Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102313 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
chux4liv:
2. Or the selection is being done state by states so for now they should be in alphabet K.
Sincerely, i thot as muc too.
I thot i was d only one dat thot abt dis.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
chux4liv: 2. Or the selection is being done state by states so for now they should be in alphabet K.
Big...what happened to A-I? Umar has been from K.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Τhis is what happend when you starve people of vital information smiley

I have decided to let it pass before I get HPB undecided

Do same and you will be glad you did smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Today is 27; 3 days to go grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
chux4liv: D; Dgrin grin grin ....agro no good oo. Tension... Omotola no too put ur mind on this job... You will be called. One thing I deduce from this batch thing is,
1. Dangote is either starting his selection from the eastern zone then to the north, north central and finally west.
2. Or the selection is being done state by states so for now they should be in alphabet K.
3. Selection is based on picking his northern ppl first then other tribes join
My own deduction....

@chux, very sory, I doubt every of this point, d nity grity atached to dis job selection proces is just bin complicated. Let's not work on too many asumption to avoid un necesary tension and shok, let's just PRAY..muslim/christian just pray for ur right seat not to b taken by d influentials, may GOD's will b done as we hopefuls await wat rightly belong to US...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Dangote... I expected the question umar is from state K.... Lets analyse.. Umar sorry oo I dnt want u to be offended by my analysis.... My instinct tells me umar knw someone in dangote office. Ref. To his previous post, he was in dangote office (lagos) during the selection period and he saw an applicant form.. I hv been to dangote office b4 and for u to enter their HR dept u must knw an official there.. Fine if I was in his shoe u wont expect me to leave that office with pressing some button. From my findings he is the only one in lagos center who got the IV (you can prove me wrong).. My observation is they are handling the selection region by region.....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
There is no need puting ur hope on this job relax ur mind if the job comes fine if it doesnt come U move on God knows the best. As for me, my prayer is dat I should pass the other interviews I have n not hoping on Dangotes trucking stuff.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
chux4liv: @Dangote... I expected the question umar is from state K.... Lets analyse.. Umar sorry oo I dnt want u to be offended by my analysis.... My instinct tells me umar knw someone in dangote office. Ref. To his previous post, he was in dangote office (lagos) during the selection period and he saw an applicant form.. I hv been to dangote office b4 and for u to enter their HR dept u must knw an official there.. Fine if I was in his shoe u wont expect me to leave that office with pressing some button. From my findings he is the only one in lagos center who got the IV (you can prove me wrong).. My observation is they are handling the selection region by region.....

You are the smartest person on this thread...thumbs up!!! This really proved ur intellect...Keep this up...
I think you are right
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
chux4liv: @Dangote... I expected the question umar is from state K.... Lets analyse.. Umar sorry oo I dnt want u to be offended by my analysis.... My instinct tells me umar knw someone in dangote office. Ref. To his previous post, he was in dangote office (lagos) during the selection period and he saw an applicant form.. I hv been to dangote office b4 and for u to enter their HR dept u must knw an official there.. Fine if I was in his shoe u wont expect me to leave that office with pressing some button. From my findings he is the only one in lagos center who got the IV (you can prove me wrong).. My observation is they are handling the selection region by region.....
U are right bro I collected the numbers of the second set of people that did their interview the first day @ lagos we were six in number, I called all of them, non of them recieved a text messge. I was surprised.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
dis is a questn begging 4 answer frm MR UMAR.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
On behalf of all, I wish to sincerely and wholeheartedly apologise to Umar for some of our questions and comments that appear to invade Umar's privacy and bring his well reputed integrity into disrepute. The House should not forget that the person we are trying to put on negative spotlight will be the same person that we keep the House abreast of what is going on at the training ground(three days hence)-OTHERS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR SMS AND EMAIL AND LEFT US IN THE DARK("chop and clean mouth"). Only Umar is giving the House hope due to his love for us! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Plsss ooo I am not faulting umar ooo. I only try to buttress a point.. By the way there is no crime in having connection in an organisation... Even I myself I have used connection to secure an interview in an mutinational organisation and even speed up my recruitment process to final stage out of multitude who sat for the exam... So pls make una noo misconstrue my opnion... UMAR MY BRO. FROM ANOTHER MOTHER PLSS OO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU... ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED BY MY ANALYSIS, IF POSSIBLE I CAN CREDIT YOU SOME MONEY TO SHOW I MEANT NO ARM OOO
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
First time on this forum oo, u can imagine, we were 5 in number in our area on which we went 2geda 4d interview and we all have 2:1,none of us is been invited for d training nawa o jesu gbawa o ~~
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Below is my friend's details who is about to be called:
"Msc(Finance) 80%, Bsc(Accounting) 2.1, Uniben, Centre-PH, State of Origin-Delta".
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mrshembe: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
DANGOTEONE: On behalf of all, I wish to sincerely and wholeheartedly apologise to Umar for some of our questions and comments that appear to invade Umar's privacy and bring his well reputed integrity into disrepute. The House should not forget that the person we are trying to put on negative spotlight will be the same person that we keep the House abreast of what is going on at the training ground(three days hence)-OTHERS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR SMS AND EMAIL AND LEFT US IN THE DARK("chop and clean mouth"wink. Only Umar is giving the House hope due to his love for us! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
dnt worry am here to give you every info you know on the training camp Godluck
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
mr shembe: dnt worry am here to give you every info you know on the training camp Godluck
Our good friend, much obliged. One love!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
I think ur friend with masterate degree in accounting should pls go and take up lecturing job in the polytechnic rather than hoping on truck driving job....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
I think ur friend with masterate degree in finance Bsc 2:1 in accounting should pls go and take up lecturing job in the polytechnic rather than hoping on truck driving job....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
DANGOTEONE: Below is my friend's details who is about to be called:
"Msc(Finance) 80%, Bsc(Accounting) 2.1, Uniben, Centre-PH, State of Origin-Delta".
if som1 wit dis havnt yet goten a job..omo mehn,wahala deh
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Kingscollege: First time on this forum oo, u can imagine, we were 5 in number in our area on which we went 2geda 4d interview and we all have 2:1,none of us is been invited for d training nawa o jesu gbawa o ~~
5 frnds 4rm 1 area wit a 2:1 lookn 4 job in 1 establishment..nawa o,op u na neva deh jaz each oda sef?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
DANGOTEONE: Below is my friend's details who is about to be called:

