Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53520 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
U started well by mentioning nucleonic fusion technology but went rather out of d way by bringn d UFO propaganda into d issue. UFO theories were simply introduced to allow superpowers access to own nuclear bombs which will be used in an event of alien invasion. There is NO concrete proof of any UFO (alien spaceship). I would've expected u to cite earthly material which, using the theory of nuclear fusion, would beat d speed of light as well as retain its molecular structure without bin ionized
UFO is propaganda to those who are convinced it is. I know its not. I know exactly what you mean. Area 51 was used to develop nuclear bombs, I am all for that and over that. The design to build those stealth jets and the entire design came from Alien Spaceship. Make no mistakes, we are not alone in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

Yeah u r very right. He shouldnt have mentioned UFO.
I mentioned UFO, you can call them Aliens if you chose to. Area 51 Project, a covet operation of the CIA was source of many sightings, we cant dispute that. But Aliens do exist, and they visit this earth just as we visit space. I say this cos I was of your opinion in the past until I figure it out. Some day you will know that we are not alone.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

Yeah u r very right. He shouldnt have mentioned UFO.
AGAIN THERE IS NO SUCH THING A S A UFO
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
U started well by mentioning nucleonic fusion technology but went rather out of d way by bringn d UFO propaganda into d issue. UFO theories were simply introduced to allow superpowers access to own nuclear bombs which will be used in an event of alien invasion. There is NO concrete proof of any UFO (alien spaceship). I would've expected u to cite earthly material which, using the theory of nuclear fusion, would beat d speed of light as well as retain its molecular structure without bin ionized
We want to turn this into argument of UFOs right? Please let us not do that. Everyone, keep your belief on that issue in your pocket. I know what i know, so saying anything will not change facts.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

But you believe in jesus right? At least so many people have seen a ufo spacecraft. It is obvious we are not the only one in the universe.
babseg:

Well I'm not talking about Higgs Bosson aka god particule which they are still looking for but I am referring to the NEUTRINOS.

Oh okay,rusty me
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
Speak for yourself. Say you havent seen one. Also say, you havent dedicated one year of your life to research on life beyond this existence and even the dynamics of the universe. I love conspiracy theory and religion. But I prefer science and mysticism, cos with science and mysticism, there are proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
muskeeto2: God and his fables keeps getting smaller and smaller.. thanks to HUMAN reasoning..

some particular leadership are still battling with providing good governance and electricity for its people...

God is not so great as some people thought.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I mentioned UFO, you can call them Aliens if you chose to. Area 51 Project, a covet operation of the CIA was source of many sightings, we cant dispute that. But Aliens do exist, and they visit this earth just as we visit space. I say this cos I was of your opinion in the past until I figure it out. Some day you will know that we are not alone.

I have been monitoring or following stuffs on UFO/Alien. But I came to a conclusion why are they only going to area 51
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Maximus85(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Are we to believe this?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Its possible if we develop a centrifuge machine that one can be inside in an enclosed controlled-gravity suspended platform while the surface area is revolving on that planet. But all these for Diamonds ? Its not worth it if its for Diamond, cos I can write a simple formula that can be used under controlled temperature and pressure to produce diamond from carbon. Diamonds can be 'developed' in the labs at very commercial quantities, but I guess the powers that be want to keep haurding Diamond and Gold for selfish financial gains. Nothing that cant be developed in the laboratory, I am yet to see anything in nature that can not be replicated in control environment.
Try replicating blood group o negative and lets see how it goes. . . .
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
I have concrete proofs of the existence of Aliens and I will rather not go there, cos it will become a subject of religious debate which will set this thread on fire due to extremism. Someone can open a thread on UFO then we can have all the proofs we need. And I can assure you, a lot of people will lose their belief system but for now, lets stay with the diamond planet that requires 300,000,000 x 60 x 60 x 365 x 40 = [......] to get there. And what machine can be used to even attain this speed and even faster.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
ifeness:

But you believe in jesus right? At least so many people have seen a ufo spacecraft. It is obvious we are not the only one in the universe.
of cos my dear -->There was and there is a JESUS, But UFO --> are intraterrestrials another race of beings that live in the world beneath our feet, They are not from space, they are from inside the earth -->AM SURE YOU KNW THE EARTH IS HOLLOW MY DEAR? EXODUS 20:4-5
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
benzion72: Heaven is not a great distance to be traversed in a light year. Immediately you enter into spiritual plane in death you either go up into heaven or you go down into hell where there is darkness
O boy, na who tell you that one? You don forget Jacob in the bible, there was a veeeeery looooooong ladder, and Angels were Ascending and Descending the ladder
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
a1solution: This world will never come to an end as some believe. It will progress to a stage where human would discover how to stay healthy and young forever and death would be no more , deformed or amputated human parts would be replace by doctors with a better one. If you believe me click the like button.

