Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,577 members, 7,944,742 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102674 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Umar Sanda: Just get here nw, get ma bedspread, lodge in2 a wel furnishd master bedroom wit 4 double bunk making 8 of us, got fan, ac etc. I cnt gv d exact number of ppl here nw til we al assemble mayb 2mro, bt i gues we shld b hundred in total.
Good Umar am happy to hear dat,,, please keep updating us on the situation of things over there. Thanks!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Umar Sanda: Just get here nw, get ma bedspread, lodge in2 a wel furnishd master bedroom wit 4 double bunk making 8 of us, got fan, ac etc. I cnt gv d exact number of ppl here nw til we al assemble mayb 2mro, bt i gues we shld b hundred in total.
Thanks for the update bro... Waiting to hear more.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2012

Do you know how long the training's gonna take, or any idea?...I now belive Its batch by batch according to what u ave said...tanx for d update!!! Thumbs up
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Do you know how long the training's gonna take, or any idea?...I now belive Its batch by batch according to what u ave said...tanx for d update!!! Thumbs up
batch by batch of 2000 successful applicants in 100 batches of 3month training?my guy,it's not possible but i'm yet to fathom of wht dey're up to.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
festguy: batch by batch of 2000 successful applicants in 100 batches of 3month training?my guy,it's not possible but i'm yet to fathom of wht dey're up to.

@all, if I may assume to have understood d above, it means 100 persons to be trained in every 3months, arithmeticaly, 400 in a year and 2000/400 equal to 5yrs, meaning batches may hav to be invited from now to d next 5yrs ? If so, they should hav taged d employement process as 2000 prospective drivers to be trained and employed in 5years.however, since its not taged like that, then we should all be hopeful of receiving our invitation soon as DANGOTE's Modus operandi on d said issue is a puzzle to all of us... Goodluck folks,

NOTE, those at the training school should please not forget to feed us of d progresses oooo:hh. Atleast to keep all hopes alive!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ironheart(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
i just called n they told me the first 100 have just been called. they are not sure of the nxt batch. but who told u its going to be 3months?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
i doubt if the duration of the training by batches will last 3 months each! abi is the training not for truck driving again? if i could learn how to drive a car(manual) in less than 2 days, driving a truck should not be more that a week or 2 max. defensive driving or not! anyway lets wait for our corespondents from zaria.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Personally, I don't think the training is going to be for 3months. Is it not to gain pratical experience on how to drive heavy duty truck?!!! The only fault I find on their approach to this excercise is that, as they invited every shortlisted person to the interview, they should have informed the successful ones at the same time indicating their respective batches for the training, this would ave saved them from the calls from being made to them, and create unnecessary tension among hopeful applicants.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lets calm down guys, we stil dont kw wat dey r up to, bt we v filled a form wit duration of 3months for graduate drivers.

D place is wel organise sha, am waiting 4 u guys 2 enjoy d gud meals, dstv n ac 2geda. More gist 2moro.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
:oEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....3months shocked. What of if you are working?.....plss find out hoW much graduate drivers will be paid o, after final employment o
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
@umar u're jst one in a million,thanks a million!@others in zaria,i do hope it's nt only umar dat represent nairaland forum@zaria,dey shld update us too in other to complement umar updates or can't dey xpres demself in simple writing sentence?naa wa o!write am in pidgin o!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by spartanian(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
spartanian: the program is for 3 months, I just confirmed it from ma dad who works with NITT.
Nice seeing you guys around, I stay in the staff quarter's.
are u a successful&invited aplicant presently in zaria or who are u?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ripo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
festguy: are u a successful&invited aplicant presently in zaria or who are u?
I think he just offered 2 give d info since he stays in d quarters. A gud NLander there.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LeJeun3: 2:52am On Oct 31, 2012
seniorklop: i doubt if the duration of the training by batches will last 3 months each! abi is the training not for truck driving again? if i could learn how to drive a car(manual) in less than 2 days, driving a truck should not be more that a week or 2 max. defensive driving or not! anyway lets wait for our corespondents from zaria.

