he would gain from lying.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Why wouldn't he say he is? If he loves me he should be honest and come out with the truth because I don't understand what he would gain from lying.

Keep telling yourself that.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by quindebbie: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Just hold on 2 God in genuine prayerz nd he wud nt give u an impotent man
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by KHENNYJAMES(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Thats why you re called today, God call sinners to repentance, but not all are privillaged to have this grace, Only those called.
Alot of people have heard the Gospel uncountable times, yet would give deaf ears to it, its because they are under the curse of Satan:

2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God

And Christ made it plain that convertion is not by our own power, So It is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.

[color=#990000]For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up. -John 6:44

For God said to Moses, "I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose." for it. -Romans 9:15,16
For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ
only if they'd hear this! nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / Happy Pentecost Day To All Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.