Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. (7378 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Unfortunately it goes both ways! You can't blame it on the girl alone.

What open ended discussions was he putting forward. If you go out with a girl and you allow her to engage in BBM'ing and stoop to the level of wearing earplugs, then you are doing something wrong as a man.

No, lets stop giving excuses for shythead behaviours that has led to us being bombarded with shythead women in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/6#11931871

She IS THE ONE doing something wrong. I can bet you he would take a Zimbabwe girl out, be doing the same thing and he would get a different, respectful and classier response.

Dating conversation is a 2-way responsibility when it involves 2 well-developed personalities. If she does not like the "open-ended" conversation, then she should generate the converstation type she likes, not be the classless and rude skank many Naija girls are. Something is wrong with her, she is a worthless shythead.

If she did not want to be there and instead wants to listen to her music through airplugs, she could have done one of the following:

- Not agree to go out.
- If she became bored and changed her mind during the date, then give a polite excuse why the date needs to be shortened and then leave early.

That is the essense of womens' rights: Freedom of choice and determination of their own lives.

Not being like the typical Naija shythead.

www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/6#11927506

This is the same girl that when she passes her prime would now be looking for a man to pity her and take up her charity case by marrying her (shouting: I have a nice girl, why are men so shallow) when she has lost opportunity to impress men that liked her when she was still good looking. She would be looking for a man to take her declining goods and stick with it in what is called "commitment", like if it is an entitlement, not something to be earned.

GAWD! Naija girls piss me off mehn!
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah sup man..long tym no hear from u..seems u still can't stop wanking 0ff with ma name...no wahala bro..enjoy man..guess dats ma gift to m0r0nic imbeciles like u nd d op...buh seriously op sucks in everthing mehn just like u man...a gal puttin on her headphones in the middle of a date is something I am yet to understand..dts d height of disrespect..u self check am...u will only understand if ur IQ is higher dan the op's but I doubt mehn..cos u spew more rubbish dan a dustbingbagbo..hope u r good tho..

You just can't help sounding like a pure person? grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite on a thread means war.
**siddon look mode activated**
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by deshclones(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

You just can't help sounding like a pure person? grin grin grin grin

lol. grin grin grin grin .biased d1ckhead...you will not say the truth like the elder that you are....tell op the bitter truth man..he sucks big time..hence the reason some gal will put on her headset and listen to music on a date.,she was even pinging in the middle of a discussion...a first time date for that matter....geez..........why is this humiliation hard for you to understand man...grow some brain and say the truth man.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
deshclones:
lol. grin grin grin grin .biased d1ckhead...you will not say the truth like the elder that you are....tell op the bitter truth man..he sucks big time..hence the reason some gal will put on her headset and listen to music on a date.,she was even pinging in the middle of a discussion...a first time date for that matter....geez..........why is this humiliation hard for you to understand man...grow some brain and say the truth man.

Moronic person sounding like a moronic person! grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by deshclones(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Moronic person having mouth online.

A cretin saying he is a babe-magnet. grin Since when did women start being attracted to dumbos? In which world? undecided

N1ggah sup man..long tym no hear from u..seems u still can't stop wanking 0ff with ma name...no wahala bro..enjoy man..guess dats ma gift to m0r0nic imbeciles like u nd d op...buh seriously op sucks in everthing mehn just like u man...a gal puttin on her headphones in the middle of a date is something I am yet to understand..dts d height of disrespect..u self check am...u will only understand if ur IQ is higher dan the op's but I doubt mehn..cos u spew more rubbish dan a dustbingbagbo..hope u r good tho..
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
deshclones:

person! At least I made you realise you were one. grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by deshclones(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

person! At least I made you realise you were one. grin

Same way the name deshclones gives you uncontrollable erections...lol..
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by flash11(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Popcorn anyone??
E don tey!
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
deshclones:

Same way the name deshclones gives you uncontrollable erections...lol..

