Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? (15667 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by saintgwizard(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
If I love her and she has the qualities I seek in a wife, why not?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
If I already had my mind made up but she spoke before ♍ε̲̣̣̣, why not.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
In Adam and Eve WHO make the first MOVE??
Well There is NOTHING wrong in it and there is SOMETHING wrong in it. . .
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
y not !

Most of Naija ladies do propose indirectly these days na , difference is they do not make it "official" , but indirectly they do.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by mekzybling(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
sconsults: If she can take care of me,pay the bills,take me shoping and still cook for me,take care of the kids and make sure i am never short of money to drink and cruise around the city
lmAo.......guy u are crazy ooo
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
*running 4 my life 4rm such a lady*

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by razzy2crestyah: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
its not a crime for a woman to propose to a man..... so if a woman does that and i find her in good standing (that is)good character nd am ready to venture into such union i will.... its not a bad idea
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by CLIQBOY(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
[size=180pt]yap[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by tunapawizzy: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
never....such women are good for d road (waka pass) not for keeps....dnt blame me m a crude Yoruba man
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by samally: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Guys I really love your comments regarding this issue thumb up!!!!

Some times I even ask myself how many 3 or 5 yrs relationship end with marriage, out of 100 I think is just only 5....Best marriage comes within a year...no matter how long you date you will never get to know each other like marriage...Because EXPERIENCE is the best TEACHER
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by shadrach77: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
this topic has been recycled over and over again but i always enjoy commenting on it whenever it comes up. It's 2012 for goodness sake! There is no rule book that says a man must be the one to approach you. My observation is, a lot of African ladies have confidence issues and they try to cover that with the one liner "he will think i'm cheap". Approaching a man makes things easier for both of you and that gives you an added advantage of chosing what you like for yourself rather than waiting for fate to thrust something on you. I would say though that a lady should study the level of maturity of the man involved before making a move cause some men do not have the mental capacity to handle such. Also if you are not confident enough to say what is on your mind, you can at least give the man hints of your feelings towards him and then allow him to decide if he wants to make a move or not. If he decides not to, you still have your dignity intact

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by oshabajoseph: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
You could be frustrated marrying such women.She is going to detect to you .MIJIN HAJIYA!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by cowgurl: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare: If you have/had your way as a lady can you ask a guy out on a date, woo him if he is a husband material and propose marriage and marry him ?

Ask him out on a date? Hell yeah!

Woo him i.e being interested in him and all he's about? Hell yeah!

Propose Hell no!

Marry him? Hell yeah!
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by passionate88: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hell YEAH.... What's the biggie?... As long as we've known eachother (dated for a period of time) I like any lady that's a go getter...

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by honeypie143: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: He proposes she proposes, as long as there is a connection between them, who cares?
. Hell!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by amosy007: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
If i love her.. Why not
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Lbrasi: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
we dey see scarface wen na him do the wooing and everything...if na u come do the wooing I wonder wetin go see...
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Gabriel40(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
wink coolyes.there is nothing wrong in a lady asking a guy's hand in marriage.but some ppu lack understanding about fellings.esp..in 9ja,some girls are shy to approch a guy while some are too proud to do it.if you like a guy,go 4 him.he may be shy too.some1 just has to do the TOASTING lol!!!.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
I see ntin wrng
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Lbrasi: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
we dey see scarface,blackeye wen na him do the wooing and everything.if na u come do the wooing I wonder wetin go see...

If u do something wrong he ll remind u how u wooed him 20 years ago...
A lot of men see it as desperation around here and most times doesnt respect such ladies...
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
agitator:

guy your head correct so? why u come start this mumu topic, dey converse with yourself. Girls no dey ask out broke guys like you. make your pepper rest first and leave the rest for the girls.

lolzz..Guy u toooooo MUCH!!!! Make ur money first and girls will do the wooin and proposin
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by DSB(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Well, I have been asked out on 3 different occasions by chicks but I never agreed cos I wasn't sure I felt totally the same way. I really do not see anything wrong about it.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by ubong560(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Capital YES as long as she acquires dos features dat drives me crazy in a woman. I was once madly in love wit a girl who saw me and liked me and then approached me. Honestly, i didn't love d girls i toasted myself lik d way i was in love wit her. If nt 4 one thing or d other, i would av kept her 4 marriage. So pls ladies, always go 4 it. It can work.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
tunapawizzy: never....such women are good for d road (waka pass) not for keeps....dnt blame me m a crude Yoruba man

i guess u ar still livin in the stone age.u beta wake up and face Y2K..
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Onoru1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yes nothing bad, if lady propose to me
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by almaliki: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
@OP Not a big deally hommie....afterall Hillary Clinton made d move on bill Clinton back in their sch dayz and they still kicking live and direct.....d deal is 2 be able 2 stand ur ground as the man in d relationship.......!

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Czar-Chris:
A girl asks me out, no biggies, happens all the time. But proposing? Unless you'll take care of the bridal list no probs, but if am to pay the bride price and all, please let me take my time and evaluate what am getting myself into.

So what are you feeling like? Denzel Wahington??
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
booqee: In d old times, wooing a guy may seem or appear desperate and cheap or something. But now?? Oh puleazzze! Dis is freaking 2012! Its no big deal to ask a guy out..it just depends on the way you tell d guy. If i'm crushing on a guy, and he possess practically most of the tinz i want in a guy, why can't i approach him, rather dan stick to some goddamned loser who might end up breaking ur heart. My happiness'll always comes first. But because of our 'african mentality', pple still see it as unethical, immoral, desperate and a cheap attempt..which makes it difficult for african girls especially to do it.
Maybe i need to be reminded, pls which law or rule says its MUST be d guy dat must make d first move??
Me likey ... You know what to say and how to say it ! The ain't big deal for a gal to ask a guy out ... Its mentality ... I really appreciate babes who approach/ask me out instead ...
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
If I was going ask for her hand in marriage anyway ...sure..why not?

I love n appreciate confidence in a lady..not punks

Go for want you want.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
I will go with her as long as she got 'em marital qualities ... What else can a dude want from a babe Dan dem ... Waiting for one though .... No big dealio
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
There are many couples in America where women have proposed to the men. Many of those couples are still happily married.

It is all about the person.
No wondor you proposed to me last night,in Yankee its understandable but in Naija mbanu.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? by justifeany: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
Someone has actually proposed to me. But she was late because I have already proposed to my wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / I Need Pandoro Seed Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.