Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (35086 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dopeJemi: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
D guy haz done d Little he can 2 inform us, z dat nt gud enof 4 us, dou av nt repented buh I'm trying so hard 2, its not easy as u say it mah guy.

Buh people, heaven z a pLace 2 be, u'll have wah u want, heard peopLe ride chariots n Live in mansions in heaven, izint dat d kinda Life u want 4 urseLves 4eva

Dou its not easy buh I'll advice u guyz 2 try as I'm trying myself. D Last tym I tried it, it waz fun I tell ya, buh I backsLidedsad

Wish sum1 cud jes cast a spell of repentance on me

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by greaterlove(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
according to wikipedia " earthquakes are caused by a sudden release of energy in the earth crust" it is a natural occuring phenomena, its the earths way of creating balance. is it a bad thing? nope, we only see it as bad because of the casualty in human lives and the damage to buildings and infrastructures. earthquakes and tremors has been happening before and will continue to happen even after we are all gone, until we come to see it as the rain that falls for a greater good things like what the op said will be scaring us.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sluch333: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
semasir: Continue with your vision and wait till it shall happen in your compound. Did you not read that God speaks to us now thru His son and not in visions or dreams? False Prophet!!

Pls go and read ur Bible very well, if you dont believe in his vision, then don't make stupid comments. Go and pray to God for forgiveness of sin.

But its said in the Bible, AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS AFTERWARD THAT I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH, AND YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS. Joel chp2 vs 28

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by abouzaid: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
@superdude007, accra ghana suffered an earth tremor( a minor earthquake) not an earthquake of the kind being discussed. For an earthquake to be really destructive, it needs to rank as high as 8 out of 10 on d richter scale. However a minor earthquake might trigger other natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Revolva(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
@poster na your household earthquake go strike-- fake prophecy how earthquake go happen in naija when this region is not earthquake prone if it will happen e for don happen lies lies

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by hammedkola(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Where is my international passporttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by limantertsa: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
I Belive u if u belived in Urself and hv faith in God.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by hardbody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I thin

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.

EZEKIEL 33:1-9

If you are on this side of the divide, please take a strong anti malaria, I understand that this season is bad for malaria bc of the waters, rains and over flooding. A lot of mosquitoes are being bred. Try ACT combinations.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Sorry, Nigeria is nowhere close to the pacific ring of fire.

Nigeria may be sitting in an aseismic region and that makes the chances of an earthquake remote or next to none but we can't totally rule out the possibility of an occurrence; in fact, earthquakes have happened in different parts of Nigeria in the past albeit on a small scale.
There are disasters that happen and scientists call them anomalies and then investigate to discover a new pattern. Y'all should pray that Nigeria is never used as a case study for any such "new trend" disasters.
Whether it is earthquake, hurricane, flooding, tsunami or even Boko Haram, my main worry is with the readiness and level of preparedness of our emergency services; I can't even imagine what a large scale disaster in Nigeria will look like and I pray we never experience any. I'm surprised that even some religious people here are knocking the poster for his story, we don't have to believe him and neither do we have to mock him for his dream. If you don't believe the dream from a religious POV, you can take a look at it from the scientific perspective.
I do not pray, cos I am not blindly religious. There will never be Earthquake in Nigeria cos none of the quake parameters fall within our plates. Stop mixing science with religion or blind faith.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
If nairaland represents nigerian population, then we need that damn earthquake. Niggas here don't read. Ya'll can't read even if it is to save ur lives, 90 percent of ppl on this forum are world class dumb-asss.very few are intelligent and can think outside the box, the rest, I say they need that earthquake. @ op, the earthquake will come but not the way u and I percieve earthquakes. It will come as wars and violence because our youths are so dumb and uneducated that they can be used to cause mayhem,
Look at posts here, look at posts in other thread and tell me u see any form of intelligence except for a few individuals. Everything is based on fear and faith instead of facts and logic.when someone is killing his wife at home, niggas come here and tell the wife to go and pray. God gave us brains for a reason and nairalanders have disappointed him more than ever.
Back to ur post. Google is ur friend. Google causes of earthquakes and hurricane.
One more thing, all ya'll end time announcers, the day u die, that is ur end time. Natural disasters has always happened right from the begining of time, ya'll didn't just have CNN to tell u or bb to broadcast the flood pics. Nothing sells like bad news that is why the media is making sure they dish it out to us

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by hollypagan: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
this guy needs sleeping tablet
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Pennywise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
Earthquake as everyone know it around the world is alien to Nigeria both in concept and in reality.

