Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? (7283 Views)

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: READ EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37. YES DEAD SPIRITS HAVE GRAVES <<< SYMBOLIC. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH DEAD SPIRITS. THEIR SPIRITS ARE IN THE GRAVE

my friend have a life!

Spiritually dead simply means that the person has no relationship with God at the time and of course, the person can repent.

What has grave to do with it?
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

my friend have a life!

Spiritually dead simply means that the person has no relationship with God at the time and of course, the person can repent.

What has grave to do with it?
ITS SYMBOLIC. WHERE DO SPIRITUALLY DEAD SPIRITS RESIDE ? IN THE GRAVE. ITS BIBLE LINGO wink YOU NEED A BOOK OF BIBLE LINGO
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: TRUTHISLIGHT ? YOU WILL LIVE TILL 1000 YEARS IN THE KINGDOM. THATS ENOUGH TIME TO ENJOY ALL THE SUYA AND OFE ONUGBU AND EFO RIRO AND TUWO NDAWA YOU WANT. TRY AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TIME-SPAN. IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OF 80 YEARS WE LIVE NOW grin

Are you going to get tired of being with God and serving Him because you have enjoyed enough? The rich man needed just a drop of water to be satisfied because he is experiencing what he has not experienced before. Though your stand is the opposite.

What is the gift of eternal life? Eternal life cut short by death whether physical or spiritual even after 1million years is no eternal life.

Truthislight explained it when he described how trees live their life. They regenerate/renew. This is what the river of life will do.

Revelation 22:1-5
New King James Version (NKJV)
The River of Life
And he showed me a pure[a]
river of water of life, clear as
crystal, proceeding from the throne
of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the
middle of its street, and on either
side of the river, was the tree of
life, which bore twelve fruits, each
tree yielding its fruit every month.
The leaves of the tree were for the
healing of the nations. 3 And there
shall be no more curse, but the
throne of God and of the Lamb
shall be in it, and His servants shall
serve Him. 4 They shall see His face,
and His name shall be on their
foreheads. 5 There shall be no night
there: They need no lamp nor light
of the sun, for the Lord God gives
them light. And they shall reign
forever and ever.

v17 show that drinking from the water of life is free.

My broda i can't die when i have free water of life. I would rather dive into that water whenever am feeling headache than give chances to death.

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Boomark:

Are you going to get tired of being with God and serving Him because you have enjoyed enough? The rich man needed just a drop of water to be satisfied because he is experiencing what he has not experienced before. Though your stand is the opposite.

What is the gift of eternal life? Eternal life cut short by death whether physical or spiritual even after 1million years is no eternal life.

Truthislight explained it when he described how trees live their life. They regenerate/renew. This is what the river of life will do.

New King James Version (NKJV)
The River of Life
And he showed me a pure[a]
river of water of life, clear as
crystal, proceeding from the throne
of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the
middle of its street, and on either
side of the river, was the tree of
life, which bore twelve fruits, each
tree yielding its fruit every month.
The leaves of the tree were for the
healing of the nations. 3 And there
shall be no more curse, but the
throne of God and of the Lamb
shall be in it, and His servants shall
serve Him. 4 They shall see His face,
and His name shall be on their
foreheads. 5 There shall be no night
there: They need no lamp nor light
of the sun, for the Lord God gives
them light. And they shall reign
forever and ever.

v17 show that drinking from the water of life is free.

My broda i can't die when i have free water of life. I would rather dive into that water whenever am feeling headache than give chances to death.
YOU AND TRUTHISLIGHT NEED TO QUIT READING THAT NIV BIBLE. YALL COMING TO THIS WAR WITH BLUNTED SWORDS. YOUR TWO EDGED SWORD NEEDS SHARPENING. YALL CANT COME TO A GUN FIGHT WITH KATAPAULT. YALL CANT DO THAT. TRY THAT SHARP SWORD. THE KJV, THAT IS angry
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: YOU AND TRUTHISLIGHT NEED TO QUIT READING THAT NIV BIBLE. YALL COMING TO THIS WAR WITH BLUNTED SWORDS. YOUR TWO EDGED SWORD NEEDS SHARPENING. YALL CANT COME TO A GUN FIGHT WITH KATAPAULT. YALL CANT DO THAT. TRY THAT SHARP SWORD. THE KJV, THAT IS angry

King James Version (KJV)

And he shewed me a pure river
of water of life, clear as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of
God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it,
and on either side of the river, was
there the tree of life, which bare
twelve manner of fruits, and
yielded her fruit every month: and
the leaves of the tree were for the
healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse:
but the throne of God and of the
Lamb shall be in it; and his servants
shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and
his name shall be in their
foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there;
and they need no candle, neither
light of the sun; for the Lord God
giveth them light: and they shall
reign for ever and ever.

