Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,476 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Need Point Of Sales Software(pos) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Point Of Sales Software(pos) (832 Views)

I Need Inventory And Sales Software For My BIZ / Point Of Sales (pos) Software For Sale / Wao Point Of Sales System For Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Point Of Sales Software(pos) by frendme: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
I NEED POINT OF SALES SOFTWARE WHICH IS USUALLY USED IN THE PHARMACIST COMPANY, CALL ME ON 08034687494
Re: I Need Point Of Sales Software(pos) by Ajafik(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have a solution to that. A solution that is meant for a pharmacy store to keep track of there stocks, take care of the drugs based on there expiry date, the number of drugs that are available presently in stock by a manufacturer, date bought, keeping track of the expenses and income of the firm, generation of report as required. It takes care of information about different suppliers, who supply which product, when and how much. And other functionalities. You can get me on +2348072248707 or fiknet_computer@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Vb.net Materials / WP Robot 3.62 - Latest Version / Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.