Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace (3834 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikekings: Lol... You dey fear?
Fear ke?
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Fear ke?
Yea...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikekings: Very mean... grin grin grin...

She finished the poor guy...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
flanrey:

In a good way! Next time, he go pick hin size. grin
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
flanrey:

I swear!!! No be small one ooo... grin grin grin...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
-________-
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by naturalwaves: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikekings: Lol... For my naija girls, you are sitting on a long thing... Though, you are right about the “hangers” of a thing, it works... But, not to the extent of her asking for your number...

You can easily ask for her number at the point where she says "So, how do I.........?" Cos it is only natural for her to give it freely so that she can always get any complete info should the need be.Like I said, the moment you can get her to start asking questions (not insultive ones),the deed is done.Both parties will be free to exchange contacts.
Honestly speaking, I have never been failed by the HANGER, they always ask for contacts after that (maybe it is because I know how to use it well).For those that are not very good at it, you can as well ask for her contacts without her asking first after using the hanger to the best of your ability. I bet, she can never turn you down at this point.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
abiL: -________-
undecided undecided undecided...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
naturalwaves:

You can easily ask for her number at the point where she says "So, how do I.........?" Cos it is only natural for her to give it freely so that she can always get any complete info should the need be.Like I said, the moment you can get her to start asking questions (not insultive ones),the deed is done.Both parties will be free to exchange contacts.
Honestly speaking, I have never been failed by the HANGER, they always ask for contacts after that (maybe it is because I know how to use it well).For those that are not very good at it, you can as well ask for her contacts without her asking first after using the hanger to the best of your ability. I bet, she can never turn you down at this point.
Yea... But, all I'm trying to say is that she won't ask for your number... But, if you ask for her's she will give it to you... The “hanger” works for real... That, I'm sure of...

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikekings: undecided undecided undecided...

smiley
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by naturalwaves: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikekings: Yea... But, all I'm trying to say is that she won't ask for your number... But, if you ask for her's she will give it to you... The “hanger” works for real... That, I'm sure of...

Exactly! The hanger works like magic. The funny thing is that the ladies ask for ones number at times after the hanger but it is not gauranteed.The best shot is still to do the asking by oneself which can't be turned down.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
For a desperate woman...it would take one second.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
For a desperate woman...it would take one second.
Some desperate women won't even fall for this
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Some desperate women won't even fall for this

Bullshit!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Bullshit!
Wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! / Her 1st Time Doing It / Aba Made Sex Doll Has Arrived O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.