This is the kjv.
I believe you can see it clearly that eternal life is eternal life. There is no physical or spiritual eternal life.
tongue

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by ijawkid(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: YOU AND TRUTHISLIGHT NEED TO QUIT READING THAT NIV BIBLE. YALL COMING TO THIS WAR WITH BLUNTED SWORDS. YOUR TWO EDGED SWORD NEEDS SHARPENING. YALL CANT COME TO A GUN FIGHT WITH KATAPAULT. YALL CANT DO THAT. TRY THAT SHARP SWORD. THE KJV, THAT IS angry

Buzu boy.......

I hope you know sometimes the KJV can be blunt.........

You need to take with you a dagger(NIV,GNT,ESV,RSV etc) strapped around your feet lest your KJV gets blunt....lol...

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Buzu boy.......

You need to take with you a dagger(NIV,GNT,ESV,RSV etc) strapped around your feet lest your KJV gets blunt....lol...

^^hahaha...
My brother he needs daggers.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Boomark:

King James Version (KJV)

And he shewed me a pure river
of water of life, clear as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of
God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it,
and on either side of the river, was
there the tree of life, which bare
twelve manner of fruits, and
yielded her fruit every month: and
the leaves of the tree were for the
healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse:
but the throne of God and of the
Lamb shall be in it; and his servants
shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and
his name shall be in their
foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there;
and they need no candle, neither
light of the sun; for the Lord God
giveth them light: and they shall
reign for ever and ever.

This is the kjv.
I believe you can see it clearly that eternal life is eternal life. There is no physical or spiritual eternal life.
tongue
BUT YOU DO ERR BROTHER BOOKMARK. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS 'FOREVER AND EVER' IT IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. IT IS A BIBLICAL PHRASE WHICH MEANS 'FOR A LONG TIME'. SODOM AND GOMMORAH IS SAID TO BURN FOREVER AND EVER <<<< IS IT STILL BURNING TODAY ? NO. 'FOREVER AND EVER' IS BIBLICAL LINGO FOR 'A LONG TIME'. YOU DO ERR grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Buzu boy.......

grin grin grin THE KJV AINT FAILED ME YET BRAH. I DONE CHOPPED DOWN MANY TREES WITH THAT KJV. SWORD SO SHARP YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE OFF A MANS HEAD IN ONE CLEAN SWEEP. THE KJV THAT IS grin

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR BROTHER BOOKMARK. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS 'FOREVER AND EVER' IT IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. IT IS A BIBLICAL PHRASE WHICH MEANS 'FOR A LONG TIME'. SODOM AND GOMMORAH IS SAID TO BURN FOREVER AND EVER <<<< IS IT STILL BURNING TODAY ? NO. 'FOREVER AND EVER' IS BIBLICAL LINGO FOR 'A LONG TIME'. YOU DO ERR grin

Eternal life nko? What lingo did your bible give to it?
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sweetnecta: it is interesting to read no christian answering the question[s] plainly, and directly. Allah is merciful on Islam of Muhammad [sa] by revealing the answers, directly with few verses, all in Surah Baqarah.

Verse 30 of Chapter 2 is as follows and pay attention to the bold, even before man was created in heaven. it is clear that man will come to the earth and dwell in it and one generation will replace another until God Wills the life of man to end, finally and then Judgment begins:

then satan in his envy of man tricked man by suggestion while man was in the garden to temporarily fail by disobedience. the disobedience was the turning point by which man was sent out of Garden of comfort and descended on earth to begin the earthly experience for the first family. Then the rest of us; the sons and daughters of Father Adam [as] and his mate. Read Verse 36

Verses 37-40 tell us about the Door of Mercy of God upon Adam and his mate by Inspiring them of word of repentance [the word is in Surah Araf], the beginning of the journey of man on earth, the announcement that man will be for a term on earth and death shall occur. But before death does, in the time of man on earth, God will send Guidance {Revelations and Prophets [as]] to man on earth so that no man can claim that he was not given road map and how to achieve what God intended for him, so that The Mercy of God can be extended when Judgment Day arrives.

Read the whole Quran if you want ultimate Guidance and seeking Mercy of God.

Mr. Sweetnecta grin grin grin is this the Islamic version? Really interesting....thanks for your views anyway!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Boomark:

Eternal life nko? What lingo did your bible give to it?
SHOW ME THE VERSE THAT SAYS ETERNAL LIFE
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: SHOW ME THE VERSE THAT SAYS ETERNAL LIFE

Rom 6:23
King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)

For the wages of sin is
death; but the gift of God
is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.

Death, whether physical or spiritual no problem for now.

Eternal life: is it physical or spiritual? How long is it going to last?

