Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102675 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2012
abdn: my no is 318 on d list in abuja. I was ask to com on wednesday for my interview

Does dat mean people coming 2mrw will be scheduled 4 anoda day?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls House.... what is the questions asked from the interview pls let us know
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2012
Edzy: will it be possible to interview all those around 2day dat hv written dia names? .pls dos dat attended in kano,will they attend 2 everybody or dey will continue 4rm wia dey stop 2mrw
trufully they can't attain every body today,they will stop by 4 or 5 and continue from where they stop tomorrow
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=omega7ky]Pls House.... what is the questions asked from the interview pls let us know[/quote)hmmm
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls we need more update from nairalanders in abuja presently
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2012
Update pls,,,, population is increasing n I gues d questions is going to b ''turfa''
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Good luck guys.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Edzy:

Does dat mean people coming 2mrw will be scheduled 4 anoda day?
ofcourse,because people are many!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olaniyio1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
my friend was asked who is d current transportion minister.he said idris abba,am not too sure.abeg nairalandes up date us am next for the interview.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
hajbash: they mostly give emphases on the salary u are seeking 4,most especially if u are a graduate because I done my in kano

10x,jst arrived abj,was thinking of coming 2 register my name against 2mrw.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olaniyio1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Edzy:

10x,jst arrived abj,was thinking of coming 2 register my name against 2mrw.
you better come now.so that you can have ur number and ur intervidw datd fixed or else just forget it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Dimejidamilare: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
transport minister is Idris A. UMAR
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
olaniyi .o:
my friend was asked who is d current transportion minister.he said idris abba,am not too sure.abeg nairalandes up date us am next for the interview.

minister of transport is senator Idris Umar
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=olaniyi .o] you better come now.so that you can have ur number and ur intervidw datd fixed or else just forget it.[/quote

10x,already on my way.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mkoabiola: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Johnnyemy:

I have somebody with ssce working as a driver in dangote,,,the guy said his basic salary is 120k.
Ds is d lie of d century.
N E V E R! N E V E R!
Execpt u want to add sugar n honey for prospective applicants.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
mko abiola:
N E V E R! N E V E R!

Beautiful. Now I know 3 men who drive trucks for capital oil and gas. Lagos to abuja although I don't knw hw many times they ply that road in a month. Their salary is 250K. He doesn't have certificates mind you.
Oya shout impossible!!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dimejidamilare: transport minister is Idris A. UMAR
.tanx for dat,wot of the minister for state transport,do we have?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Zooooom... On my way home. I was asked why do I want to take up dat job. Questions about how honest I am were also asked. I was also asked if I fought sm1 recently Ofcourse, u all could guess my answer. Mine was a short session. Goodluck peeps
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
mko abiola:
N E V E R! N E V E R!

U wan go drive trailer for 80k I pity U. Graduate!!! Na waoooo... Do U think to drive trailer is easy like driving other vehcles. Sorry U will soon confirm it sha. Dont compare driving with an office job dey are two different things.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jst arrived dia,was ask 2 show all d sms sent 2 me, was assigned and given a number;543,nd was scheduled 4 thursday...never knw men will respond this way.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Johnnyemy:

U wan go drive trailer for 80k I pity U. Graduate!!! Na waoooo... Do U think to drive trailer is easy like driving other vehcles. Sorry U will soon confirm it sha. Dont compare driving with an office job dey are two different things.

Don't mind that guy. Didn't u notice they requested for graduates who are "physically fit"? Do they need such requirements for office jobs that would earn u ur dream 80K. Trucking is an hectic serious business and d cash sweet well well. So bro. Think well.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
hajbash: they mostly give emphases on the salary u are seeking 4,most especially if u are a graduate because I done my in kano
hmm grammar.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
l
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
I need an assistance from d house coz I've not bn to Merit but planning to go first thing tomorrow morning n pick number. what's d last number thr @Merit house pls?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Olu abayomi :
I need an assistance from d house coz I've not bn to Merit but planning to go first thing tomorrow morning n pick number. what's d last number thr @Merit house pls?

Dnt panic u can still get ur number 2morw if u cnt make it 2dy ,my number is 543,i was scheduled 4 thurs,just make sure u show early 2mrw,so dt u will prbbly b included in d thurs batch .
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Me gbadun abj peepz jor..c as update yapa..gudluck to u guyz..ojota is d venue 2mao..lagos! Com wit ur lovd ones
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Audinowing: hmm grammar.

I tot u wanted updates, why r u complaining of grammar? Aint u grateful 4 d update?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Edzy,i really appreciate U.I ll be thr by 7am tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
am done. D major question is why do you want to drive truck? Operi...

Those guys suck.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omega7ky: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
thats cool
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Xpset: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
omega7ky: Do they really asked for the original credentials

Yes
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
omega7ky: Do they really asked for the original credentials

Yeah they do... Or dont you've them original?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.