True talk !!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: I have concrete proofs of the existence of Aliens and I will rather not go there, cos it will become a subject of religious debate which will set this thread on fire due to extremism. Someone can open a thread on UFO then we can have all the proofs we need. And I can assure you, a lot of people will lose their belief system but for now, lets stay with the diamond planet that requires 300,000,000 x 60 x 60 x 365 x 40 = [......] to get there. And what machine can be used to even attain this speed and even faster.
I dare you to start and bring up your proofs,my faith and belief have nothing to do with it and of course it is unshakable
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Even the christian bible and several other religious and non-religious books acknowlege to the fact that there are Aliens - believe it or not. Abeg, let us leave that matter jare.
Na long throat dey worry me now, i need to get a chunk of those diamonds. . . .then i visit Alaba market, and run for the next presidential election (after bribing the powers that be - them be longer throat like me sef)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
of cos my dear -->There was and there is a JESUS, But UFO --> are intraterrestrials another race of beings that live in the world beneath our feet, They are not from space, they are from inside the earth -->AM SURE YOU KNW THE EARTH IS HOLLOW MY DEAR? EXODUS 20:4-5

The sons of god in the bible are ufo,eziekiel saw a ufo, there are several. The only way our ancestors could describe ufos is to call them gods. There are good and bad ones
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
Billyonaire, whenever you open another thread in the religious section, I would love to be a part of it.
I enjoy it better when it's nuclear chemistry in relation to religion.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:
Word. . .
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: I dare you to start and bring up your proofs,my faith and belief have nothing to do with it and of course it is unshakable
Am your biggest fan. Science is not evangelical. I have no intention of 'baptizing' you into Science. Religion happens to be the easiest way out.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
If it is indeed true, then it would not benefit anyone if man gets there. Why is water cheap? Because it is all over earth. The price will only crash. Jewellers in that era will be so disappointed
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by chyke4(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
As people dig dis diamond from dis planet,will hv enough on earth,dis will lead to de collapse of de price of diamond. Diamond is a scarce commodity .
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
*dhtml:

Word. . .
Why do you say word. The core of the Earth is over 1million degrees Celsius. LOL
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
ifeness:

The sons of god in the bible are ufo,eziekiel saw a ufo, there are several. The only way our ancestors could describe ufos is to call them gods. There are good and bad ones

They are not UFos they are the Sons of God[SPIRITS],My Friend....what you call Ufo are another race of beings that live inside the Earth -->The earth and all Planets are Hollow (Revelation 5:3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Reyginus: Billyonaire, whenever you open another thread in the religious section, I would love to be a part of it.
I enjoy it better when it's nuclear chemistry in relation to the heavenly bodies.
I remember you. You are also great. I love to learn from you too. There is so much mysteries in the multiverses that warrant continuous researches.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Science only confirms what has been created by GOD...humbled to know such a Great and awesome GOD...@ Folanaira, You are on point on the relative economics...from a socio-political standpoint...war always provide opportunities for quick advancement...if there is further breakthrough on this diamond rich earth research, we might be looking out for star wars...if nuclear ambitition has so much threatened the very existence of the earth as we know it...I'd say thank goodness the diamond rich earth is 40 light years of reach...on a lighter note, nuff respect to my Ibo brodas...wit some chinese connection, spiced wit some african magi...naija space ambition might well be on the way to colonise the diamond rich earth.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do you say word. The core of the Earth is over 1million degrees Celsius. LOL

That is what They told you...that is what they want you to believe...Seek knowledge!!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

They are not UFos they are the Sons of God[SPIRITS],My Friend....what you call Ufo are another race of beings that live inside the Earth -->The earth and all Planets are Hollow (Revelation 5:3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.)
Well, I guess we all have to come together and research. There are other 'beings' other than humans in the Universe. But any intelligence higher than man, is always where the God-Factor come into play. You see people saying 'God told me' and you dont have to blame them. They lack words to describe what they saw, hear, communed with, dreampt of, visualized, encountered ... cos its an intelligence higher than man's
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Am your biggest fan. Science is not evangelical. I have no intention of 'baptizing' you into Science. Religion happens to be the easiest way out.
please don't. Am ok grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: please don't. Am ok grin grin grin
Ofcourse you are. Not everyone wants to go beyond first degree, but those who chose to. Its exciting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.