Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,006 members, 7,949,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests (16483 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by BeraBera(f): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2012
My question remains, Where were all the security agents when the evil was being perpetrated? It took not less than 1/2 hours, so why didn't they swoop in then?

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Xandulyn(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Here comes another lu*natic

Well, I think that should have been Al-Lu-natic.
Crazy World we living in.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by tpia5: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2012
deelicious:

Acidtalk or whatever ur name is..what exactly is your point? Its like you are even from that evil village but u just dont know how to say it. Hunting people like berem up and down with silly replies to their comments (Even if their comments are not 100% right). Whats all this nonsense about bringing up past issues and saying that because people kept quiet during those times they have no basis to express their viewpoints now The reason why there is so much reaction in this case is that the horrible and gruesome videotape and pictures are right in their faces. So why wont there be outrage? In life just one catalyst is enough to trigger a revolution, it doesn't matter which. For the fact that people are speaking out now then its something.
So do we keep our mouths shut just because its been happening before or because politicians steal money every day then we should remain sentenced to silence?
Pls think well before u make useless comments just because this is cyberspace and anything goes angry

anyone who thinks acidtalk is harmless and just commenting casually on nl, needs to have a rethink.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2012
Sammy25n: Ur a fool

The fact that you found the Quote button doesn't mean you should Quote me if you don't have a goddamm thing to add/subtract to what I post.

lanre_front:

If your assertion is absolutely correct, how come the villagers are not fighting over themselves in order to volunteer information and give up the evil men among them who had committed such evil acts. Nothing of such is happening.

Forget, the people of that village are most terrible and heartless people. They are really terrible people.

Someone told he watched on the friends of the boys talking online. He was asking, who are the real thieves, because the clothes of the guys, their phones and other personal accessories are nowhere to be found.

This case cannot be that difficult to crack. The first thing is to go to the traditional chiefs of the village and demand to know the identities of the men in the village's vigilante group. That I think its a good starting point.

You're Very Correct there.

And some folks will some on here and post "Raze the Entire Village Down", "Death to ALUU". Is that the best way to solve the situation and prevent a recurrence?

If that is the best solution, then surely, as soon as we're done razing down ALUU, let's do same to all Borno state, where Boko Haram sprang up from, right?
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by bbporsche: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2012
where are they running to?? so dem dey fear to die eh?? Anyway, they can run from man not from God becos they're cursed already down to their 4th generation. Heartless murderers angry angry angry angry
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by Whiteguru: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
very grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at the Lion King Cartoon. Now ALUU becomes the most popular place in the net!!! Even Mofasa the Lion King dreads it!!!
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
@ ALL, ESPECIALLY UNIPORT STUDENT, I AM CONFUSED OF SOMETHING AND I WANT TON ASK, WHERE WERE THE STUDENT WHEN THIS MURDER WAS TAKING PLACE, WERETHEY NOT THE ONES VIDEOING IT, ARE YOU SURE THAT THEY WERE NOT AMONG? this killing hapened in a day time from all THE POST I HAVE READ ON THIS MATTER, AND THE ALUU COMUNITY IS CLOSE TO UNIPORT SO I BELIEVE STUDANTS RESIDES THERE

PLS I WAN TO ASK COS I AM VERY CONFUSED HERE. THE KILLING WAS NNOT SUDDEN IT TOOK TIME COS THE STUDENT WAS BRUTARED, AND ITR WAS NEVER IN A BUSH OR SECRET PLACE, IT CANNOT BE AN IMMMEDIATE DESCISION THIS ACT MIGHT HAVE BEEN PLANED

PLS NIGERIANS WE NEED THE TRUTH TO THIS UNFORTUNATE LOSS OF LIFE.
Re: Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
tpia@:

anyone who thinks acidtalk is harmless and just commenting casually on nl, needs to have a rethink.

GUY IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING ACIDS TALK POST AND REPLIES IN THE PREVIOUS POSTS YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE IS A REPLICA OF HIS ROOM NICK "ACIDTALK" DONT JUST MIND HIM.

I DIDNT READ HIS POST ON THIS, I JUST SAW UR COMPLAIN, AND TOT IT RIGHT TO TELL U THIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Retired Soldier Butchers Wife Over Plans To Marry Mistress / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.