Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert (16658 Views)

LPPC Approves Conferment Of SAN On 21 Lawyers. List Dominated By S.west& S.east / Jonathan Leads In Lagos, S/west, S/south, S/east, Kwara, Abuja •says I Don't Pra / N/west, S/west’s Voting Population Worries Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Rooneyboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2012
so famine has finally come to settle in Nigeria ?
May the good Lord rescue us o.
I just wonder what january would be like when they completely remove the subsidy.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by okpurukata(f): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2012
People are talking of garri. We should brace up for yam scarcity recall that the yam farms in Benue, Kogi and Anambra have all been submerged. Very soon a tuber will cost N1000. Nigeria has been known to be self sufficient in Yam production. Seems importation is immenient.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by mrperfect(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2012
This is sad news for the regions.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by juman(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2012
mrperfect: This is sad news for the regions.

Sad news for the country. nigeria is going down under water.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by kingsceemark(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dem mean the whole south west?
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by nduchucks: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
This thread and its posters show that most of you people are the elites in Nigeria. While people are dying daily from the floods, losing everything they own, becoming homeless, living on oil platforms and boats without internet access, you are here blabbing your mouths and attimes appearing to be celebrating the demise of fellow Nigerians.

You are the same set of people who are quick to call for the breakup of our dear country because you will be untouched by the resulting war of African wars. To you elitists, I say egbe ndi Iranians piafuka gi isi. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by juman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
According to him, dams are built for purposes of irrigation and power generation but these dams are not being used for these purposes and the way water is released ‘wholesale’ makes the ordinarily bad flooding situation worse for Nigerians.

Hiss.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by taharqa: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
And sm ppl were complaining that the floods were 'not serious enuf' for the president to give a national broadcast on, cos they must criticize...when d Dangote/Agbakoba Fund raising committee releases their accounts, plz contribute yr own quota cos for many of d victims is not just about wot they need today but in d long run( sm of them hv lost everything). I will heading to the relief camp near me here in Asaba to see wot i can do.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by thelastPope(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Honestly, this is the only country in the world where people make jokes when others suffer and die. How different are those posting here from those who stood by and watched when the killings in Alluu was going on? A big shame!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Aksally(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
Wipe out? Abeg oo. It means the only place left for Super Eagles matches will be Maiduguri and Bauchi. On a lighter mood, evecuation of the whole South to the North looks promising. There can't be better intergration.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by olatomiwa(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Igba man yi o da fun Naija rara! Man made and natural disaster everywhere. O ga gan ohhhh. Msheeeeeeew.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by stonebridge: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nothing dey happen. Udo di!!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by uchlukez(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
We need more water for fishing. * turns my boat to southwest* grin
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by belltwelve(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
This worrying news calls for urgent contingency plans.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by frankcimc(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nigeria govt. should learn to always plan ahead,Now they re warn for the calamity that's standing ahead.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by blessed4ril(f): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti: Yes! kiss
Your God was crying.
Hence all the floods!
Blame God abeg!
You should have told them to prepare their 'Noah's Arks'. . . instead of clinging to roof-tops like m0r0ns! kiss
Properties and lives indeed!
NO JESUS. . .NO LIFE!!! kiss
ALLAH DEY. . . .BOKO HARAM DEY!!! kiss
Useless people, USEEEEEEEEEEELESS KUNT-REH!
ar u ok? Or ur high on somtin I guess! SMH 4u.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Callotti: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
blessed4ril: ar u ok? Or ur high on somtin I guess! SMH 4u.

Hmmm!
Taink you. grin
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Files Suit Against Buhari And INEC At Lagos High Court. Photos / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.