Hmmm... This is serious.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by capitalist4u: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
pls i need to see a copy of the offer letter and gurantors form, my mail refuse to open, pls how can i contact you, my number is 08034076313
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by capitalist4u: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2012
pls guys, those of you that have recieved the letter and gurantors form, for thye dangote"s driving academy slated for zaria, i need your help, my mail refuse to open thus i cannot download my letter and form, pls try and reach me via phone or text messages , just text i will call, my number is 08034076313
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by real28: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2012
Kingscollege: I think ur friend with masterate degree in finance Bsc 2:1 in accounting should pls go and take up lecturing job in the polytechnic rather than hoping on truck driving job....

Na so e easy, nahin make am apply 4 driving cement and spaghetti!!! LolB-)B-)
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by capitalist4u: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2012
pls can i reach you dicksonadam, i need your help concerning the dangote driver academy offer going on in kaduna, pls text or call me, my number is 08034076313
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by capitalist4u: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2012
pls can i reach you kennycee, i need your help concerning the dangote driver academy offer going on in kaduna, pls text or call me, my number is 08034076313

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2012
I did my interview on the very first day of d interview and i am no 103. Am yet to b invited4d training...God help me ooo

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2012
Kingscollege: I did my interview on the very first day of d interview and i am no 103. Am yet to b invited4d training...God help me ooo
You are receiving the help already as not everyone that applied for the job that were called for the interview!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2012
Couple of guys claimd 2 hav bin invited even b4 i got my own txt, bt because am d only one answering al d questions i hav 2 tak criticism too.
For d record, i only saw a pensioneer off 2 d said office 2 get some documents, dats where i saw d forms, i dnt kw anyone there b4 den, guess i ws just lucky. N 2 d oda guy dat want d form and offer letter, am sori i cnt give it out. Am off 2 Zaria, c u guys in d nxt batch.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2012
Umar Sanda: Couple of guys claimd 2 hav bin invited even b4 i got my own txt, bt because am d only one answering al d questions i hav 2 tak criticism too.
For d record, i only saw a pensioneer off 2 d said office 2 get some documents, dats where i saw d forms, i dnt kw anyone there b4 den, guess i ws just lucky. N 2 d oda guy dat want d form and offer letter, am sori i cnt give it out. Am off 2 Zaria, c u guys in d nxt batch.
U get mouth broda, no mind dem. Just keep updating pls. I appreciate.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2012
Umar Sanda: Couple of guys claimd 2 hav bin invited even b4 i got my own txt, bt because am d only one answering al d questions i hav 2 tak criticism too.

belovd bros, pls dnt b angry. Kip updating us, nd Congrats 2 u 1ns again
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by saintugo(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2012
DANGOTEONE:
You are receiving the help already as not everyone that applied for the job that were called for the interview!
Very True, Atleast Dats A Positive Start,Ma Advice To All Hopefuls Let's Be Positive We Will Get Our Invitations As Regards Training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.