So you are not only a person, you are also a f.ag! grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by kalvin1: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ poster: women are like tv and we are the remote,they respond to wateva we press and trust me u tuned imto a wrong channel..
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Is she a clown? shouldnt you be the one to get the convo going? If she's checking her phone despite being with you then you are the boring one dude

btw if a restaurant or movie theatre isnt appropriate for a date, then what do you suggest is?

Why should He be the one to get the to "Get the convo going" as you stated?

If that is the case, then I suggest he is better off staying at home and watching the paint dry off his walls.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44: If the convoy was that boring, have you even considered that she might ha!ve found you boring too? I meant if you had started a topic that interested her, she might have responded differently. This leads me to conclude that you both are from two separate worlds

Firstly I'd say I highly doubt that. Most Nigerians girls especially the ones we have here in the UK are of that Ilk. Absolutely Boring Conversationalists!!!

Secondly as far as I am aware, there were two people on this particular date. So why is the onus on the dude to initiate conversation in the first place?
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Pritheeann(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
quy you dey para 2muah oooo...y dat babe qo fall our hands now...aaarrrqqhh
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Shugamania(f): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yield: Seems she just wasn't into you!
My thoughts exactly!
Op, She just didnt dig you and figured if she ignores u long enough u'll get the message and wrap up the date. Silly, immature move on her part though..
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
The movie is over? Not fair
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
12 inches!:

But she was into the chicken she was eating abi. Spare me. I don't knw ow someone can't make ordinary small talk. My assumption is that she is not intelligent.

It's not an assumption, it's a FACT

SHE IS SIMPLY NOT INTELLIGENT!!!
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
U probably had mouth odour and she couldn't handle it that's y she was looking 4 all forms of distraction. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
chic2pimp:

Firstly I'd say I highly doubt that. Most Nigerians girls especially the ones we have here in the UK are of that Ilk. Absolutely Boring Conversationalists!!!

Secondly as far as I am aware, there were two people on this particular date. So why is the onus on the dude to initiate conversation in the first place?

Majority of them are a fcking waste of space.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Dang!!!!!!!
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
pfii: U probably had mouth odour and she couldn't handle it that's y she was looking 4 all forms of distraction. grin
I tell you, it could be anything and, cos a coin always gat 2 sides, I bet you that chic def got her own side of this tale.
Personally, after I check if na my own bad breath, I'll sniff to see if it's hers and maybe she's just keeping mute to me to avoid embarrassment. Then I'll size her up to determine if she's from a hungry background that may just be taking advantage of the date to chop belle full. If she manages to scale through that very difficult examination, I'll analyze all her actions from Day 1 in order to ask myself if this chic is possibly using that opportunity to signal to me that she's not at all into me. I'll probably eavesdrop those her telephone conversations in search of any signals that she could be an ARISTO-crat, just busy arranging her next runs.
It will be extremely difficult but if the girl checks out on all those possibilities and I can't convince myself that it is any of them that explains this weird setting, then I will have to resort to making very obvious attempts to win her attention and possible re-consideration. After all, if none of those reasons is to blame, and she's still sitting there on a "date" with me, it will be safe to assume that she's generously giving me a long rope, in the hope that I'll convince her to hang around. I'll use my good qualities to try and score points, and I'll make it clear to her what I'm doing to win her over. If her conscience does not prick her to be less "boring," well, it must then be that it was not meant to be.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Absolutely.......Nothing but a bunch of Airheads.
And yet they think they are GOD's gift to Mankind. Nah who dash monkey banana?
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
chic2pimp:

It's a good thing gay marriage is legal for you guys smiley
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
duplicate
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
duplicate
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
chic2pimp:

Thank God for Southern African, Eastern African, Polish & Eastern European and European-raised (non-UK) Nigerian girls.

