Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (14994 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by masotemi: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
saintvc: I have heard of good atheist who are honest, kind, caring,charitable etc. They give freely than most christians .

Their only shortcoming is non belief in God's existence.

Dont u think they can make heaven?

- Why are they interested in making Heaven that they do not believe in its existence
- You may need to clarify further...
saintvc: I have heard of good atheist who are honest, kind, caring,charitable etc. They give freely than most christians .

Why are they interested in making Heaven that they do not believe in its existence

Why are they interested in making Heaven that they do not believe in its existence
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by ibukunobi: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
in the first place, who told you that all righteous people will go to heaven. Try and read your bible well, don't be deceived by these pastors. 2peter 3:13, matt. 5:3,5, rev 14:1-5
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
pak:

Classic response there, maclatunji

lol....how untrue
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2012

I am the way, the light, the truth, no one comes †☺ the Father except through ♍ε̲̣̣̣.

An apostle had †☺ be sent †☺ convert the centurion because his good works were not going †☺ get him into heaven.

The answer Iڪ NO, all atheists are destined f̶̲̥̅̊☺я eternal destruction.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
ibukun obi: in the first place, who told you that all righteous people will go to heaven. Try and read your bible well, don't be deceived by these pastors. 2peter 3:13, matt. 5:3,5, rev 14:1-5
And who said all religious people will go to heaven?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lord Babs: intellectual idleness and cowardice!
right. . .your thoughts,bUt i'm just saying!
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lord Babs: my friend, you're threading more on subjectivism...little wonder ideas of heaven & hell, god & devil are subjective.

I laugh in Chinese. You guys are so shallow. So because Bill Gates has a good press and announces he is giving XYZ in billions of dollars to different charities, he must be a "good person" without question. It is people like you that would have invested in Facebook because: "If you own Facebook you must be a 'good guy' and no misdeed can be attributable to you".

People, there you have it. Nairaland atheists say Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and 64% of Japanese(?) hold the key to the "pathway to heaven". Wow! What an eye-opening encounter.

My catarrh-battered spirit is lifted already. #LOL
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

I laugh in Chinese. You guys are so shallow. So because Bill Gates has a good press and announces he is giving XYZ in billions of dollars to different charities, he must be a "good person" without question. It is people like you that would have invested in Facebook because: "If you own Facebook you must be a 'good guy' and no misdeed can be attributable to you".

People, there you have it. Nairaland atheists say Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and 64% of Japanese(?) hold the key to the "pathway to heaven". Wow! What an eye-opening encounter.

Hey, lying muslim, I never said that they were good. I just said that you cant call them evil.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
masotemi:

- Why are they interested in making Heaven that they do not believe in its existence
- You may need to clarify further...

and who told u we believe in your goddamn heaven?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

perhaps you go treat your catarrh first, and come back with a more conscientious and uncatarrhous argument.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by maclatunji: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You fail so hard at logic. Dont worry, the resident atheist is here to help.

I never said those people I mentioned were good. I just said that they were not evil.

For the guy to call people evil and then, use their products and benefit from their contributions to mankind is quite hypocritical. That is the point.

@bolded. You know he doesn't pay for service and all the knowledge and manpower used in delivering the service to him where all from atheists. You're not right but let me join you in asking: How dare he use Microsoft products? Doesn't he know that they are made, owned and exclusively meant for atheists and people they decide to have mercy on?

It is obvious that some of these atheists have replaced idol worship for "hero" worship. It won't be long before some of them start worshiping Steve Jobs- what did you say? Some already are? Human beings are made to serve God, anybody that says he will not worship our creator will end-up worshiping a fellow creature- how degrading. tongue
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lord Babs: perhaps you go treat your catarrh first, and come back with a more conscientious and uncatarrhous argument.

Person wey dey cry dey see road now. Thank you for your heartfelt concern but my brain is not wired to the Catarrh.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Demons have Invaded this thread lipsrsealed
Lol,Dnt mind me

But,seriously. . .i do nt understand why these Ppl are trying 2 so hard 2 convince themselves that Much greater Beings(with a God head) do Not exist,and at the same time trying 2 drag others 2 you-know-where with them,

Fine---stick 2 ur believes and at the End of the Day we shall see who the 'wise' ones really are , , ,80yrs tops 4rm Now u'll die. . .till then,peace!!

C yu In d afterlife
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh and I 4got 2 add. . .u guys are made On this argument,i actually went off 2 reinforce,but i see u'v been officially choPped and srewed!! cool

i'll just save it for another GOod day,u guys arnt worth it(at least nt right nw) tongue

#peace
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by kpolli(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2012

No they can't, they can't go to where they don't believe in
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Mary4life1(f): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: Demons have Invaded this thread lipsrsealed
Lol,Dnt mind me

But,seriously. . .i do nt understand why these Ppl are trying 2 so hard 2 convince themselves that Much greater Beings(with a God head) do Not exist,and at the same time trying 2 drag others 2 you-know-where with them,

Fine---stick 2 ur believes and at the End of the Day we shall see who the 'wise' ones really are , , ,80yrs tops 4rm Now u'll die. . .till then,peace!!

C yu In d afterlife
thank you sir,pls help me tell them
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded. You know he doesn't pay for service and all the knowledge and manpower used in delivering the service to him where all from atheists. You're not right but let me join you in asking: How dare he use Microsoft products? Doesn't he know that they are made, owned and exclusively meant for atheists and people they decide to have mercy on?

