Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,391 members, 7,974,632 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? (7304 Views)

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
obadiah777: IF YOU HAD GONE DOWN TO VERSE 55 AND 56 YOU WOULD FIND OUT IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRIT NOT THE FLESH. 'FOR THE STING OF DEATH IS SIN' << <<< WHEN YOU SIN YOU DIE SPIRITUALLY, HOWEVER WHEN THE CORRUPTIBLE TAKES ON INCORRUPTIBLE ( MEANING YOUR SPIRIT IS MADE TO A WAY WHERE YOU CANT SIN, WHICH IS ALSO A WAY OF SAYING THE LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN YOUR INWARD PARTS )THEN YOU WONT SIN NO MORE AND NO SIN MEANS NO DEATH, SPIRITUAL THAT IS. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. wink

If you had gone up you would have seen this:

1 Corinthians 15:42-44
King James Version (KJV)
42 So also is the resurrection of the
dead. It is sown in corruption; it is
raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is
raised in glory: it is sown in
weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is
raised a spiritual body. There is a
natural body, and there is a
spiritual body.

The spirit is not corrupt but the body is. Natural body is corrupt, spiritual body is not and will not die.

In line with the resurrection of the dead, Paul said that death is swallowed up forever. Death will be no more. People will not die again to be resurrected again. He knows what he meant by death(not spiritual death) which is in context. Read from 1 you will understand it better.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

If you had gone up you would have seen this:

1 Corinthians 15:42-44
King James Version (KJV)
42 So also is the resurrection of the
dead. It is sown in corruption; it is
raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is
raised in glory: it is sown in
weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is
raised a spiritual body. There is a
natural body, and there is a
spiritual body.

The spirit is not corrupt but the body is. Natural body is corrupt, spiritual body is not and will not die.

In line with the resurrection of the dead, Paul said that death is swallowed up forever. Death will be no more. People will not die again to be resurrected again. He knows what he meant by death(not spiritual death) which is in context. Read from 1 you will understand it better.
YOU DO ERR. THE CARNAL MAN THINKS OF THE FLESH. IF YOU READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK OF GENESIS, IT SHOWS YOU WHAT OUR LIFE-SPAN WILL BE IN THE KINGDOM. AND IF YOU GO INTO THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 65 IT FURTHER GOES INTO IT. OUR LIFESPAN IN THE KINGDOM WILL BE AROUND 1000 YEARS. HOWEVER THERE WILL BE NO MORE SPIRITUAL DEATH. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES BOOKMARK
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. THE CARNAL MAN THINKS OF THE FLESH. IF YOU READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK OF GENESIS, IT SHOWS YOU WHAT OUR LIFE-SPAN WILL BE IN THE KINGDOM. AND IF YOU GO INTO THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 65 IT FURTHER GOES INTO IT. OUR LIFESPAN IN THE KINGDOM WILL BE AROUND 1000 YEARS. HOWEVER THERE WILL BE NO MORE SPIRITUAL DEATH. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES BOOKMARK

I showed you how natural body is different from spiritual body. You left it and run to genesis. Did God state the life span of a perfect Adam. If man was meant to die at 1000 yrs of age, then Adam and co lived a perfect life. You left there and run to Isaiah... angry

Infact my plan is to catch you with net and tie you one place. Am tired of running with you. angry

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

I showed you how natural body is different from spiritual body. You left it and run to genesis. Did God state the life span of a perfect Adam. If man was meant to die at 1000 yrs of age, then Adam and co lived a perfect life. You left there and run to Isaiah... angry

Infact my plan is to catch you with net and tie you one place. Am tired of running with you. angry

the guy is a disgrace sometimes, infact, most of the times.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

grin grin grin grin WE SHALL AGREE TO DISAGREE. YOU GONE LEARN REAL SOON WHEN YOU GET IN THE KINGDOM THAT YO A-ZZ IS STILL MORTAL, ALBEIT LONGER LONGEVITY. YOU GONE LEARN REAL SOON
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
truthislight:

the guy is a disgrace sometimes, infact, most of the times.
SALUTE, MONSIEUR TRUTHISLIGHT angry
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin WE SHALL AGREE TO DISAGREE. YOU GONE LEARN REAL SOON WHEN YOU GET IN THE KINGDOM THAT YO A-ZZ IS STILL MORTAL, ALBEIT LONGER LONGEVITY. YOU GONE LEARN REAL SOON

I have the knowledge already. Rom 5:12 says through one man, sin and death entered the world.

