Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,006 members, 7,949,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests (16484 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by prettyjulie(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
A friend of mine named"Beejay"Ȋ̝̊̅§ looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ a roommate to share a room apartment with @ tanke oke odo,please any interested guy shud contact him 0n 08064558981 Fø̲̣̣я̅ more info thanks!!!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Mujitapha(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
I have read,saw many instances where thieves,or anybody crowd caught and brand as thief were set ablaze in lagos and many places in naija. This is not the first time and we hope it will be the last this would happened.Let arrest the culprits and leave the peaceloving villages alone.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Pain(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Listen To The Track By 2 Of The Aluu4 Victims Murdered In Port Harcourt

http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by yantis(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Even Osama bin Ladin didn't die this way .
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
prettyjulie: A friend of mine named"Beejay"Ȋ̝̊̅§ looking Fø̲̣̣я̅ a roommate to share a room apartment with @ tanke oke odo,please any interested guy shud contact him 0n 08064558981 Fø̲̣̣я̅ more info thanks!!!

Is he from Aluu?
'cus thats the only room mate i can risk having as they are very united.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by acidtalk: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mujitapha: [color=#990000][/color]
I have read,saw many instances where thieves,or anybody crowd caught and brand as thief were set ablaze in lagos and many places in naija. This is not the first time and we hope it will be the last this would happened.Let arrest the culprits and leave the peaceloving villages alone.

THANK YOU!!!!
Now see this bunch oif hypocrites now act like they never supported the lynching of criminals they caught in their neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by infolekan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

thumbs up.
Guy it appears only a hand full of us actually reason on this forum (Nigeria as a whole).
And yet this same people sit and watch hundreds waste in various state of the North each day.
Sit and watch people being kidnapped and killed in the South East and South South.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THIS GENERATION!!!

Met people like you on my way up....all noise & no action.
Act like babies in real life & then suddenly become grown ups in faceless forums attacking everyone & everything in sight without presenting an option.
Open a thread on protests in naija and what you want to agitate on & stop derailing the the thread joo

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by boron10(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Ds deadly killers, shud be beheaded for jungle justice. C hw dy abruptly stop existnc of dia fellow humans witout condemnation by law. Angry
are you in any way different from them?
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by sindyko(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aluu villagers are so worthless and heartless for brutal ablaze by the (illiterate) vigilante group. its only an idiotic and retarded will take law in his own hands, perhaps they are group not consent by govt, it a merely group stand to assist the police in some info. In a nutshell, it was excessively aggravated by there act.
Here is my order, I mean all the people that are in support of execution should be brought before law and massacre.
Eye for eye, flesh for flesh.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
infolekan:

Most people are protesting it not because of the deaths but the manner of deaths.
People die everyday & CNN doesn't report it but to kill people like they were less than animals should make any normal person to pause & think.
And it has nothing to do with IQ. Just human compassion.
thank you! That's why am angry! Those boys were innocent and were killed in a gruesome manner. Just as bokoharam kill innocent people in the north! Why would people's lives be wasted like that! If JTF could be killing boko haram members,I don't see why they can't kill the Aluu murderers.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

THANK YOU!!!!
Now see this bunch oif hypocrites now act like they never supported the lynching of criminals they caught in their neighborhood.
What makes you think that some of us have been supporting lynching in the past? That this is the first public case where people actually come out to express their hatred for it doesn't mean that they supported it in the past. The past cases just didn't make headlines like this one did.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by flinga: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
(Deep Jamaican Accent) Ah chu Capleton sehh fyah burn, mo'fyah ahn ting buh Rasta cyaan promote dis kinda fyah. Ah bare foolishniss dat. Bigger theif dem deh outaa road ahn piple nuh do dem sumpn. Ikwere piple ah nuh nutten but uncivilized animals, mi knw dat fram last year when dem stone Luciano (reggae singer) off a stage inna PH. Dem piple dun deh nah no sense at all!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pain: Listen To The Track By 2 Of The Aluu4 Victims Murdered In Port Harcourt

http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

They sound like correct Bobo's. Are u jealous of their talent? Aluu people na ojukokoro people. If u are prospering no drive pass Aluu village or person, becos na sin to better pass dem.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
infolekan:

Met people like you on my way up....all noise & no action.
Act like babies in real life & then suddenly become grown ups in faceless forums attacking everyone & everything in sight without presenting an option.
Open a thread on protests in naija and what you want to agitate on & stop derailing the the thread joo
don't mind the tadpole! He can't stop me from saying my mind no matter what he calls me.I don't give a fucck about what anyone feels about my comment.I speak my mind and I do that wholly!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by abifoluwa: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
flinga: (Deep Jamaican Accent) Ah chu Capleton sehh fyah burn, mo'fyah ahn ting buh Rasta cyaan promote dis kinda fyah. Ah bare foolishniss dat. Bigger theif dem deh outaa road ahn piple nuh do dem sumpn. Ikwere piple ah nuh nutten but uncivilized animals, mi knw dat fram last year when dem stone Luciano (reggae singer) off a stage inna PH. Dem piple dun deh nah no sense at all!
TRANSLATION PLEASE? CAUSE i sure cant understand nun of these
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by abifoluwa: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: thank you! That's why am angry! Those boys were innocent and were killed in a gruesome manner. Just as bokoharam kill innocent people in the north! Why would people's lives be wasted like that! If JTF could be killing boko haram members,I don't see why they can't kill the Aluu murderers.
wth? u re scary
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
I bet u those villagers killed dem out of envy. Not everybody can pass exam to go to university. Not everybody can afford to go to university. I bet nobody in the entire community fine reach anyone of those boyz.(may their soul rest in peace)