The kind of earthquake I envision could happen is someone disappearing with the entire federal budget for the whole year (or something similar). That will be some real earthquake. It may appear far fetched but very possible at the rate the Jonathan govt is going. What we keep having so far is earth tremor (measuring around 3.0 on the richter scale) its constant but not yet an earthquake.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
dopeJemi: D guy haz done d Little he can 2 inform us, z dat nt gud enof 4 us, dou av nt repented buh I'm trying so hard 2, its not easy as u say it mah guy.

Buh people, heaven z a pLace 2 be, u'll have wah u want, heard peopLe ride chariots n Live in mansions in heaven, izint dat d kinda Life u want 4 urseLves 4eva

Dou its not easy buh I'll advice u guyz 2 try as I'm trying myself. D Last tym I tried it, it waz fun I tell ya, buh I backsLidedsad

Wish sum1 cud jes cast a spell of repentance on me

And when u see IQ like this u come to wonder why shouldn't the earthquake come right now, unintelligence irritates me

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by salt1: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: This OP is so ignorant of the dynamics of earthquakes. There can never be Earthquake in Nigeria. Go back to your elementary Geography and research on Tectonic Plates, San Andreas Fault and Seismic rhythms. Those low vibration energy beings that deceive you are actually domiciled in the Astral Plane of consciousness, just beyond the physical realm, do not believe them and do not call them God, cos you have power psychic opportunism to be greater than them. Its an insult to even be deceive by an energy being at Astral Plane. I wish its me that spirit come to reveal that shit for, I would have told him to fvck-off.
My dear, what if u close ur eyes and discover that u are wrong? What if there is really an angry God waiting to judge us for our actions and inactions. That u don't believe a thing doesn't make it less real.
Poster, u have done ur job. Whether pple believe it or not is left to them. Nearly 5000 have read it on this forum alone.
Without being aware of ur vision, we have been praying agst more severe natural disaster in my church. If it's been so difficult managing flood, how will we survive an earthquake?
Surely He comes quickly!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by HACKER3: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Airtel 39GB tweak released 20mins ago @ >> http://africansbest.net
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
salt 1:
My dear, what if u close ur eyes and discover that u are wrong? What if there is really an angry God waiting to judge us for our actions and inactions. That u don't believe a thing doesn't make it less real.
Poster, u have done ur job. Whether pple believe it or not is left to them. Nearly 5000 have read it on this forum alone.
Without being aware of ur vision, we have been praying agst more severe natural disaster in my church. If it's been so difficult managing flood, how will we survive an earthquake?
Surely He comes quickly!
Why would I close my eye to know that I am wrong ? Okay, I get it, that's like closing my savvy eyes and becoming ignorant of science as the OP and dreaming of certain things cos of Malaria! Which God are you people talking about ? If your God is so vengeful and murderous, then its best to align with the Devil. I guess we dont have to, cos God and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin. Again, EarthQuake has nothing to do with God, its simply the realignment of earth's geology along the San Andreas Fault. Prayers and Fastings cant stop this universal seismic activities and it wont happen in Nigeria cos we are located too far from any known tectonic plate.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by KayDee4: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not pray, cos I am not blindly religious. There will never be Earthquake in Nigeria cos none of the quake parameters fall within our plates. Stop mixing science with religion or blind faith.

Haha !!! I'm not a pastor and I'm not forcing you to pray, I was pointing out stuff in your comments about the possibility of an earthquake in Nigeria and it was based on pure science.
Talking of quake parameters, the earthquake that hit Virginia on the US East Coast last year was strange because the tectonic setting of that area does not favour the occurrence of earthquakes and the environment is very much like the 'Nigerian plate' setting.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
[b] SO GOD LEFT MEN OF GOD WITH GREAT NUMBER OF MEMBERS. PEOPLE WHO HAVE INFLUENCE.TO REACH.OUT TO.NIGERIANS, PEOPLE WHO.NIGERIANS WILL LISTEN TO.

TO COME AND TELL YOU TO WARN NIGERIA. SO ITS ON.FACEBOOK AND.NAIRALAND THAT YOU WARN ALL.NIGERIANS.

U POSTED A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK WHICH ONLY A FEW OF YOUR FRIENDS CAN SEE.

AND YOU ONLY TOLD YOUR PASTOR AND NL.
SO HOW MANY NIGERIANS HAVE YOU WARNED.?

HOW MANY.NIGERIANS CAN HEAR YOU?

SO GOD TOLD YOU THAT HE TOLD YOU TO GO AND WARN NIGERIANS AND YOU REFUSED?

WHERE DID HE TELL YOU TO GO AND WARN THEM?

IS THERE A.SINGLE PLACE WHERE ALL NIGERIANS GATHER.?

GOD TOLD YOU TO WARN NIGERIANS AND U.WENT TO WARN UR PASTOR.

DID U GO TO THE RADIO OR TV STATIONS TO SAY.WHAT.YOU HEARD?

