Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53424 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Souls or human beings ? No species as we know it, will even survive the heat of the next 3 billion years. Earth will probably be like one of those planets we see on telescope, and on the last days of its existence be pulled into the black hole. If you really are talking about Soul, Soul is the energy dimension of man and can not be created nor destroyed. Its infused into ether and merges there....what will be of it, his left for the religious guys to speculate.
hmmmmmm,sounds interesting,let every man keep abreast to his belief.truth be told,there is an END. Goodnyt bro
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by FelixL(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Earth will probably be like one of those planets we see on telescope,

This planet was not seen on telescope. That is still impossible. All they saw was a small flickering of the planet's sun. The rest is pure calculation.. and speculation as well.
Sometimes they take back these 'planets' because the figured out another reason for that flatter like sunspots.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

Yeah the almighty God
Me thinks science can only accept that HE exists but cannot find him - since he is not composed of matter and does not exist in 3 dimensional form. HE is a spirit.

Can science even track down where a person's spirit and soul go to after death? Or can they fix a dead person and return the spirit/soul?

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: hmmmmmm,sounds interesting,let every man keep abreast to his belief.truth be told,there is an END. Goodnyt bro
Before you go to bed. Tell yourself. "I want to wake up by 7:30AM" Repeat it as many times as you can. And come back tomorrow to tell us. Believe me exactly 7:30AM your soul will wake up your body. Yea, much more like, you will wake up yourself. (Use your normal wake-up time for the exercise oh, no come say na me make you late for your work).
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: There are worlds, several of them, these worlds exists in both physical and ethereal dimensions. I will reserve my comments on Heaven and on Hell. Certain things are better left unsaid.
I Understand. . .i'll reserve my arguments for anoda gOod day...but i think its gr8 u know that those 'worlds' are ntn Like This present physical Universe,One would Wonder why The Garden Of eden ON earth is still not discovered. . .Dimensions comes To mind

a Lot of things God kept secret 2 our Human minds for our own GOod,death shud cure us!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Felix_L:

This planet was not seen on telescope. That is still impossible. All they saw was a small flickering of the planet's sun. The rest is pure calculation.. and speculation as well.
Sometimes they take back these 'planets' because the figured out another reason for that flatter like sunspots.

It is what I keep telling them. 95 percent of these scientific stuff is mere speculation. Science is a weak attempt by man to understand his environment. Imagine how long we were thaught that pluto was a planet. Now they have to rewrite the geography and science books. Anybody standing on science is standing on a weak foundation
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Felix_L:

Am sorry, but did you read the post very well ?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
Felix_L:

For all we know that 'planet' cud even be a black hole by nOw!! . . .after all it is 40 light years away,they were actually Looking at the past!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: I Understand. . .i'll reserve my arguments for anoda gOod day...but i think its gr8 u know that those 'worlds' are ntn Like This present physical Universe,One would Wonder why The Garden Of eden ON earth is still not discovered. . .Dimensions comes To mind a Lot of things God kept secret 2 our Human minds for our own GOod,death shud cure us!
There are so many lies, mis-trues, half-truths, superstitions, parables and even truths in the holy books of many religions.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

can you believe it!!!,....i totally agree with you on this one....am also a very big fan of you..especialy your optimistic views on Nigeria
grin grin cheesywhatever the case maybe,you and billy should come up with plans to teleport to that planet and get those diamonds. That priority number 1. It will boast our economy!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: I Understand. . .i'll reserve my arguments for anoda gOod day...but i think its gr8 u know that those 'worlds' are ntn Like This present physical Universe,One would Wonder why The Garden Of eden ON earth is still not discovered. . .Dimensions comes To mind

a Lot of things God kept secret 2 our Human minds for our own GOod,death shud cure us!

Err.....i hate to start another conversation but.......THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS BENEATH YOUR FEET #DNTargue LOL
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
*dhtml:
=> MOVE TO RELIGIOUS SECTION
All these long-throat people wey dey talk science and religon and aliens and UFOs and flight-services, na how to thief the diamond them dey find.
Well, we need to use star-trek technology here, we will need the Enterprise Space Ship, then make use of the transporter device to "beam" or teleport the diamond into the atlantic ocean - i hope the ocean will not "melt" due to the extreme temperature. . .