Honestly try Naija girls that are raised in other European countries, not the ones raised in UK or raised in Nigeria who then moved to UK. On average, the difference in class and personality is like comparing James Corden and Usain Bolt in a 100m race.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

It's a good thing gay marriage is legal for you guys smiley

Rather Fortunate for us, there are still Absolutely stunning girls with Outwordly characters to go with it.
Lest I forget, they are also Intelligent Conversationalists too smiley.

Sagamite:

Thank God for Southern African, Eastern African, Polish & Eastern European and European-raised (non-UK) Nigerian girls.

Honestly try Naija girls that are raised in other European countries, not the ones raised in UK or raised in Nigeria who then moved to UK. On average, the difference in class and personality is like comparing James Corden and Usain Bolt in 100m race.

James Corden and Bolt grin
And from personal experience the ones in the states are much better too.

Yes o we thank GOD for the southern and eastern girls. And even some of the other West Africans too.
Well the ones raised in other Europeans countries definitely can't be any worse than this lot we have down here.
So it's worth trying.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Some people on this thread are quite funny. You've never met me before and u're stating like it's a fact that I'm a boring person. Na wa ooo. I thot this thread was dead and buried sef. I av even put that date behind me. Like I said, I WOULD NOT BE SPEAKING TO THAT GIRL AGAIN. And I think that is bad. I didn't just meet her for the first time. I met her sometimes around March. Her friend is my very good friend's girlfriend (read it slowly and don't get confused..lol). So I happened to meet her thru my friend and we all went to a club. I can hear some pple shouting. "CLUB GIRL". Well that is part of my life and how I loosen up. Deal with it. I'm also a "CLUB BOY" and hold no prejudices. I DIDN'T MEET HER ON THE ROAD AND CARRY TO MR BIGGS. I've alredi stated that I don't like eateries for a first date. I prefer a restaurant with champagne, cool atmosphere, and servers. Eateries to me her places where u run to get fast food when you're very hungry. The eatery was entirely her idea.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
So the date got boring and I try to liven things up but from as much as I could remember she made no effort. I switch topic so many times. Trust me I know a lot about a lot. So she basically faced the food and ate finished and started pinging, stuck headphones in her ears. And then I gave up. So I told her it was getting late and we should be going. And this is the part that almost annoyed me. She said she doesn't want to go yet and I can leave if I want to. Now I could have erupted here. And my eruption is not good. I'll just create a scene that I'll feel bad about after. (Thank God that didn't happen). We eventually left together and from there my worst date ever ended. My grouses with her are 1. She made no effort in conversation and to join to that she showed no courtesy.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
chic2pimp:

Rather Fortunate for us, there are still Absolutely stunning girls with Outwordly characters to go with it.
Lest I forget, they are also Intelligent Conversationalists too smiley.

James Corden and Bolt grin
And from personal experience the ones in the states are much better too.

Yes o we thank GOD for the southern and eastern girls. And even some of the other West Africans too.
Well the ones raised in other Europeans countries definitely can't be any worse than this lot we have down here.
So it's worth trying.

Yeah, I agree.

Majority of the ones I have met from the States are very classy and fun to hang with. It made me even consider moving over. But I am not too sure sometimes if it is not holiday blues sha.

Majority of the UK ones need deliverance. Maybe Oyedepo needs to slap the demons out of their shythead.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
12 inches!:
So the date got boring and I try to liven things up but from as much as I could remember she made no effort. I switch topic so many times. Trust me I know a lot about a lot. So she basically faced the food and ate finished and started pinging, stuck headphones in her ears. And then I gave up. So I told her it was getting late and we should be going. And this is the part that almost annoyed me. She said she doesn't want to go yet and I can leave if I want to. Now I could have erupted here. And my eruption is not good. I'll just create a scene that I'll feel bad about after. (Thank God that didn't happen). We eventually left together and from there my worst date ever ended. My grouses with her are 1. She made no effort in conversation and to join to that she showed no courtesy.

She sounds like one of those hungry "I wan chop" Naija girls that try and exploit dates for a quality meal.

Are you sure it was not sinie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison / Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? / 5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.