Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests (16485 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by CastleandGreen: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Why are they running? A man that believe in his fight need not
to run because he that fights and run leave to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tpapi: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
kawkab: Where was the SUG President when the stuff started. From the time the students were held by the local vigilante down to when there were burnt; why did'nt the students residing in the village report to the School authority, SUG or the Security department of the school.

It is now the the SUG Presidents is making comments
can u xplain 2 us ow d sug presi wil b keepin watch over 5,000 students
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by greatgod2012(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
More and more wickedness/violence on d increase on our land(nigeria) on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!
Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, its getting so scary now, may God continue to guide us and our children including our loved ones and most importantly YOU,Yes,YOU..... Amen.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tpapi: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

HYPOCRITE!
BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!
That's what you are.

Condemning an action and yet ready to perpetrate a greater one.
u need 2 b tot som lessons
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

So the thousands that keep dying in the Northern part of Nigeria don't have relatives right? oh i see they all fell from space.

Biased and hypocritical wicked souls.
Guy I don dey suspect say your brother dey among those killers,the arrest go start from you be that.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by emenim(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am still asking why on earth should those villagers kill those students, and yet they have no evidence for the killings. The whole village should be leveled
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by chucky234(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
FG and state govt should put in place a law that says anyone who kills or murders another should also be killed or murdered,the killings will stop once we have such law in place and the law should be implemented to the later.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by outofthebox: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
i trust OAU
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hotwax: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
What da f***ck? Nobody even listen to these villagers story. Just as the way cultist murdered students of Mubi.

I have seen cultist attack before and If I see people chasing a cultist I will join them pour acid on him.

Jungle justice my foot.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Jaaziel: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
]The truth is always the same and will always remain the same.....
All the innocent people some of u are claiming were being arrested, were they not there when their evil children and husbands perpetrated the evil act?
Why did they not go to the police or school authority since it is just three kilometers away from the school to report?
Even the cows and rams used for celebration dont go through the sufferings those guyz went throu[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]gh before they were set ablaze like animals.....
To hell with innocent souls......
Let the whole of Aluu village be arrested and tortured seriously, I tell you the innocent ones will point out the culprits.
And dont be surprised if the innocent souls are children between the ages of 5-10......
Cos from what I saw it was almost all d villagers that were watching d horrible scene and acting like it was a stage film, so all in all even the by standers watching are culprits....
All should rot in jail then go ahead to rot at the bottom of hell........
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Classicalman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
hotwax: What da f***ck? Nobody even listen to these villagers story. Just as the way cultist murdered students of Mubi.

I have seen cultist attack before and If I see people chasing a cultist I will join them pour acid on him.

Jungle justice my foot.

Please next time talk from your buccal cavity and not your ana.l cavity.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by hotwax: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please next time talk from your buccal cavity and not your ana.l cavity.

What did you just use? Buccal ko bucket ni. A waste
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by manbuchai: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
So much hatred and envy abound in the hearts of most Nigerians.Lord have mercy! why are black people so wicked.The kind of torture those kids recieved is beyond comprehension.A country where you would be kidnapped and asked to pay fifty million naira of your hard earned money.A country full of cultists,kidnappers,armed robbers etc.That name "Nigeria"is scary.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by agent22: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aluu 4 uniport 0

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by chucky234(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
hotwax: What da f***ck? Nobody even listen to these villagers story. Just as the way cultist murdered students of Mubi.

Jungle justice my foot.

What have you been drinking,too much alomo bitters is affecting your brain.
Senseless goon,idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by ignis: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
agent22: Aluu 4 uniport 0
The scores will change to 4-20 after the soldiers and JTF finish dealing with community.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by XtremeBase(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
manbuchai: Wicked souls! Those kids were killed out of envy.Those villagers should be made to pay for their sins.

This is the same thing i told someone, i schooled in a private university and when we go to town to get stuff we have to be careful, the villagers either like you or just envy the fact that you seem privileged.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Wadosky(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
The cursed land called 'ALUU'

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Horus: They should offer a reward for anyone who can identify the killers. Security agents have to work harder on this case because the real killers can easily cross the border to another country to escape the justice system. We want results, we want all killers under arrest NOW.

