Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert (16673 Views)

LPPC Approves Conferment Of SAN On 21 Lawyers. List Dominated By S.west& S.east / Jonathan Leads In Lagos, S/west, S/south, S/east, Kwara, Abuja •says I Don't Pra / N/west, S/west’s Voting Population Worries Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by lightheart(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2012
homerac7:

Now, jokes apart, ...

I wonder what d comments would have looked like if d disaster zones had been Borno, Yobe or any other North-East states. most people showing "sympathy" here would surely be mocking their plights by now under very foo.lish excuses.

I tot u said jokes apart?!! Nnaaa ehnnnn!!!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Ufeolorun(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2012
I hope those governors especially Amosun,do not wait for free-wheeling jonathan or any of his anarchist mates before taking action.
I have made up my mind to never talk about Jonathan again but its seems the shock from his mind boggling incapacity is permeating all aspect of our lives.
The message of incompetence coming from above is sad-- everyone is just flipping messing about.
Oh!OBJ- we once had a commander in chief ,despite....
God save us from a casual presidency.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Lizzyvonne: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2012
God pls we need ur intervention in dis our country Nigeria so dat evry thing wil turn 2 normal.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by almaliki: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2012
tongue
chasy16:

Same person quoting herself just to feel important, and behold u gave yaself a 'like'. Lol na wa o

Sorry baby doll....joke turned out dry.....nice try next tyme.....we 2 diff posters here ok....!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by ZeusI: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2012
And South/East will not. Let's see.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by ZeusI: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti: Awwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . do people not die in Japan, China and so on with natural disasters such as the 'Quakes'?
African lives must be special indeed!
Especially without drainage systems around their 'shanty' countries. . .despite producing FIRST-CLASS Engineering cultists as graduates ALL OVER NIGERIA AND ABROAD.

Sheeeeesh. Cry me a river and an ocean as 'jara'!

Shiooooooooooooor!!!
Abeg, make we h-enjoy the will of GOD!
I hope many mosques and churches were submerged within too! kiss
CALLOTI, you never told me you were an atheist or freethinker who mocks God and laughs at the predicament of others? For this; God the creator of universe and the defender of the helpless will 'seal your lips' and 'unleash the most vicious calamity upon you', and 'all you feared most in life shall be your lot'. Trust me, God will use as a deterent to others.

3 Likes

Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Ganys: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2012
Eeewooh, Abeg Comot for Road, Im waiting for when they will say Oyel will wipe out South South undecided
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2012
I was banned for a week by Mayd for mentioning the word garri on a thread. Hope the puns (moderators) have now realize that those of us that are shouting garri are doing so cos we understand that garri is one of the staple food of common man in Nigeria. An increase in the price of garri will definately increase societal menance, an hungry man is an angry man oo.

So this topic will affect the price of garri
Up GPAN.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by mejai(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2012
Na wa o! But y dis kind tin no dey happen for boko haram states? Make der 'instruments' float for water. Too bad! Nigeria cordially invites food shortage in a forceful manner
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by ujchief(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Zeus I: And South/East will not. Let's see.
lol. . . U dont fail to see tribalism in everything, even in the midst of a national diseaster, u'd prefer it affects every region rather than ur region alone.
One word for u. . .'bigot'
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by tlops(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2012
Water don pass Garri!!!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by zinosleek(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2012
Ikengawo: So you're smiling and making jokes because you're hearing people are going to die and lose everything they know and own.
interesting.

Those are natural disasters, but in the case of Nigeria, it is due to ignorance and lack of planning. If the various ministries involved have been working they wld have understand and read the situation and put in place preventive measures which wld have reduced the effects. If things chould only work in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.