IF GOD WILL LEAVE ALL THE MEN OF GOD AND DEPEND OB YOU TO DELIVER A.MESSAGE.TO ALL NIGERIANS , THEN YOU MUST BE A GREAT PROPHET.

CHECK.YOU.BP OFTEN, REDUCE YOUR GARRI AND GROUNDNUT INTAKE.

MAKE SURE U EAT WELL AND HEALTHY BEFORE SLEEPING.

REDUCE THE NUMBER OF FICTION MOVIES YOU WATCH.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Haha !!! I'm not a pastor and I'm not forcing you to pray, I was pointing out stuff in your comments about the possibility of an earthquake in Nigeria and it was based on pure science.
Talking of quake parameters, the earthquake that hit Virginia on the US East Coast last year was strange because the tectonic setting of that area does not favour the occurrence of earthquakes and the environment is very much like the 'Nigerian plate' setting.
It was not EarthQuake my brother. There is underground bunker there that's been used to test nuclear arsenals. I researched on it. Stories of EarthQuake is a cover up of the Government's operations.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by mavinc4u(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9

Guy,if nobody believes you,i believe you because i had a vision similar to yours this time last year so i wouldn't be suprised if it happens this year.i told the monks at the monastery about it and they said God is trying to pass a message to me that i should pray about it and also remove my mind from the vision so that the devil would not come and confuse me. i was actually saved from the earthquake cos i ran into a church. i forgot about the earthquake for a long time until now that i saw your post,my mind went back to October ,2011.may be you should state what you saw in your vision, i need to know if it corresponds to what i had this time last year. Remain bless.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by rusher14: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Why would I close my eye to know that I am wrong ? Okay, I get it, that's like closing my savvy eyes and becoming ignorant of science as the OP and dreaming of certain things cos of Malaria! Which God are you people talking about ? If your God is so vengeful and murderous, then its best to align with the Devil. I guess we dont have to, cos God and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin. Again, EarthQuake has nothing to do with God, its simply the realignment of earth's geology along the San Andreas Fault. Prayers and Fastings cant stop this universal seismic activities and it wont happen in Nigeria cos we are located too far from any known tectonic plate.
Billyonaire: Why would I close my eye to know that I am wrong ? Okay, I get it, that's like closing my savvy eyes and becoming ignorant of science as the OP and dreaming of certain things cos of Malaria! Which God are you people talking about ? If your God is so vengeful and murderous, then its best to align with the Devil. I guess we dont have to, cos God and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin. Again, EarthQuake has nothing to do with God, its simply the realignment of earth's geology along the San Andreas Fault. Prayers and Fastings cant stop this universal seismic activities and it wont happen in Nigeria cos we are located too far from any known tectonic plate.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
@ mekaboy

Is there any reason why I should not send you to kirikiri for murdering the OP ? Mehn, that was classic!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kingfisher1: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
@OP,I am actually touched by God's woord through you his servant.I will never say anything against you,I totally believe you.Its a sign of †ђξ end times,Nigeria as a country is full with God's love A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ again God's children.What ever is going to happen will be to refine A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ purge †ђȋ̝̊̅§ country from all †ђξ immoralities accepted from †ђξ foriegn countries like lesbianism,homsexualism,bestialism,love for fashion,drug Peddling,child trafficking,oppression,stealing public funds,ritualism,acceptance of †ђξ church of satan to †ђξ nigerian soil,cheating yourselves,mordern slavery,Man-know-man et al.They aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so many that make God is so so angry with nigeria (†ђξ spiritual isreal if you believe).How I wish I was †ђξ one God used to pass these accross to †ђξ nigerians A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ world I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ general.It is very difficult to repent because of †ђξ era we all find our selves,buh please try hard to desist from all these mentioned A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ others not mention that you know that you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ giulty.I am opportuned to read visions A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ testimonies of people old A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ young who saw hell A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ heaven A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ now am fully convinced that they exist.NIGERIANS PLEASE DRAW CLOSE TO GOD A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ LOVE HIM!!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: @ mekaboy

Is there any reason why I should not send you to kirikiri for murdering the OP ? Mehn, that was classic!
WHAT I SAID IS TRUE, IF GOD WANTS TO SEND A.MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS, HE WILL SEND.IT THROUGH SOMEONE WHO CAN.REACH A LARGE POPULATION OF NIGERIANS, NOT NL, A FEW FRIENDS ON FB AND HIS PASTOR.

HOW CAN GOD SEND.SOMEONE.WHO IS.NOT.EVEN.ON.TV OR RADIO. WHO DOES NOT HAVE A.CHURCH.

SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS EARTHQUAKE IS.COMING.TO NIGERIA AND IT IS THIS.GUY.THAT HE.IS.SENDING.TO.WARN THE.WHOLE NIGERIA.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by rusher14: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
I was in agreement with you until I saw you mention the San Andreas fault as responsible for earthquakes. You would be correct if you lived in California but it would have no effect whatsoever in Nigeria. plates are sliding and slipping and fault zones exist in the subsurface. If you lived in an area over any of the active fault planes you are likely to experience an earthquake, of course the intensity would be based on a few factors. Nigeria is not likely to encounter any earthquake of significant consequence because we are not within the proximity of an active fault. Ne'ertheless Nigeria requires repentance and reorientation. This is so because we are not truthful to ourselves as well as needing a scientific and logical approach to matters that exist in our world. The role of religion one might argue is very important and I belive that however, we need ro stop ascribing every little thing that we experience to spirits or witches. If we lead honest and logical lives belive me paradise might just be slightly better than a renewed Nigeria but until then it would be sorrow tears and blood.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kingfisher1: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
ARES:
And when u see IQ like this u come to wonder why shouldn't the earthquake come right now, unintelligence irritates me
@Oga! You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so so short sighted,I see that you don't know what is comming,I pray you discern †ђξ hand writing on the wall......cheers!!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by remzytimer: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
What an African mentality! The man never ask u for money, he was only trying to pass a message and have never seen anything wrong with his message and i think earlier this year i heard one international organisation sitting warning to Nigeria abt earthquake after which some millions of dollars was given to us by world bank as aid for portable water cross across nigeria as an alternative to borehole....may Almighty God have mercy on us and forgive us our sins...
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Highbros: Guy, when last did you eat? It might be a sign of hunger undecided
grin
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kingfisher1: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
mekaboy: WHAT I SAID IS TRUE, IF GOD WANTS TO SEND A.MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS, HE WILL SEND.IT THROUGH SOMEONE WHO CAN.REACH A LARGE POPULATION OF NIGERIANS, NOT NL, A FEW FRIENDS ON FB AND HIS PASTOR.

HOW CAN GOD SEND.SOMEONE.WHO IS.NOT.EVEN.ON.TV OR RADIO. WHO DOES NOT HAVE A.CHURCH.

SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS EARTHQUAKE IS.COMING.TO NIGERIA AND IT IS THIS.GUY.THAT HE.IS.SENDING.TO.WARN THE.WHOLE NIGERIA.
I totally dissagree with you bro! †ђξ lord can use anybody he chooses.Come to think of it,aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ pastors you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ reffering to †ђξ right vessels? some might not be chosen by God,they do all that with other powers backing them.Prophets I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ bible aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not popuplar like pastors,they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ poor,haggard,reject persons et al.But God still use them to pass his message accross to those that want to hear him.
@OP,If na me I go use one mind go TV station,use my money buy airtime pass my message accross A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ leave....I tell you.I believe God will like that very bold move.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Oldpath(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Jeremiah was nobody, but he was sent of God. This message is from the mouth of the Lord of hosts and for those that still have ears.
Repent for His anger is coming in a terrible way and on the disobedients. Not only in nig. But all over the world.
To confirm your message, earthquake is coming to nig unless we repent, markets will be visited,terrible winds rooting out trees, building collapse, plane crash, houses being set ablaze, villagers rising up against one another, bomb blasts, terrible pentilence, food scarcity, killings in higher institutions, more flood in different locations, landslide, great of people will ran mad, terrible accident, acid bath, food poisoning at national level- mass death.
Anny you dont need to reply anyone except you are led. The most important thing is that you have delivered the message.
The Lord says He will reveal more to you with dates and locations and that you can do it. Dont allow any one to shut you up, they will always talk, pray for them and dont get annoy with anyone because you are just a mouth for Him. For this purpose you were born, a prophet to nations.
Jer. 1:10; eze 33:30-33.
Lets all repent to prevent this.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Rhapsody1(f): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Most responses here are downright chilling. As someone rightly said, what does the OP stand to gain by this? Has he asked you to give him anything? Minus the earthquake, what if you die tonight? Have you made peace with your Maker? A lot of things are happening and peeps make a joke out of a thing this serious. (just Google Dr EBEN ALEXANDER to hear his own story). Even if it turns out to be a lie, is that a chance you willing to take? To risk your life, your eternal destination on 'logic' and 'science' or plain 'unbelief'? What will you give in exchange for your soul? People, the way to salvation is so simple. Believe in your heart that Jesus died for you and confess His Lordship over your life. That simple, you are translated from darkness to light. Ask for and receive the Holy Spirit who will help you live right. Study the bible regularly and start attending a living church. Forget whether this is true for a Minute and think: a lot who die daily did not start out that day thinking death. How ready were they? It could be anyone's turn anytime, and you generally do not have advance notice. Now is the appointed time.

And tell as many people of this too whether you believe it or not. Its better to err on the side of caution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.