Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (155187 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2013
Speranza Voy: they said go to the venue nearest to you as scheduled not allocated for your state of origin. And a schedule is a collocation for time/date not location

Oga Speranza Voy, I did not see this post above before replying to your later posts. I am forced to reply to this particular one.

I don't know what your intentions are, but If na joke ….I beg STOP AM!!!

With all due respect, stop this English lesson and grammar class cr.ap.
Don't confuse people here as shimasparkle had already said. This is definitely not a proposition but shoving your "thought" into people's throat.
If you are trying to impress someone, please devise another tactics because this is causing a lot of distraction.

The statement clearly stated “go to the venue nearest to you as scheduled for your respective state of origin”. A schedule is a collocation for time …..and so Fvcki.n.g what? Where in the statement did you see “a schedule”? There is big difference between a verb (scheduled) and a noun (a schedule). Abeg no spoil the good work, As God no go allow your good work to spoil.

The statement means go to the venue nearest to you as planned for your state of origin, as arranged for your state of origin, as programmed for your state of origin, as put in the calender for your state of origin, as stated in the timetable for your state of origin.
Although, the statement is kinda contradictory but the buttom line is go to the centre/venue allocated for your state of origin.

There are a lot of intelligent guys like you on the thread. Remember, it takes some numbers of A’s and B’s to be part of this forum. Nobody ol’pass ooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2013
COUNTDOWN TO THE START OF THE 2013 FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW/TEST: a day to go!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha,,,,this speranza voy,,,u de make me laugh die,,wch one be ur own 4 dis thread nw,u cum 2 contribute ur own quater abi u cum to show us say u sabi spell english,,,,,ewo,i no fit shout.Bayo,Davo,Tizzie nd others tnx 4 kiping dis thread moving positively.@Speranza voy,,,abeg no de make me vex i get exam 2moro,biko nu.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Mr. Bayo I chose mexico,Have U ever seen/heard or do you know anybody who got mexico via BEA scholarship?cos evribody seems to be RUSHING RUSSia
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Tizzie: Mr. Bayo I chose mexico,Have U ever seen/heard or do you know anybody who got mexico via BEA scholarship?cos evribody seems to be RUSHING RUSSia

When I was in the FSB office, i saw cabinets with with names of awarding countries on them Mexico inclusive. I believe the cabinet contains files of beneficiaries which ultimately show that there are people who got the scholarship to Mexico.

Which other countries did you choose? When I applied in 2002, I chose Czechs Republic, Russia and Romania in that order but i was offered Russia. So you also have chance with your other choices.
good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
BayodeAA:

When I was in the FSB office, i saw cabinets with with names of awarding countries on them Mexico inclusive. I believe the cabinet contains files of beneficiaries which ultimately show that there are people who got the scholarship to Mexico.

Which other countries did you choose? When I applied in 2002, I chose Czechs Republic, Russia and Romania in that order but i was offered Russia. So you also have chance with your other choices.
good luck!!!
I chose Mexico,China,Russia,Ukraine in that order.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2013
@Bayo,i heard there is alot of racism in Russia,pls how true is dat @Bayo,i heard there is alot of racism in Russia,pls how true is dat
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2013
quinfayva: @Bayo,i heard there is alot of racism in Russia,pls how true is dat @Bayo,i heard there is alot of racism in Russia,pls how true is dat

Yes there is racism in Russia like every other countries of the world. There are ways to prevent being abused but let us leave that for another day. In every country of the world, there is always the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
HMMM,,So so TENSED,,,Please those writing at ilorin 2mao[FCT and Benue] should enlighten me on how to get to the venue,i knw the town is Ogidi as Bayo said,,bt i must confess i dnt knw my way around,,right nw im in Sobi Barracks in Ilorin.can i get direction 4rm anyone? Pls??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ great Bayo, ese,asante,opricato,dalu,nagwode for the wonderful,selfless and great service u are rendering here. Since living for forever is an overstatement, u shall live to see ur great!great!grand !children. U're altrustic character dey too much.U bad(ironically) Ur kind are rare . I claim ur story and i will be among the ones to comment in ur next Topic @ nuel, u can get me on 08134215882
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by olatunji555: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Plz how can u knw d venue of ur exam because its nt written on d slip
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by marcangelo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mr bayo pls i nid ur urgent advice and response, mine is 2moro so wat is d interview al about, wat questions ar to b xpected? Is it an exam?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samley19(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls I nid to confrm is d exam for osun 18th of march and wd dey start by 9pm sharp... And pls wt typ of qwestns ar we expctn,,, hw many qwestns of wt fields
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samley19(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sir..pls I dnt hv acknoledgemnt slip wt du I du oooo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Just less than 17hours to the start of the interview for some states, i hereby use this medium to wish my fellow applicants writing tomorrow a wonderful time and the very best of God. Success & Goodluck to you!! @Shimasparke, go and succeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
samley19: Pls I nid to confrm is d exam for osun 18th of march and wd dey start by 9pm sharp... And pls wt typ of qwestns ar we expctn,,, hw many qwestns of wt fields
9pm ke?? LmAO people won't kill me ,na night vigil or exam biko??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
How should we dress biko?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
marcangelo: Mr bayo pls i nid ur urgent advice and response, mine is 2moro so wat is d interview al about, wat questions ar to b xpected? Is it an exam?

