Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert (16659 Views)

LPPC Approves Conferment Of SAN On 21 Lawyers. List Dominated By S.west& S.east / Jonathan Leads In Lagos, S/west, S/south, S/east, Kwara, Abuja •says I Don't Pra / N/west, S/west’s Voting Population Worries Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by olatwo(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2012
Ufeolorun: I hope those governors especially Amosun,do not wait for free-wheeling jonathan or any of his anarchist mates before taking action.
I have made up my mind to never talk about Jonathan again but its seems the shock from his mind boggling incapacity is permeating all aspect of our lives.
The message of incompetence coming from above is sad-- everyone is just flipping messing about.
Oh!OBJ- we once had a commander in chief ,despite....
God save us from a casual presidency.

Seriously I hope this sleeping Amosun will wake up and start doing something about this warning Oº°˚˚°º !
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by dvee2: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2012
1.3 Billion was budgeted for GEJ and SAMBOS' residence facelift, however 500 million only donated to 50 thousand victims of Bayelsa state flood disaster. so much for he is our son.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Goldenheart(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

Same person quoting herself just to feel important, and behold u gave yaself a 'like'. Lol na wa o
are u saying she z berem n also almalik?
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by kooto(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2012
Prevention is better than cure, steps should be taken to avert this, I hope the authorities are taking note!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Eltonluigi(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2012
Who Will Survive In Nigeria? Who Will Survive In Nigeria?? Who Will Survive In Nigeria!!!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by frainc(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2012
let us seat. think and try to understan what GOD is telling us wit present world desaster.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Beync(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2012
read any newspap, look at telev, listen to the radio, and read head lines on nairaland, there are so many stories of crimes, terrorism and natural disasters. but only the garri... Peeps puts smile on the faces. I can see why you were crying.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2012
Beync: read any newspap, look at telev, listen to the radio, and read head lines on nairaland, there are so many stories of crimes, terrorism and natural disasters. but only the garri... Peeps puts smile on the faces. I can see why you were crying.

Even seun!
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by wrench: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2012
this sh*t ix too long to read
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2012
Goldenheart: are u saying she z berem n also almalik?
what da fucck is she talking about? undecided
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by victorD3: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2012
dvee2: 1.3 Billion was budgeted for GEJ and SAMBOS' residence facelift, however 500 million only donated to 50 thousand victims of Bayelsa state flood disaster. so much for he is our son.

I knew it that finally GEJ will be the cause of the flooding.
Re: Water May Wipe Out Parts Of S/west, S/south – Expert by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2012
THE LORD AINT PLAYING WITH YALL KNUCKLEHEADED REBELLIOUS STIFF NECKED ISRAELITES ( NEGROS ). YALL SINS HAS REACHED UP TO THE HEAVENS. THE LORD ABOUT TO WASH YALL AWAY grin grin grin

I HOPE YALL KNOW HOW TO BUILD ARKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Lagos Government Dismisses 100 LASTMA Officials And Demotes Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.