Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (970532 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
breezy3's:
Iceberg tanks a lot for d reply. If all the skools I am applying for are all using UAf portal for their admission. do I ave to send the transcript once or I ave to send a different transcript for each course I am aplyin for and the reconmendation letter too?

Yes boss. Different transcripts, rec. letter and application documents for each course.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Omo una don fear me o!
My toefl is tomorrow, and I just set today to prepare asper na english things.
no nid 2 fear bro. Jst go rite and com giv us info.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2013
Justcul:

Bro, plz i sincerely need TOEFL materials, especially speaking and writing materials(audio files).. I PM u just now.. pls help a brother!
I'v sent them smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Hello Peeps

Nice work out there to those of you that took my place, make una no vex say I no de around again, una no go understand until una enta grin

To those of una wey get Ielts and toefl reading materials, abeg forward am to my email to me. I need to help some peeps to prepare for thier exams.

My email de my profile, I no wan write am here to avoid spam.

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
dahonestboss: Hello Peeps

Nice work out there to those of you that took my place, make una no vex say I no de around again, una no go understand until una enta grin

To those of una wey get Ielts and toefl reading materials, abeg forward am to my email to me. I need to help some peeps to prepare for thier exams.

My email de my profile, I no wan write am here to avoid spam.

Thanks

Beta start 2talk am now make we know grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Umuoma(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ Harmony222. Thanks for the explanation. I want to apply for an Msc in structural engineering but finding it difficult to see any school that offer the course. Please house, do any one knows any school that offers Masters in civil or structural engineering in finland?. I will also like to get some TOEFL materials from anyone. Pls. My email is ujmaduh@gmail.com Tnx.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Umuoma: @ Harmony222. Thanks for the explanation. I want to apply for an Msc in structural engineering but finding it difficult to see any school that offer the course. Please house, do any one knows any school that offers Masters in civil or structural engineering in finland?. I will also like to get some TOEFL materials from anyone. Pls. My email is ujmaduh@gmail.com Tnx.

structural engineering programme, university of Aalto

http://www.aalto.fi/en/studies//education/programme/structural_engineering_master/
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
sydney01:

Beta start 2talk am now make we know grin

Lol, wetin you wan know? how cold don take turn me to albino, or how I de speak in tongue all in the name of speaking Finnish? cheesy

Prepare to chop potatoes sha, because na wetin you go chop here everyday be that. Potatoes sleek, mash potatoes, fried potatoes, roasted potatoes, wedges potaotes, jacket potatoes, boiled potatoes with ketchup, them de uncountable.

de come sha, nothing do you. Finland go make you appreciate naija sun.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Me wey don dey save 2 buy farm plant sharp cassava's n egusi grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
dahonestboss:

Lol, wetin you wan know? how cold don take turn me to albino, or how I de speak in tongue all in the name of speaking Finnish? cheesy

Prepare to chop potatoes sha, because na wetin you go chop here everyday be that. Potatoes sleek, mash potatoes, fried potatoes, roasted potatoes, wedges potaotes, jacket potatoes, boiled potatoes with ketchup, them de uncountable.

de come sha, nothing do you. Finland go make you appreciate naija sun.

Anybody Pakotta sinua??= anybody force you?? grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
sydney01:

Anybody Pakotta sinua??= anybody force you?? grin

Force me for wetin? when the desirable is not available, the availability becomes desired. Come shaparly to plant this cassava and egusi abeg, make man begin de chop.

my pot belly don go inside because no fufu for here, e come be like say I de suffer. na wa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
dahonestboss:

Force me for wetin? when the desirable is not available, the availability becomes desired. Come shaparly to plant this cassava and egusi abeg, make man begin de chop.

my pot belly don go inside because no fufu for here, e come be like say I de suffer. na wa oo grin
hehehehe. Y u no cary enuf fud frm naija na? Hw far wit part tym jobs ova there? Smal info abeg
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
blaze007: hehehehe. Y u no cary enuf fud frm naija na? Hw far wit part tym jobs ova there? Smal info abeg

How many food you wan carry? food wey boiz de wait make you land, so dem go devour?

I don drop info on part time job over and over again, but I go recap.

part time job de everywhere, but the bigger the city, the more easier e go de for you to catch am. if city small, competition go high for the small jobs wey de there among student. The job self go be job wey no go require language. Most foreign student de do jobs like letter posting, washing plate, cleaning etc.

If you want professional job, then you gats to equip yourself with their native language, but as an english speaker, the lang go hard to learn but its possible sha.

for my honest opinion, Finland no be place wey you go reach your highest potentials, the language na a huge set back, and the country de very homogenous, so employment for foreigners de low, worst for my naija peeps.

as you all know education na free here, their population de educated, many of them de study for the fun of it self, since na free. Employer go prefer their own pikin before EU citizens then others (naijas, vietnamese, pakis, other nationals).

SO my bro, make you study ground as soon as you come here, the system fit frustrate you, or liberate you. it depends on you. But FI no be a country wey a black man go stay and feel comfortable. Na the honest truth I give you so #myOpinion#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
dahonestboss:

How many food you wan carry? food wey boiz de wait make you land, so dem go devour?

part time job de everywhere, but the bigger the city, the more easier e go de for you to catch am. if city small, competition go high for the small jobs wey de there among student. The job self go be job wey no go require language. Most foreign student de do jobs like letter posting, washing plate, cleaning etc.