Nigerians reject Aluu.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: don't mind the tadpole! He can't stop me from saying my mind no matter what he calls me.I don't give a fucck about what anyone feels about my comment.I speak my mind and I do that wholly!
smiley cool
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by abifoluwa: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: I bet u those villagers killed dem out of envy. Not everybody can pass exam to go to university. Not everybody can afford to go to university. I bet nobody in the entire community fine reach anyone of those boyz.(may their soul rest in peace)

Nigerians reject Aluu.
sad sad
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by ujchief(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nows the best time to burn down that community! Burn their houses, shops, market, palace, schools, utilities including phcn transformers and boreholes! Turn that village to a desolate place! If God did not spare cain for killing Abel, how much more we that are created in His image! If u cant destroy the wicked, turn their land to a desolate place!

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Yohi1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
D killn of doz guys ws bad actuali bt U al ar jst talkn without ful details of wat al apund nd wat dat community do xperience evri day, doz guys wer caught wt dangerous weapons nd one of d victim's father confess to knwin of his son bin a cultist. Riot is ryt nw goin on in Aluu wt student burnin houses nd cars
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yohi1: D killn of doz guys ws bad actuali bt U al ar jst talkn without ful details of wat al apund nd wat dat community do xperience evri day, doz guys wer caught wt dangerous weapons nd one of d victim's father confess to knwin of his son bin a cultist. Riot is ryt nw goin on in Aluu wt student burnin houses nd cars
You that have the full details, tell us where you got your information from, and I mean a credible source.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Austertee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
That is just truth... They may have been killed out of envy. I visited their facebook act and i discover they were big boys with prob[able a car, though, they may be yahoo boiz...
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Now I wonder what gives any of you the impression that "Every" member of that community was part of the Mob that killed those four. If you were in that community that night what would you have done? Now tell me.

Ever seen a real Mob? You think "one man" can single handedly stop a gang of violent people?

To those shouting "Raze Down the village", I'm surprised at your level of reasoning. If the same measure was meted on the Boko Haram fellows, you think we'd still have Borno State?

The "main" people behind the Mob should be caught and brought to book, yes BUT most importantly, strict measures need to be taken to avoid a recurrence - stiff penalties for anyone caught taking another fellow's life no matter the reason. Bring back the electric chairs, if need be.

Btw, this is not the first time this has happened, why is everyone suddenly becoming "Concerned"?

Had we a functional "911" number perhaps this chaos would have been averted.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by BrutusOj(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Prior to two comments you have made today including this, i used to think you were intelligent.
Don't mind all dos kids on Nairaland.sombdy is condenming an act,yet sugesting anoda deadly act
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
If you know you are not touched by the lynching of these guys, kindly go and hand over your own siblings to the same mob. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by chucky234(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
jereal: where was the village head when the murder was taking place...?

where were the elders...?

Worst of all, where were the mothers...?
Women usually never allow such things happen, but No, they kept shut...!

in my opinion, every soul in that damned village is guilty...!!!

and to think such savages knew how to use cellphones and laptops...
They were all clubbing I guess
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by mizzyboy007: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
What hurts me the most is that in a week or two...this whole matter/issue will be swept under the carpets while everyone waits for a new calamity to happen....take a look @ the mubi attacks, was anyone caught? how many people have we heard that were arraigned in court? Enough is enough... We have lost a lot of young minds for no reason.... We have to take it upon ourselves now. We are the future of tomorow, we are not animals....WE SHOULDN'T BE TREATED AS ONE.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Square65: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
The conflict of opinions here is very much understandable. Almost everyone's comment here makes sense (with an exception of just a few) but the one that really got to me was how the boys were murdered. It was not even until today I learned of their innocence which has really worsened my grief. I am really ashamed to have anything in common with those set of living creatures that ordered, masterminded, observed, (not helplessly watched), made the video (yes), of the killings.

Now, there just might seem to be a justification for those who still call us savages ...

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Slizbeat(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Justice will prevail. If they fail to do something, then self-concience would disturb the killer till death or better still, the angry spirits of the boys would definately hunt their killers and their generations till they are appeased.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by deelicious: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

If 3/4 of Nigerian ladies were as barbaric and evil as you are, i wonder if the whole ladies in this country will have a husband.

Razz girl.

Acidtalk or whatever ur name is..what exactly is your point? Its like you are even from that evil village but u just dont know how to say it. Hunting people like berem up and down with silly replies to their comments (Even if their comments are not 100% right). Whats all this nonsense about bringing up past issues and saying that because people kept quiet during those times they have no basis to express their viewpoints now The reason why there is so much reaction in this case is that the horrible and gruesome videotape and pictures are right in their faces. So why wont there be outrage? In life just one catalyst is enough to trigger a revolution, it doesn't matter which. For the fact that people are speaking out now then its something.
So do we keep our mouths shut just because its been happening before or because politicians steal money every day then we should remain sentenced to silence?
Pls think well before u make useless comments just because this is cyberspace and anything goes angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just / Jones Abiri Wins FG In Court, Awarded N10m Damages

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.