Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:04 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102529 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
olumaxi: Me gbadun abj peepz jor..c as update yapa..gudluck to u guyz..ojota is d venue 2mao..lagos! Com wit ur lovd ones
Thanks my bro. AbdulK represented well in Kano. We just felt we could do better in Abj and we did just dat. Hahaha.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Xpset:

Yes

Wats the total number of people that had written their name as of the time u left there?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Xpset: am done. D major question is why do you want to drive truck? Operi...

Those guys suck.

XPET,I Congratulate wella broda!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
1Dray:

Wats the total number of people that had written their name as of the time u left there?

From d last info i got,583 was d last number.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by daphor11: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
PH peeps WЂε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅̊ at?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are we to come with our original credentials to the Lagos venue?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
councillor: Are we to come with our original credentials to the Lagos venue?
yes ooo because they normally check them
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
hajbash: yes ooo because they normally check them

Thanks, Lasgidi here we come.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yola guys,how una side?
Abuja guys,more info as regards today's interview
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
lagosians/nairalanders..............pls how can i get to the venue of the interview from lagos island??
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by councillor(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
kasheemawo: lagosians/nairalanders..............pls how can i get to the venue of the interview from lagos island??

Sebi, u sabi Ojota? Ask of Phillip house. ITF, Oregun straight
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Fostercat(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tnx abj guys!!!
For d lasgidi guys,I went to check out place today,to really know d venue.its just a trekable distance from my house to the place because I live in Ketu.the philips building is just at the main road at ojota,but it carries a sign board on the top of the building'SAMSUNG'that means samsung is using the building too.the ITF office is behind d philips building. actually,d ITF building is no.5 on the said street-ie former no.28.it is painted in milk colour.it is trekable from d ojota bus stop.but if u must take a bike from ojota bus stop to the venue,its just N50.Be guided.see u guys 2moro.best of luck to us all..tnx

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is there no Enugu guy in dis house? Abi no Igbo graduate wey apply? Pls let me knw u cos mine wil be at ITF office, Enugu, 2mrw being 9th

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Joel777: Is there no Enugu guy in dis house? Abi no Igbo graduate wey apply? Pls let me knw u cos mine wil be at ITF office, Enugu, 2mrw being 9th
Guy I will attend mine in enugu though I will travelling from owerri. Can u flash me on 07030244798. I need to discuss with u
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Joel777: Is there no Enugu guy in dis house? Abi no Igbo graduate wey apply? Pls let me knw u cos mine wil be at ITF office, Enugu, 2mrw being 9th
Guy I will attend mine in enugu though I will be travelling from owerri. Can u flash me on 07030244798. I need to discuss with u
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
sirugos:
Guy I will attend mine in enugu though I will travelling from owerri. Can u flash me on 07030244798. I need to discuss with u

Mine will be at Enugu. But I will be going from Benin on Wednesday. Please, could anyone in the House provide me a guide on how to get to the venue from Benin city, Edo State?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omilola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Any PH in dah house.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
I was asked dis question if u happen to be in a bus and d bus broke down in d bush and there is no network coverage in dat area what will u do?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Xpset: am done. D major question is why do you want to drive truck? Operi...

Those guys suck.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cos i love d way TERMINATOR drove his
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jayfizz: I was asked dis question if u happen to be in a bus and d bus broke down in d bush and there is no network coverage in dat area what will u do?
So wat was ur response?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
omilola: Any PH in dah house.
Pitakwa in da houz!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
@jhydebaba d question wuz kind of confusing but my response wuz u hv 2 find ur way 2 d mainroad where u can get anoda taxi 2 town or wot do u think?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by moruphb: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hello house,
Please how do i get to the Lagos venue from abule Egba?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ok
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
DANGOTEONE:

Mine will be at Enugu. But I will be going from Benin on Wednesday. Please, could anyone in the House provide me a guide on how to get to the venue from Benin city, Edo State?
get to enugu. U can ask abt d location. Its like it is a little bit outskirts of d metropolis
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
moruphb: Hello house,
Please how do i get to the Lagos venue from abule Egba?
.if u kan get a bus to ketu,or ojota take it.then stop at ojota bus stop,then ask for philip building or ITF,where they sell paper.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by BEN30: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls someone should give a brief direction of Port Harcourt Venue of the interview. Thanks
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mrshembe: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
na were igbo guys know go day
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Enugu,kwenu,let's go to ITF Emene,who knows the route brief us.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Donlexino(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
well done guyz!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jayfizz: @jhydebaba d question wuz kind of confusing but my response wuz u hv 2 find ur way 2 d mainroad where u can get anoda taxi 2 town or wot do u think?
Any answer na answer bro. I wish u gudluk man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.