Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,383 members, 7,917,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. (7397 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by chic2pimp(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2012
12 inches!:
So the date got boring and I try to liven things up but from as much as I could remember she made no effort. I switch topic so many times. Trust me I know a lot about a lot. So she basically faced the food and ate finished and started pinging, stuck headphones in her ears. And then I gave up. So I told her it was getting late and we should be going. And this is the part that almost annoyed me. She said she doesn't want to go yet and I can leave if I want to. Now I could have erupted here. And my eruption is not good. I'll just create a scene that I'll feel bad about after. (Thank God that didn't happen). We eventually left together and from there my worst date ever ended. My grouses with her are 1. She made no effort in conversation and to join to that she showed no courtesy.

As I thought, She is nothing but an Airhead with nothing to offer.
You are better off watching paint dry than going on another date with Her.
She will simply bore you death. Infact she is already boring me as I type.

Sagamite:

She sounds like one of those hungry "I wan chop" Naija girls that try and exploit dates for a quality meal.

Are you sure it was not sinie?

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make u leave Sinie and Shyebaby o grin cheesy
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeah, I agree.

Majority of the ones I have met from the States are very classy and fun to hang with. It made me even consider moving over. But I am not too sure sometimes if it is not holiday blues sha.

Majority of the UK ones need deliverance. Maybe Oyedepo needs to slap the demons out of their shythead.

You actually want to come to the States? undecided
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2012
*Kails*:

You actually want to come to the States? undecided

Considered it.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Considered it.

hmmm...as long as you are prepared to meet a lot of "fucktards"
you'll be ok.
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:

hmmm...as long as you are prepared to meet a lot of "fucktards"
you'll be ok.

Like?
Re: Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. by waleski(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2012
She obviously needed u to provide lunch which u did now where u f up was trying to make small talk with d chic,if I was in dat position,I wuld allow her to eat well then tell her that I have dis really funny video on my laptop that she shuld come back to my place to see it,if she is REALLY interested in you,she wuld probably fall for d bait....den when @ ur crib u proceed to do what necessary...u are not a clown if she doesn't want small talk den speak with ur bodies....that will be all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.