Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (13057 Views)

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny / Today is for Lizzy,A.K.A Hotangel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2006
Of course,aren't you?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:41am On Apr 15, 2006
Ohh yes, i very well am.

Okay let the teaching begin.

I dont wanna sin, so i'll just stop here. cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2006
Dont evn try it,
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2006
sad
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2006
You tease grin grin grin tongue
maybe i'd email you or something to learn off of here.
you're jealous grizzly.*put's his hands up let fight for her* angry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 1:50am On Apr 15, 2006
GREED:

you're jealous grizzly
Jealous aint the word man, i'm scared for sumone, cool
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2006
What do you mean?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2006
still wanna learn speaking in tongues, ??
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy
hey guys, i just finished getting the best massage ever! And u won't believe it, from a 10 yr old girl, with massage oil, i feel like a new woman mehn!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2006
What's to be scared of grizzly.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2006
ok maybe i overemphasized on that, maybe not,
u dont learn tongues,
since u dont know how to.
keep it that way,
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2006
I know the tongues tongue you'r talking about.And it doesn't concern church. shocked
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy

Y'all sick. Holy spirit is passing now, watch ur words.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2006
yeah right, was i feeling sleepy, ?? zzzzzzz. u know the tongues right, BLEED
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:10am On Apr 15, 2006
No one said anything abt the massage i got!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 2:11am On Apr 15, 2006
@Grizzly:ao shocked shocked shocked shocked,you act as if i'm a novice.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2006
i act like i'm a fool, case closed. @ hottie, pay the gurl already then, !! angry
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2006
Grizzly:

i act like i'm a fool, case closed. @ hottie, pay the girl already then, !! angry
i don't have to pay her, she's my sister.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2006
(scratches head) tot so,
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2006
Grizzly:

(scratches head) tot so,

tot so?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2006
In the first post you say you have no siblings.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:27am On Apr 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy I have no siblings.

She's my friends little sister, so that makes her my sister. She's spending the weekend with me. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Grizzly(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2006
hot-angel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I have no siblings.

She's my friends little sister,  so that makes her my sister. She's spending the weekend with me.  smiley
Ok, there u go again. she aint ur sissy. pay her.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by GREED(m): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 2:31am On Apr 15, 2006
Why would i pay her? She's my sissy in a way now, besides she forced the massage on me, and it ended up being a good one. She's be messing with my hair and she got tired, so she said she would massage me.

It turned out to be a very good massage, i feel relieved. cheesy cheesy Im paying her tho, she's eating everything she wants and messing with everything in my precious room. cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by benosh(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2006
@greed and all celestian parishoners god bless u all,and god bless my parish winners parish queens ny.celestial church is built on a solid rock
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Efani(m): 4:23am On Jun 02, 2006
Who's HotAngel?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by bolex(m): 5:36am On Jun 02, 2006
Efani:

Who's HotAngel?

That was a joke right ? undecided

Hey , Seun gave new rules and mentioned your name Hot-angel

haha ,

IF out hottie dies ( which by God's power would never happen )

Yahoo, MSN and Google Home page go carry am cos na me to make sure say them put am there

& Internet will close down for A WHOLE DAY

That is how important hot-angel is to all of us

Efani , Now is your good chance to know who out dear hottie is

cool

Hottie is 17 this year so I drop ma 17th cent(carved in gold) to you kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by faraij(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2006
lizzy,u are juz da kinda of wonderful person i can think of.keep yaself up,gal? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2006
@ BOLEX, ohh my dear you flatter. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks sweetie. kiss

@ faraij, Thanks hun. I appreciate that. N year imma keep myself up.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by dearie(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2006
Niceties! From the very first day I logged on to Nairaland, I took notice of your posts and i knew this would happen someday. One striking thing about you is ur simplicicity and 'green' nature. Pls stay that way, u are highly cherished in Nairaland.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2006
Thanks dearie. *blows kisses* kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Cardi B Instagram Story Is So Over 18 Rated Right Now / Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.