Supported!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Belmot(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Will you volunteer yourself to be the first to be buried in the new found Aluu Community Cemetery ?
you were accusing someone of something u yourself do,is that how u'r suppose to reply her? Tah u are as bad as the lady you are accusing.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by ProGSM(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
I support any move the students make and i feel NLenders should do I peaceful protest.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Mreizod: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Too many Keyboard or Keypad warriors here, claim how tough they are... Well, all I can say is that, the killings and manner of which it was done was very babaric and JUSTICE must be done on that note. Taking abother man's life, no matter what the cause is, is like a hard-drug; when u've got the hang of it, u would hardly go back. The people who killed this boys must be caught quickly, because, if this case should die away, so would many other people caught in the hands of this blood thirsty savages...
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Iyke13: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
People keep asking these questions where were the SUG,staff and students of the school when all these were happening.Aluu is situated behind the university,they are not really the host community so it will be somehow difficult for the students residing to do anything because there are few in number and the community has never been friendly.Initially students were not residing there,it was early 2000 that students started moving there.
This kind of thing will never happen in Choba community which is the main host community,definity students will mobilise in large number and deal with the community.
I know how bittered we're but believe if the students were in a position to help they would have.R.I.P Unique guys,
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by sunrise4u: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
nigerian police doing what they knows best. After d mass arest wat next? Individual bailing go folow as usual. Nija police i de hail ooooo! Security indeed...
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by babzace(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Protest against Aluu community because of the death of four people..

But too cowardly to protest against the ruling elites over the death and improvishment of millions of Nigerians...

Cowardly and silly Nigerians - you guy have the lowest IQs on this planet!!!!!!
just see how u posted ur stupidity for the world to see. Why don't you do it if its that easy
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by lanrefront1(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2012
HQ: Now I wonder what gives any of you the impression that "Every" member of that community was part of the Mob that killed those four. If you were in that community that night what would you have done? Now tell me.

Ever seen a real Mob? You think "one man" can single handedly stop a gang of violent people?

To those shouting "Raze Down the village", I'm surprised at your level of reasoning. If the same measure was meted on the Boko Haram fellows, you think we'd still have Borno State?

The "main" people behind the Mob should be caught and brought to book, yes BUT most importantly, strict measures need to be taken to avoid a recurrence - stiff penalties for anyone caught taking another fellow's life no matter the reason. Bring back the electric chairs, if need be.

Btw, this is not the first time this has happened, why is everyone suddenly becoming "Concerned"?

Had we a functional "911" number perhaps this chaos would have been averted.

If your assertion is absolutely correct, how come the villagers are not fighting over themselves in order to volunteer information and give up the evil men among them who had committed such evil acts. Nothing of such is happening.

Forget, the people of that village are most terrible and heartless people. They are really terrible people.

Someone told he watched on the friends of the boys talking online. He was asking, who are the real thieves, because the clothes of the guys, their phones and other personal accessories are nowhere to be found.

This case cannot be that difficult to crack. The first thing is to go to the traditional chiefs of the village and demand to know the identities of the men in the village's vigilante group. That I think its a good starting point.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Ranoscky(m): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2012
ichommy: ALUU
Lol.

But a Lion is strong enough to go ANYWHERE naa... Lol
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by kfree: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2012
I broke up wit ma girl friend cos she's from aluu community.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by swoosh(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2012
I have not watched the video and do not intend to do so. Im not I can face what I hear people say about the video..and to imagine that someone, especially a woman, would stand there and watch such a thing happen is absolutely unbelievable. Not even a wild animal should be killed in this way
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by freecocoa(f): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Will you volunteer yourself to be the first to be buried in the new found Aluu Community Cemetery ?
May Amadioha bisect you to shreds you hopeless mongrel, the cemetery will be a burial ground for only heartless criminals and people like yourself so NO, when I grow old and die, I'll be buried in on a good soil, hediot.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tpia5: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2012
They should check to see if some of those killers were dog butchers.

I think some parts slaughter dogs in that manner.

Most likely they 've used the same methods on human beings before- probably juju related.

May God have mercy on anyone who has ever fallen victim to them.

Lord knows how many would have perished the same way if the killers hadnt overstepped themselves this time.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Sammy25n(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2012
HQ: Still I maintain, there are still a lot of those villagers who knew nothing or had a hand in this.

Vengeance is NEVER a good response to a problem such as this. Hope the Security Detail there can keep everything under control.
Ur a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just / Jones Abiri Wins FG In Court, Awarded N10m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.