Yeah the water will not melt but will be displaced and trigger a mighty tsunami
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Before you go to bed. Tell yourself. "I want to wake up by 7:30AM" Repeat it as many times as you can. And come back tomorrow to tell us. Believe with exactly 7:30AM your soul will wake up your body. Yea, much more like, you will wake up yourself. (Use your normal wake-up time for the exercise oh, no come say na me make you late for your work).
what will be the title of the experiment? *Op am not gona teleport to that planet*(kidding)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by FelixL(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Am sorry, but did you read the post very well ?

Yes I'd assume. It is made up as a sensation just to get clicks.
I also read this one:
http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/weltall/exoplanet-55-cancri-e-besteht-zu-einem-drittel-aus-diamant-a-860813.html

and others. It is like I said.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: grin grin cheesywhatever the case maybe,you and billy should come up with plans to teleport to that planet and get those diamonds. That priority number 1. It will boast our economy!
We dont have to do that, we can make diamonds in the laboratories here, using pure carbon in a controlled experiment at the right pressure and temperature. But remember that there are certain things you will know and you will lose your freedom, cos some countries dey make money from haurding diamonds and golds. Its like knowing how to mint currency and having all the equipments, even without minting a single note 'yet', you are an enemy of state and needs to be locked away for good. LOL (Am scared to even say it).
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2012
donniemc:

Err.....i hate to start another conversation but.......THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS BENEATH YOUR FEET #DNTargue LOL
arrr. . .u can't see. . .different dimen. . .Angels guarding. . .oOops!! Sorry. . .Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Phikom(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2012
Marvellous are the works of thy hands oh Lord...awesome Father...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2012
Shaw007: arrr. . .u can't see. . .different dimen. . .Angels guarding. . .oOops!! Sorry. . .Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Dat is why i said dnt argue...was jst pullin yur LEGS grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2012
donniemc:

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS NOT FALSE DOCTRINE.....THE RAPTURE[SUDDEN VANISHING OF CHRISTIANS]....is like einstiens theory of relativity -->it is belived to be true ....but not yet confirmed
... If You believed The LORD JESUS CHRIST walked on water as Peter was the first and only man to have attained that feat...if You believe that HE resurrected...then You better believe the scriptures according I Thessalonians 4 vs 16-17...'For The LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Arch Angel, and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so we shall ever be with THE LORD....You might want to be amongst the people this scripture is talking about here and leave science and the scientist to research the disappearance of people in what they might term ' the fabled rapture' after we that believe in it are long gone...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Wedont have to do that, we can make diamonds in the laboratories here, using pure carbon in a controlled experiment at the right pressure and temperature. But remember that there are certain things you will know and you will lose your freedom, cos some countries dey make money from haurding diamonds and golds. Its like knowing how to mint currency and having all the equipments, even without minting a single note 'yet', you are an enemy of state and needs to be locked away for good. LOL (Am scared to even say it).
now am certain that you knwo tooo much.op THEY won't come after you.. angry
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: There are so many lies, mis-trues, half-truths, superstitions, parables and even truths in the holy books of many religions.
The bible is perfect ,yes it contains some fictitious materials but that only translates 2 something substantial in reality,a help 2 the feeble Human mind. . .a bOok that has survived Generations,1600 yrs as a whole and much More in parts!! "a lie" originating from 3 different continents . . .whatever happened 2 sufficing truth!! U see there's no point trying 2 shape and remold it 2 suit ur thinking,doesn't really work that way. . .once again,reserving arguments 2 a greater day. . .GOodnight billyonaire
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2012
Shaw007: The bible is perfect ,yes it contains some fictitious materials but that only translates 2 something substantial in reality,a help 2 the feeble Human mind. . .a bOok that has survived Generations,1600 yrs as a whole and much More in parts!! "a lie" originating from 3 different continents . . .whatever happened 2 sufficing truth!! U see there's no point trying 2 shape and remold it 2 suit ur thinking,doesn't really work that way. . .once again,reserving arguments 2 a greater day. . .GOodnight billyonaire
Take it easy with madam. I guess you wanna deactivate the physical body and activate the dream body to wander the 4th dimension.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2012
donniemc:
Dat is why i said dnt argue...was jst pullin yur LEGS grin
gringrin embarassedgrin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2012
seedord247: Naija astronaut on the way. grin

amiskurie: My igbo brodas go begin develop spacecraft soon,

grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Take it easy with madam. I guess you wanna deactivate the physical body and activate the dream body to wander the 4th dimension.
itch. . .yeah some'In like that,Lol. . .Night man!!