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

Spiritually dead people have a grave?

What a west?

Where is the grave located?

I just wander how people build a theory out of nothing.

Why did all dead turned to "spiritual dead" to you but everlasting life turn to literal eternal life?

Should it not be "spiritual everlasting life"?

*sigh*
so hades is spiritual grave, wow obadiah!

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: so hades is spiritual grave, wow obadiah!
BUT IT IS MY DEAR CATHOLIC BROTHER

EZEKIEL 37 VS 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. <<< SPIRITUAL GRAVE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT A SPIRIT DETACHED FROM THE LORD IS A DEAD SPIRIT AND IS SYMBOLICALLY IN SPIRITUAL GRAVE.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Boomark:

King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)

For the wages of sin is
is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.

ETERNAL LIFE MEANS NO MORE DISCONNECTION OF THE SPIRIT FROM GOD AS HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE SIN.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Boomark:

King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)

For the wages of sin is
is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.

obadiah say 1000, wow!

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: obadiah say 1000, wow!
LOL I SEE YOU DONE HAD ONE TOO MANY OF THAT SACRAMENTAL WINE. YOU DO KNOW YOU ARE QUOTING BOOKMARK THE BELLIGERENT PHARISEE RIGHT ? LOLZ
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I SEE YOU DONE HAD ONE TOO MANY OF THAT SACRAMENTAL WINE. YOU DO KNOW YOU ARE QUOTING BOOKMARK THE BELLIGERENT PHARISEE RIGHT ? LOLZ
hahaha, sacramental wine, wow, fruit of olive! I hear christ really enjoyed that wine. Well back to business, i disagree with many on many issues on nl including ya, that doesnt mean that i shuld be blind when those are disagree with make valid points! The pharisee list is yours, i don't usually tag people with such names.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, sacramental wine, wow, fruit of olive! I hear christ really enjoyed that wine. Well back to business, i disagree with many on many issues on nl including ya, that doesnt mean that i shuld be blind when those are disagree with make valid points! The pharisee list is yours, i don't usually tag people with such names.
LOL YEAH HE WAS KNOWN TO BE A WINE BIBBER LOL. THE PHARISEE LIST SHALL BE REVIEWED IN 2013. FOR A SMALL FEE YOUR NAME CAN BE TAKEN OF IT wink 'SCRATCH MY BACK I SCRATCH YA BACK ' wink

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by ijawkid(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: LOL YEAH HE WAS KNOWN TO BE A WINE BIBBER LOL. THE PHARISEE LIST SHALL BE REVIEWED IN 2013. FOR A SMALL FEE YOUR NAME CAN BE TAKEN OF IT wink 'SCRATCH MY BACK I SCRATCH YA BACK ' wink

Bribery and corruption.......lol....

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: LOL YEAH HE WAS KNOWN TO BE A WINE BIBBER LOL. THE PHARISEE LIST SHALL BE REVIEWED IN 2013. FOR A SMALL FEE YOUR NAME CAN BE TAKEN OF IT wink 'SCRATCH MY BACK I SCRATCH YA BACK ' wink

I laughed so hard! LWKMD grin grin

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2012
ijawkid:

Bribery and corruption.......lol....
THE NAIJA WAY grin grin grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

I laughed so hard! LWKMD grin grin
I HAVE TO EAT TOO BRAH. I NEED THAT BRIBE TO SUPPLEMENT MY INCOME grin grin grin

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: ETERNAL LIFE MEANS NO MORE DISCONNECTION OF THE SPIRIT FROM GOD AS HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE SIN.

Eternal life= Everlasting life= forever alive= living to time indefinite.

King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)
And the LORD God said,
Behold, the man is
become as one of us, to
know good and evil: and
now, lest he put forth his
hand, and take also of the
tree of life, and eat, and
live forever:

Adam was prevented from eating from the tree of life because he would have lived forever as a man if he had eaten from eat. Forever here does not mean 1000 yrs which is a limited time and very very infinitesimal compared to trillions of trillions of yrs in eternity.

This is what the water of life and trees of life will do, Rev 22.

Anyone that dies is automatically disconnected from the spirit of God. The spirit of God is the comforter of those alive not of the dead.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: obadiah say 1000, wow!

My brother i wonder o.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I SEE YOU DONE HAD ONE TOO MANY OF THAT SACRAMENTAL WINE. YOU DO KNOW YOU ARE QUOTING BOOKMARK THE BELLIGERENT PHARISEE RIGHT ? LOLZ

You this bellicosious gentile. You do err. Always erring!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: BUT IT IS MY DEAR CATHOLIC BROTHER

EZEKIEL 37 VS 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. <<< SPIRITUAL GRAVE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT A SPIRIT DETACHED FROM THE LORD IS A DEAD SPIRIT AND IS SYMBOLICALLY IN SPIRITUAL GRAVE.

irrelevant post.

