Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,210 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (13058 Views)

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny / Today is for Lizzy,A.K.A Hotangel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2005
I am going to miss u gina cry cry cry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by gina34(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2005
Me 2 cry cry cry cry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by slizzyoldg: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2005
well thanks you you are 16 yrs of age and you are from ekiti that is good iam from ogun state i hope you like that iam 26 10 yrs older than you what can ou say to that
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2005
I can say you are 10 years older than me... How cute uh??

And yes.. i am from ekiti..(never been there)! smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by yemstrad(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2006
Is it true you've not been to Ekiti even for once? I am from Ekiti as well and I have been to the place twice (1985 and 1989). Your mum is from where and have you been to her hometown?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2006
I af nefa been to EKITI. Dunno where it is. Maybe i was there when i was 2 or 1 but i don't recall going there.
I've been to modakeke tho, because i stayed with my aunt and her husband and her husband was a modakeke man wink. My aunt is ekiti, but we never went there.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by yemstrad(f): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2006
Hot Lizzy, pls try and make it to Ekiti. With this type of brain and hope all in you, that state will be a better place for all of us. I am already putting in place a trip to Ipole Iloro Ekiti to discover more about my people and how i can be of absolute help.

Which town in Ekiti are you specifically from?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2006
Why me? I dunno anything. What is Ipole Iloro Ekiti?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by yemstrad(f): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2006
You are not the only one out there. There are so many Ekiti sons and daughters out there making waves, but have not come home to do anything. That is why the state is poor infrastructurally. I am also guilty of this. What i am saying is that promising sons and daughters of Ekiti should make effort to come home and see how we can develop the state further.

Ipole Iloro Ekiti is my home town where we have Areta Waterfall. It's very close to Ikogosi where we have the Warm Spring.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by menike(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2006
I thank the Lord for a wonderful Life spent Hot -Angel

hot-angel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay.

Ya

But is this a way y'all advertise urself fo' marriage ,Dating, Val present or , (Don't ask me grin cool )

Guys we better start ours (lol)
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2006
menike:

I thank the Lord for a wonderful Life spent Hot -Angel
Thanks.

menike:
Ya

But is this a way y'all advertise yourself fo' marriage ,Dating, Val present or , (Don't ask me grin cool )

Guys we better start ours (cheesy)

Uhnnn?? Advertise?? Im lost. Oya find me.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2006
Nice write up lizzy but i cant see any picture except the one on ur profile
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2006
What's up peeps?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2006
Princess:

What's up peeps?

Where have you and vexxy being? This is not fair, wat u both doing. cry cry cry cry Say hi to vexxy, and it's soo good seeing u arround here again. I actually logged on cos i saw u online Princess.

How are you? And how's vexxy?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2006
QUEENZY:

Nice write up lizzy but i can't see any picture except the one on your profile

yeah, i took all the pictures out. Like 2 weeks after putting em up. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2006
Hey hot-angel, listen vexxy is very busy and i am too, i work and go to school, so i barley have time, but i promise to stick around a little longer ok boo-boo.?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2006
Awww, i hope the whole stress thing wears off soon. School's a biatch.

And ohh say a very BIG hi to vexxy, infact hug her for me. And im glad to have you arround today. kiss So tell me how was Val's day for you? or wat's being going on apart from "busy" life? smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2006
Valentines day was boring, beacause i don't have a valentine anyhooo everything else have been going fine oooo i can't complain. How r ya anywayz?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2006
I'm sure it wasn't boring like u make it sound.

I have been okay, i want to kill my history teacher, and infact i wish i can KILL school. But hey, i still love school, because going gets me educated and one more step closer to my dreams. smiley Ohh then again, I got my car (it's not yet official, because my dad don't want to release it yet, Come on since last year, [I told him, he wasn't being nice] but he said, at least i've been driving his car) I want a MY car darn it. Anyways, and yesterday, i got me a, (no comment). cheesy cheesy But im frigging happy.

Plus i also got the biggest teddy bear in my collections yesterday. Plus i've been shiiting, cos of some cheap ass chocolate my dad bought.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2006
LOL. anyways at least u have something intresting going on. Hey listen i catch up with ya back later i gotta go to class now. Love bye.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2006
Okay study hard, and don't forget to give that BIG HUG to VEXXY! Muaaaah to both of ya. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Princess(f): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2006
Alright boo-boo. bye for now. smiley wink cheesy kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2006
kiss smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2006
hot-angel:

yeah, i took all the pictures out. Like 2 weeks after putting em up. smiley

awwww. pweaseeeeeeee put em back i want to see them cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2006
haaa?? No now. undecided
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2006
Why now? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2006
Don't cry please.

There's actually no real reason as to why i won't put those pictures. undecided
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2006
I am goin to bed now
I dont know whats up with this malaria thingy and me
can u imagine shocked shocked shocked i have been down since vals day

Thank GOD i am feeling much better now
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2006
awww, malaria? Mosquitoes? Sorry ehn, use some anti-biotics or summin. smiley

Sleep tight. Ur malaria no strong oo, cos if it is, u wont be on the computer. cheesy Anyways, sleep tight. kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2006
e strong ooo
i have been in bed since mornin i no know the kind drug my senior brother give me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy but at least it did me alot of good cool cool
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by monieazie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hello Angel. you do sound hot.
Are u really 16 um should be more than that now. Ive been goin thru ur profile. U sound really cool. Its obvious u live in the united states. Are u Nigerian? Sorry for the questions i just wanna get some thing straight.
You indicate very Christian but you very not Christian if u know what i mean.
What do u know about lesbianism and are you in support of it
About pastor chris Oyakhilome, whats it him praying for the country to change and not the people n the country could change em n stuff like that.
It shows that u know little about this kind of things.
Let me ask you a couple of questions
What makes up a country?
Can a country exist without people?

Oh i thought as much.
I like you very much
I also think we can learn a lot from each other n put each other on the right part.
I have added you to my messenger list, i hope u dont mind.
You like hot guys gurl
I cant say i am one but im not scared to meet you

Im not cocky im confident
When you say im d best its a compliment.

Adious Amigos

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Cardi B Instagram Story Is So Over 18 Rated Right Now / Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.