If Adam had not sinned, would he have died?
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obadiah it seems i'm not the only one noticing your jumping skills! U've gat to address it fast, if not u will seem like someone who is simply trying to run away from d truth that stare him in da face by using a distraction. I have said it b4, i'm saying it again, ur jumping skills are commendable but not for long, it won't take time for other's to notice it and consider ya a douche even wen u make a valid point. U've gat to stop jumping or u wont be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark:

I have the knowledge already. Rom 5:12 says through one man, sin and death entered the world.

If Adam had not sinned, would he have died?
SPIRITUAL DEATH, YE CARNAL MINDED PHARISEE undecided

MATTHEW 16 VS 28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." <<< DO YOU SEE ANY 2000 YEAR OLD MEN WALKING AROUND TODAY ? BECAUSE JESUS MADE THIS STATEMENT 2000 YEARS AGO TO HIS DISCIPLES. SPIRITUAL DEATH IS WHAT THE BIBLE DEALS WITH. YE CARNAL MINDED MEN THINK IT IS PHYSICAL DEATH. ANY TIME THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT PHYSICAL DEATH, IT DOES NOT CALL IT 'DEATH'.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: Obadiah it seems i'm not the only one noticing your jumping skills! U've gat to address it fast, if not u will seem like someone who is simply trying to run away from d truth that stare him in da face by using a distraction. I have said it b4, i'm saying it again, ur jumping skills are commendable but not for long, it won't take time for other's to notice it and consider ya a douche even wen u make a valid point. U've gat to stop jumping or u wont be taken seriously.
MY JUMPING SKILLS ? I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING THAT SAPELE WATER AGAIN undecided
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: MY JUMPING SKILLS ? I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING THAT SAPELE WATER AGAIN undecided
actually i havent taken sapele water in over 2yrs maybe 5yrs. So i'm very sober.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: actually i havent taken sapele water in over 2yrs maybe 5yrs. So i'm very sober.
GOOD, HOWEVER HAVE YOU SEEN THIS

MATTHEW 16 VS 28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." <<< DO YOU SEE ANY 2000 YEAR OLD MEN WALKING AROUND TODAY ? BECAUSE JESUS MADE THIS STATEMENT 2000 YEARS AGO TO HIS DISCIPLES. SPIRITUAL DEATH IS WHAT THE BIBLE DEALS WITH. YE CARNAL MINDED MEN THINK IT IS PHYSICAL DEATH. ANY TIME THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT PHYSICAL DEATH, IT DOES NOT CALL IT 'DEATH'.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: SPIRITUAL DEATH, YE CARNAL MINDED PHARISEE undecided

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: SPIRITUAL DEATH, YE CARNAL MINDED PHARISEE undecided

stephen did saw him in his kingdom sitting at the right hand side of God.

He was also one of those standing.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
truthislight:

stephen did saw him in his kingdom sitting at the right hand side of God.