We are also spiritual Israel and will inherit the "promise land" God's new world"

" "Therefore prophesy" and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel." (Ezekiel 37:12).

Did you not see the word "prophesy" there?

Revelation 20:13 (New International Version) - Bible Gateway The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death
and Hades gave up the dead that were in them
Revelation 20:13 (English Standard Version) - Bible Gateway And the sea gave up the dead who were in it,
Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in
them,

when death and hides is destroyed then we will have this:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:4).

And

this:

"The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever." (Psalm 37:29).

It is only the "fool" that can be deceived by you.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Boomark:

Eternal life= Everlasting life= forever alive= living to time indefinite.

King James 2000 Bible
(©2003)
And the LORD God said,
Behold, the man is
become as one of us, to
know good and evil: and
now, lest he put forth his
hand, and take also of the
tree of life, and eat, and
live forever:

Adam was prevented from eating from the tree of life because he would have lived forever as a man if he had eaten from eat. Forever here does not mean 1000 yrs which is a limited time and very very infinitesimal compared to trillions of trillions of yrs in eternity.

This is what the water of life and trees of life will do, Rev 22.

Anyone that dies is automatically disconnected from the spirit of God. The spirit of God is the comforter of those alive not of the dead.
DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? YOU HAVE BEEN READING TOO MANY GOLDILUCK AND RAPUNZEL AND JACK AND THE BEANSTALK AND THE GINGERBREAD MAN AND BOOKS OF THESE KINDS. FABLES LOL. YOU NEED HELP BRAH grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Boomark:

You this bellicosious gentile. You do err. Always erring!
grin grin ERRING IS WHAT I DO BEST grin grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:

irrelevant post.

We are also spiritual Israel and will inherit the "promise land" God's new world"

" "Therefore prophesy" and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel." (Ezekiel 37:12).

Did you not see the word "prophesy" there?

Revelation 20:13 (New International Version) - Bible Gateway The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death
and Hades gave up the dead that were in them
Revelation 20:13 (English Standard Version) - Bible Gateway And the sea gave up the dead who were in it,
Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in
them,

when death and hides is destroyed then we will have this:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:4).

And

this:

"The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever." (Psalm 37:29).

It is only the "fool" that can be deceived by you.
DEATH AND HADES GAVE UP THE DEAD IN THEM <<<<< MEANS THOSE WHO WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD CAME ALIVE WHEN CHRIST RETURNED. SYMBOLIC STATEMENT

THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD IN IT <<< SEA IS MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE >>> SO THIS MEANS ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD IN THE WORLD AWOKE.

BASICALLY ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD AND BLINDED AWOKE TO BE JUDGED

AND THERE SHALL BE DEATH NO MORE >>> NO MORE DISCONNECTION FROM GOD. EVERYONE WILL BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE

THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL INHERIT THE LAND AND DWELL IN IT FOREVER >>>> FOREVER DOES NOT MEAN ETERNAL LIFE OF THE BODY. FOREVER MEANS FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE. THEN YOU PASS. REST. COME BACK. AND THEN INHERIT THE LAND AGAIN. SO EVERYTIME YOU COME BACK YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE RULERS OF THE WORLD. YOUR SPOT HAS BEEN SEALED AS THE PERMANENT ROYALTY ON EARTH IN ALL YOUR LIFETIMES
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: DEATH AND HADES GAVE UP THE DEAD IN THEM <<<<< MEANS THOSE WHO WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD CAME ALIVE WHEN CHRIST RETURNED. SYMBOLIC STATEMENT

THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD IN IT <<< SEA IS MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE >>> SO THIS MEANS ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD IN THE WORLD AWOKE.

BASICALLY ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD AND BLINDED AWOKE TO BE JUDGED

AND THERE SHALL BE DEATH NO MORE >>> NO MORE DISCONNECTION FROM GOD. EVERYONE WILL BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE

THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL INHERIT THE LAND AND DWELL IN IT FOREVER >>>> FOREVER DOES NOT MEAN ETERNAL LIFE OF THE BODY. FOREVER MEANS FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE. THEN YOU PASS. REST. COME BACK. AND THEN INHERIT THE LAND AGAIN. SO EVERYTIME YOU COME BACK YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE RULERS OF THE WORLD. YOUR SPOT HAS BEEN SEALED AS THE PERMANENT ROYALTY ON EARTH IN ALL YOUR LIFETIMES

good for you, you get what you wish for.

Since your god cannot give eternal life, please dont expect it.

Peace.

Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First. / How Can I Have Faith? / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76