And make sure u attend a decent church 2morrowangry
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain: @Billyonaire,
*Ionization of earthly material:
U talked abt buildn a stealth spaceship using neucleonic fusion, but am arguing on the premise that NO molecular composition of any earthly material can withstand d accruable ionization effect of such travel. The earthly material will be long ionized b4 it touched down on d diamond planet due to the speed range and nature of environment (temperature and gravitational field). U might do more research on the earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere and then relate it to the obtainable greater condition on d diamond planet (forget not the peculiarities of dis planet).
*About the 'saucer' spaceship:
This same theory is built on the UFO/Alien propaganda. What is the possibility that this 'saucer' spaceship will beat the aerodynamic properties of the conventional spaceship in intergalactic travel? Bear it in mind that there exists electro-magnetic disparities between galaxies. What worked in the solar system might not work in the 'X' system. I await more clarification...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by adoniza(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2012
Very nice discovery!!!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2012
Shaw007: itch. . .yeah some'In like that,Lol. . .Night man!! And make sure u attend a decent church 2morrowangry
Are you still living in 19th century. There is preaching on cable and local TV.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Dopefiend(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2012
bestower: Brave nairalanders its adventure time let explore the space now! opportunity of a lifetime.

Dora the explorer ni
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you still living in 19th century. There is preaching on cable and local TV.
well this has bEEn way b4 our ancestors,has ntn 2 do with civilization really. . .i feel better among brethren!! But hey. . .whatever suits u,eh!?! smiley

#AndmyfinalGOODNIGHT
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Just hazzarding a few guesses on the location of Garden of Eden:
1. The garden was buried when the earth was divided in the days of peleg (Genesis 10:25)
2. The Garden was uprooted and carried to Area 51 for spectro-analysis (whatever that means)
3. The Garden was stolen by Adolf Hitler
4. It was moved to the 6th dimension (before human beings use juju to overpower the angels with the flashing swords)
5. The garden was moved to Atlantis, and vanished when Atlantis sank
6. It has been relocated to India using India Magic
7. It was towed away by lastma

Super1759: now am certain that you knwo tooo much.op THEY won't come after you.. angry
I love that. . .

Shaw007: The bible is perfect ,yes it contains some fictitious materials but that only translates 2 something substantial in reality,a help 2 the feeble Human mind. . .a bOok that has survived Generations,1600 yrs as a whole and much More in parts!! "a lie" originating from 3 different continents . . .whatever happened 2 sufficing truth!! U see there's no point trying 2 shape and remold it 2 suit ur thinking,doesn't really work that way. . .once again,reserving arguments 2 a greater day. . .GOodnight billyonaire
Yes, the bible is perfect - but do you really understand everything within the bible.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Shaw007(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2012
*dhtml:
Just hazzarding a few guesses on the location of Garden of Eden:
1. The garden was buried when the earth was divided in the days of peleg (Genesis 10:25)
2. The Garden was uprooted and carried to Area 51 for spectro-analysis (whatever that means)
3. The Garden was stolen by Adolf Hitler
4. It was moved to the 6th dimension (before human beings use juju to overpower the angels with the flashing swords)
5. The garden was moved to Atlantis, and vanished when Atlantis sank
6. It has been relocated to India using India Magic
7. It was towed away by lastma

I love that. . .

Yes, the bible is perfect - but do you really understand everything within the bible.

no not quite,Not really. . .The bible is too wide 2 be so Understood. . .but it sure fits my lifestyle(or so i pray) and i know and Understand what is needed 2 be Understood,and this 'seek' for knowledge continues. . .daily,sometin peculiar with any heavenly minded person

And about ur Eden theories. . .ain't all that Bs?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.