He was also one of those standing.
DO YOU SEE ANY 2000 YEAR OLD MEN ALIVE ? CUZ I HAVENT. AND IF SUCH A MAN IS AROUND HE WOULD BE IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS WHICH GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU BOOKMARK AND UBENEDICTUS ERR GREATLY. 'DEATH' AS REFERENCED IN THE SCRIPTURES REFERS TO SPIRITUAL DEATH. THE LORD DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT. THE CARNAL MAN DEALS WITH THE BODY. AND YES THE SPIRIT CAN DIE ( MEANING IT IS CUT OFF FROM ITS LIFE SOURCE OF WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ). THERE IS A REASON WHY THE BLACK MAN IS CONSIDERED HIGHLY UNINTELLIGENT BY THE OTHER NATIONS. WE ARE CONSIDERED STUPID AND DUMB. AND THATS BECAUSE WE ARE THE REAL JEWS AND WE ARE IN OUR SECOND DEATH. THE LORD HAS SHUT DOWN OUR SPIRIT. WE HAVE BEEN MADE DUMB AND CLUELESS ( YES THE LORD CAN DO THAT ). THIS IS A CONDITION OF YOUR SECOND DEATH. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT SAYS BE AFRAID OF THE ONE WHO CAN KILL YOUR BODY AND SOUL IN HELL. THE LORD CAN SHUTDOWN YOUR SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE AND MAKE YOU A DUMB RETARD. THIS HE HAS DONE TO THE REAL JEWS AS PART OF THEIR PUNISHMENT. NOW THIS PHENOM WILL BE REVERSED AND THE OTHER NATIONS WILL BE THE DUMB AND RETARDED ONES IN THEIR SECOND DEATH WHEN THE LORD RETURNS TO RESTORE THE KINGDOM TO THE RIGHTEOUS ELECT. THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE SHUTDOWN. WHATEVER THEY NEED DONE, THEY WILL COME TO US FOR INTELLIGENCE JUST AS WE GO TO THEM FOR INTELLIGENCE NOW. THIS IS PART OF SECOND DEATH. YOUR SPIRIT IS SHUT DOWN. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED SPIRITUAL DEATH. SPIRITUAL SHUTDOWN. THIS IS WHAT THE LORD DEALS WITH. YOU CARNAL MINDED FOLKS APPLY EVERYTHING TO THE FLESH
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
^it seems you didn't read what truthislight wrote up there about Stephen seeing Christ in his kingdom.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark: ^it seems you didn't read what truthislight wrote up there about Stephen seeing Christ in his kingdom.
TRUTHISLIGHT NEVER MAKES SENSE. HE IS A LOBOTOMIZED FELLOW grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark: ^it seems you didn't read what truthislight wrote up there about Stephen seeing Christ in his kingdom.

leave him.

He is high on "Jamican vegetable"
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: TRUTHISLIGHT NEVER MAKES SENSE. HE IS A LOBOTOMIZED FELLOW grin

can i have some "jamaican vegetable"?

I man need to be high!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
truthislight:

can i have some "jamaican vegetable"?

I man need to be high!
grin grin AIREEE MAN. NUFF RESPEK. MI AH PASS THE GANJA SOON AS MI AH GET SOME. NOTHING BUT SKUNK, BLAD.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Before you call me slowpoke again, explain this verse in line with your explanation of mt 16:28.

Matthew 10:23
King James Version (KJV)
23 But when they persecute you in
this city, flee ye into another: for
verily I say unto you, Ye shall not
have gone over the cities of Israel,
till the Son of man be come.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin AIREEE MAN. NUFF RESPEK. MI AH PASS THE GANJA SOON AS MI AH GET SOME. NOTHING BUT SKUNK, BLAD.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Lol.

Yeye boy!

Please, pass em man, i man gwan take some man.

Tanx maen!

I man rastaferian salasiai! .

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark: Before you call me slowpoke again, explain this verse in line with your explanation of mt 16:28.

Matthew 10:23
King James Version (KJV)
23 But when they persecute you in
this city, flee ye into another: for
verily I say unto you, Ye shall not
have gone over the cities of Israel,
till the Son of man be come.
BASICALLY MEANS IF YOU TRY TO CONVERT SOMEONE AND THEY ARE BEING STUBBORN, DUST YOUR FEET AND KEEP IT MOVING BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET MORE THAN THE PEOPLE THE LORD HAS APPOINTED WILL BE CONVERTED INTO THE FOLD. wink

NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
truthislight:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Lol.

Yeye boy!

Please, pass em man, i man gwan take some man.

Tanx maen!

I man rastaferian salasiai! .

Lol.

GANJA SOON COME BLAD. ME AH WAIT PON THE GANJA MAN. HIM SOON COME BLAD. grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Boomark(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2012
obadiah777: BASICALLY MEANS IF YOU TRY TO CONVERT SOMEONE AND THEY ARE BEING STUBBORN, DUST YOUR FEET AND KEEP IT MOVING BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET MORE THAN THE PEOPLE THE LORD HAS APPOINTED WILL BE CONVERTED INTO THE FOLD. wink

NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I can see you were ganganized while typing this. That should have been spiritual conversion "gbon gbon clak."

*what's the meaning of that*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? / Atheist Logic Be Like... / Andy Uba In Adultery Mess As Pastor Mistress Delivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.