The interview will have a test part. between 40-60 questions for between 40 - 60 minutes that will be administered by JAMB. It will comprise English, Math (arithmetic) and current affairs. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samley19(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tizzie: 9pm ke?? LmAO people won't kill me ,na night vigil or exam biko??
u suppose knw say na tension,,, u won du d exam too
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samley19(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sir, is d current affair frm naija alone
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tnx oooo@Davo,,,,by this time 2mao hmmmmmm.fingers crossed.na wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Shimasparkle: Tnx oooo@Davo,,,,by this time 2mao hmmmmmm.fingers crossed.na wa
lolz,,, yea by this time tomorrow, you will be celebrating.... And i will still by awaiting mine...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
olatunji555: Plz how can u knw d venue of ur exam because its nt written on d slip

Your state of origin determines where and when (date) your interview is taking place. If you are from the south west as your name implies, you will be going to Akure for the interview. Tell us your state of origin. good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
samley19: Pls I nid to confrm is d exam for osun 18th of march and wd dey start by 9pm sharp... And pls wt typ of qwestns ar we expctn,,, hw many qwestns of wt fields

Osun state will be coming up on 18th. Interview starts 9.00am probably with screening of candidates and later testing. The interview will have a test part. between 40-60 questions for between 40 - 60 minutes that will be administered by JAMB. It will comprise English, Math (arithmetic) and current affairs. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Plz I nid ur help, I choose Japan nd China for Business Administration, but when I check there universities that is offering diz course through goggle, I saw there re all for science nd technology. Plz sum1 should help me about diz my choice, which country is best for me to choose for diz my course?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tizzie: How should we dress biko?

I advise people to dress conservatively especially ladies. No too much make-up, light perfume if any, try and avoid high heels, close up "mammary gland".
A nice skirt not too far from the knee with shirt and flat sole will be perfect.
For guys, a jeans trouser with a shirt and snickers is good enough. I will not advise a suit in this hot weather. This is my personal opinion.
The main thing is to dress like a scholar and not a rapstar or a model at least for the interview. THE WAY YOU DRESS IS THE WAY YOU WILL ADDRESSED. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
samley19: Sir, is d current affair frm naija alone

yes. only Nigerian stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bjusman: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
PLEASE SIR BAYO I APPLIED FOR PG. IS O'LEVEL DISTINCTIONS NECESSARY? I HAVE 7 CREDITS AND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. AGAIN HOW ABOUT AKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP ISSUE, I HAVEN'T YET SEEN MINE. THANKS
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Youssuphmaadh: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: Plz I nid ur help, I choose Japan nd China for Business Administration, but when I check there universities that is offering diz course through goggle, I saw there re all for science nd technology. Plz sum1 should help me about diz my choice, which country is best for me to choose for diz my course?
Plz if possible sum1 should respond me shocked
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Youssuphmaadh: Plz I nid ur help, I choose Japan nd China for Business Administration, but when I check there universities that is offering diz course through goggle, I saw there re all for science nd technology. Plz sum1 should help me about diz my choice, which country is best for me to choose for diz my course?
I think to change your country choices is almost impossible now that the tests start tommorrow. And i will say the most important thing is passing the test and from what i have heard, your country choice can be changed to a suitable one for you if you pass the exam. This is just my own personal point of view though.
Goodluck!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samueltoski: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
wau God help us all.my coarse is electrical/eletronic engineering and i choose russia i dont knw if its ok.plz let me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / The Latest On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.