I'm sorry to say this. However, wit a mentality like this you wouldn't be chosen for this Job. U learn't how to drive in two days? At which driving school? Have you ever driven a coaster bus? Not to talk about a 55 ton vehicle when fully loaded! 3months is too long my azz! After 3months if U can park the trailer head let me know! I spit on U!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 31, 2012
Now I don't believe anybody got any text message yet I know so many of us who applied how come its only Umar that is in the training school they have not finished the selection exercise please nobody should deceive us... meaning out of the thousands in Lag and Abuja nobodÝ was chosen at least most of all have friends also none received text.Now I begin to doubt the credibility of this Nairaland forum guys are always cooking up things they imagined and feel they should share just to make some people feel bad weLl as for me I refuse to believe any text has been sent and people already at training camp.News travel fast in Lagos if twenty people got the message trust me we will all know or can somebody notify us genuinely if he has a friend that got the message None I doubt
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2012
balotelli: Now I don't believe anybody got any text message yet I know so many of us who applied how come its only Umar that is in the training school they have not finished the selection exercise please nobody should deceive us... meaning out of the thousands in Lag and Abuja nobodÝ was chosen at least most of all have friends also none received text.Now I begin to doubt the credibility of this Nairaland forum guys are always cooking up things they imagined and feel they should share just to make some people feel bad weLl as for me I refuse to believe any text has been sent and people already at training camp.News travel fast in Lagos if twenty people got the message trust me we will all know or can somebody notify us genuinely if he has a friend that got the message None I doubt
....I share ur thoughts....anyways I haven't allowed this to raise my BP...just taking it cool...All d best to all expectants..
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by fanka: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2012
info:
-100 invited for this batch
- duration for d training 3 months
- next batch may resume in december
- there'll be at least 500 participants for d next batch
- more participants (not from dangote) will pass out in dec & more rooms for accommodation will be available.
- finally, 2k will attend d training except if potential trainee turns down the offer.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2012
spartanian: the program is for 3 months, I just confirmed it from ma dad who works with NITT.
Nice seeing you guys around, I stay in the staff quarter's.
tnx bro, i stay in VIP hostel MB1. Am Umar hope 2 c u soon, dnt kw y oda nairalanders here r hiding dere identity.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2012
balotelli: Now I don't believe anybody got any text message yet I know so many of us who applied how come its only Umar that is in the training school they have not finished the selection exercise please nobody should deceive us... meaning out of the thousands in Lag and Abuja nobodÝ was chosen at least most of all have friends also none received text.Now I begin to doubt the credibility of this Nairaland forum guys are always cooking up things they imagined and feel they should share just to make some people feel bad weLl as for me I refuse to believe any text has been sent and people already at training camp.News travel fast in Lagos if twenty people got the message trust me we will all know or can somebody notify us genuinely if he has a friend that got the message None I doubt
u are always a doubting thomas
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2012
If u stil dnt believe ppl hav bin invitd, n dat we are currently in Zaria, den u r on a long thing, d fact is ppl r keeping dere info 2 demself 4 reason kw 2 dem, got many ppl frm lagos, PH, kano center here. Just wait 4 ur time ok?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ironheart(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Umar Sanda: If u stil dnt believe ppl hav bin invitd, n dat we are currently in Zaria, den u r on a long thing, d fact is ppl r keeping dere info 2 demself 4 reason kw 2 dem, got many ppl frm lagos, PH, kano center here. Just wait 4 ur time ok?
am happy for you brother, dont worry God will c u tru. hope to meet you in the next batch. keep updating us.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2012
fanka: info:
- more participants (not from dangote) will pass out in dec & more rooms for accommodation will be available.
- finally, 2k will attend d training except if potential trainee turns down the offer.

I like ur break down of the whole issue. Atleast there is hope.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Sadict: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for the info. Thumbs up 4 U

Thanks for the info
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by saintugo(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2012

Thanks Bro, Its a Relief
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2012

who are u?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Umar Sanda: If u stil dnt believe ppl hav bin invitd, n dat we are currently in Zaria, den u r on a long thing, d fact is ppl r keeping dere info 2 demself 4 reason kw 2 dem, got many ppl frm lagos, PH, kano center here. Just wait 4 ur time ok?
are u pple upto 100? I pray to meet u over there coz am optimistic dat my name is in d nxt batch
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2012
Guyz its true dat 100 people were invited to zaria,the accomodation is quite nice, and another batch of 500 will be invited soon...So Guyz keep ur fingers crossed n pray will try to update the house regularly as events unfold.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2012
Rolly83: Guyz its true dat 100 people were invited to zaria,the accomodation is quite nice, and another batch of 500 will be invited soon...So Guyz keep ur fingers crossed n pray will try to update the house regularly as events unfold.
Thanx bro.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by spartanian(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Umar Sanda: tnx bro, i stay in VIP hostel MB1. Am Umar hope 2 c u soon, dnt kw y oda nairalanders here r hiding dere identity.
nice meeting u umar

festguy: are u a successful&invited aplicant presently in zaria or who are u?
can't u read
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2012

is dis a personal opinion or 4rm dangote grp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.