If you want professional job, then you gats to equip yourself with their native language, but as an english speaker, the lang go hard to learn but its possible sha.

for my honest opinion, Finland no be place wey you go reach your highest potentials, the language na a huge set back, and the country de very homogenous, so employment for foreigners de low, worst for my naija peeps.

as you all know education na free here, their population de educated, many of them de study for the fun of it self, since na free. Employer go prefer their own pikin before EU citizens then others (naijas, vietnamese, pakis, other nationals).

SO my bro, make you study ground as soon as you come here, the system fit frustrate you, or liberate you. it depends on you. But FI no be a country wey a black man go stay and feel comfortable. Na the honest truth I give you so #myOpinion#

Hei!, Missa sina asut?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
iceberg54:

Hei!, Missa sina asut?

Nigeria
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
dahonestboss:

Nigeria

lol.....Onko Nigeria nyt Suomessa?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2013
iceberg54:

lol.....Onko Nigeria nyt Suomessa?

Lol Hän on luonut oman kaupungin grin #BOSS grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sydney01(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
dahonestboss:

No wahala make I arrange my #6720 first I go appear with my finnish dictionary grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2013
sydney01:

Lol Hän on luonut oman kaupungin grin #BOSS grin
oboyyy! Dis guys don sell us o! Choi! C as dem dey blow finish.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
dahonestboss:

tanx bro 4 dis info. FYI, no touch my fud o. Hw far wit boys wey com sabi IT (field engineer) die unko?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
blaze007: tanx bro 4 dis info. FYI, no touch my fud o. Hw far wit boys wey com sabi IT (field engineer) die unko?

It still boils down to wetin i talk earlier, you know say employment for IT de low now, and no be only you study IT. Many foreigners de do IT here as well including native finns, which means say e go hard to get am. But with wetin I de see here, I just hope make you no de discourage if you come.

Language de very important, not just communicating, maker you sabi wella. afte you don equipp yourself with that, na make you come start to de drag space with other of their natural citizens and EU citizens wey de fine work here as well.

you go use your head know where you belong. But success stories full ground sha, but na small
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
dahonestboss:

It still boils down to wetin i talk earlier, you know say employment for IT de low now, and no be only you study IT. Many foreigners de do IT here as well including native finns, which means say e go hard to get am. But with wetin I de see here, I just hope make you no de discourage if you come.

Language de very important, not just communicating, maker you sabi wella. afte you don equipp yourself with that, na make you come start to de drag space with other of their natural citizens and EU citizens wey de fine work here as well.

you go use your head know where you belong. But success stories full ground sha, but na small
tanx bro 4 dis info. U 2 try. One congo of beans 4 u. Ur explainatin make brain die. Mre questions dey come, bt make we get admisin 1st.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Scored 86 in my TOEFL. At least 1st hurdle has been taken care of now.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
enitan2002: Scored 86 in my TOEFL. At least 1st hurdle has been taken care of now.
u try bro. Mst of their cut off dnt exceed 80. U on d righteous path.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
To those who are fidgeting about this test, its very simple. Despite me not attempting the speaking part well cos i was having cold and cough on the test date, i used the other sections to compensate.

blaze007: u try bro. Mst of their cut off dnt exceed 80. U on d righteous path.
blaze007: u try bro. Mst of their cut off dnt exceed 80. U on d righteous path.

Actually, my first choice school for my masters is demanding 90, I'll just put in for BSc....na make person commot this country na ihn dey my mind. Though I had HND and not BSc, so going for masters will be an herculean task.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ishekinah1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hi all. I am glad to see that there are people ready to help in getting visa to study in Finland.
I want to know how possible is it for me to be given a visa for a masters programme in finland with an HND certificate.
I am also looking at the possibility of moving to Canada after the programme. And if i won't be consider for masters cos of HND
How easy is it to travel to canada with ones spouse.

Thanks for your swift response.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
i_shekinah: Hi all. I am glad to see that there are people ready to help in getting visa to study in Finland.
I want to know how possible is it for me to be given a visa for a masters programme in finland with an HND certificate.
I am also looking at the possibility of moving to Canada after the programme. And if i won't be consider for masters cos of HND
How easy is it to travel to canada with ones spouse.

Thanks for your swift response.

Here na Finland we specialize on, go Canada thread if you need help about that place. But wetin me know for sure be say no school go accept your HND for master admission programme here, them nor know wetin be HND sef.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
enitan2002: To those who are fidgeting about this test, its very simple. Despite me not attempting the speaking part well cos i was having cold and cough on the test date, i used the other sections to compensate.

Actually, my first choice school for my masters is demanding 90, I'll just put in for BSc....na make person commot this country na ihn dey my mind. Though I had HND and not BSc, so going for masters will be an herculean task.
wow! Dats true. Bt we re al jaaaaing 2geda.succes 2 us al.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
dahonestboss:

Here na Finland we specialize on, go Canada thread if you need help about that place. But wetin me know for sure be say no school go accept your HND for master admission programme here, them nor know wetin be HND sef.
true talk.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
blaze007: true talk.

I don't mind starting from year one ooo, I just want to experience what quality education really is.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
enitan2002:

I don't mind starting from year one ooo, I just want to experience what quality education really is.

If you know how to cut your way and start from second year, oga Abeg do am. No time to waste.

A better way na to add your previous equivalent credit (studies) to fasten things up

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (371) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.