It is obvious that some of these atheists have replaced idol worship for "hero" worship. It won't be long before some of them start worshiping Steve Jobs- what did you say? Some already are? Human beings are made to serve God, anybody that says he will not worship our creator will end-up worshiping a fellow creature- how degrading. tongue

You are failing at logic. I'm sure this is why you hardly come to this section where you can easily exposed for the illogical muslim you are.

1) I dont worship Bill Gates. However, I wont call him evil and then use his products. I wont say atheists are evil and then use products from an overwhelmingly atheist country. I wont call atheists evil when my religious country with 40% muslims or 40% christians (Nigeria) is not even as peaceful as atheistic countries like Sweden or Japan.

2) Humans are not made to serve your God, Allah. 66% of the world do not even believe in him and billions dont even know him. How could your God create such ignorance about himself?

cool cool cool cool

Call me the atheist boss
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lol,Dnt mind me

C yu In d afterlife
I pray that you and I die, precisely this week, for a speedy reckoning. Oya, say amen to that.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lol,Dnt mind me

C yu In d afterlife

You wouldnt take the same threat of hell from a pagan or a jew. Why should I take your threat of hell seriously? Do unto others........

Btw, thanks for calling your fellow humans "demons"

cool
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: thank you sir,pls help me tell them
stop doing follow-follow. . .reason for yourself. When you reason, you shall know the truth and the truth shall acquit you.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by redsun(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Policewoman: Not without arresting you for God first.

I can see why you guys arrest goats and monkeys for criminal offences in nigeria.You can not combine reality with delusions,if you do,you will just remain a zombie,and will never seem to get it right.

The only thing that is keeping nigerians down is their mindsets.They believe to much in mysteries,instead of facing up to their life challenges and sorting them out.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Mary4life1(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You wouldnt take the same threat of hell from a pagan or a jew. Why should I take your threat of hell seriously? Do unto others........

Btw, thanks for calling your fellow humans "demons"

cool
he didnt mean that.he is only speaking to the demon in you and not you
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by shos: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
cyrexx:

@bolded

so your yahweh is such a puny god that he can be persecuted.
na wa o for very big god o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
u must b thinking 4rm ur anus 4 u to addres YAHWEH like dat anyway i don't blame u, i blame etisalat (free mb)
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by maclatunji: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are failing at logic. I'm sure this is why you hardly come to this section where you can easily exposed for the illogical muslim you are.

1) I dont worship Bill Gates. However, I wont call him evil and then use his products. I wont say atheists are evil and then use products from an overwhelmingly atheist country. I wont call atheists evil when my religious country with 40% muslims or 40% christians (Nigeria) is not even as peaceful as atheistic countries like Sweden or Japan.

2) Humans are not made to serve your God, Allah. 66% of the world do not even believe in him and billions dont even know him. How could your God create such ignorance about himself?

cool cool cool cool

Call me the atheist boss

You just use his name to try and make yourself feel better with this line of thought: "If Bill Gates is an Atheist, Atheism must be right and I too should be an Atheist".

...Bill Gates
Anywhere you go
Logicboy must follow you O.
He must to follow-follow
He must to follow-follow
Oh Bill Gates you're so successful
That he thinks you must be logical
And if you're logical
You cannot be evil

grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

God
please, refrain from capitalising that word. Ignore the lexical rule. It is called 'god'...god na god...no distinction!
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: he didnt mean that.he is only speaking to the demon in you and not you

LMAO, so I am even possessed now?

[size=18pt]
Mike Check, ehem

To all Nairalanders, this is Satan AKA Belzeebub AKA Lucifer AKA Father of Sanni Abacha and General of Boko Haram. I am now in control of Logicboy's writing and thoughts.

Please, do not be scared of Logicboy's anti-religious nonsense. Hell is real, trust me, you think I am wicked, then you havent seen Yaweh's wickedness. The guy sabi torture person for hell!! Do you that he sends Angel gabriel to flog me 666 times afer every 666 years? He then forces me to carry 666 crosses to 666 miles.
What can I say, Yaweh loves numbers and torture. That is why his sign is a cross which represents crucifixion and the plus sign.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: he didnt mean that.he is only speaking to the demon in you and not you
orisirisi! So, i've got demon inside me all these years unaware. Btw, where does the demon come from? Mind telling me?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Mary4life1(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lord Babs: stop doing follow-follow. . .reason for yourself. When you reason, you shall know the truth and the truth shall acquit you.
i dont care about what you say.as for me,even if the whole world is against me,i will always serve God,my living king and besides,i am not of this world.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You just use his name to try and make yourself feel better with this line of thought: "If Bill Gates is an Atheist, Atheism must be right and I too should be an Atheist".

...Bill Gates
Anywhere you go
He must to follow-follow
He must to follow-follow
Oh Bill Gates you're so successful
That he thinks you must be logical
And if you're logical
You cannot be evil

grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

You are quite illogical.

You have just played a straw man that has nothing to do with my argument!

The argument is as follows.

You can not call atheists evil and then proceed to benefit from atheists contributions to mankind. That is quite hypocritical.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:
You wouldnt take the same threat of hell from a pagan or a jew. Why should I take your threat of hell seriously?
Logic fail?? undecided
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: Logic fail?? undecided

Slowpoke much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.