Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,893 members, 7,889,951 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18359 Views)

Somebody Help: Genotype Issues Is Killing Me / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kennytidistar(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
eiya @op sowie i develop so much interest on this topic but you know this ileya meat has kept me busy, the meat is to much you know but please dont abuse BABA God o he is the one that make you realised you are going to the wrong part o forget love this time around, God has open your eyes so please look for better guy o. men this genotype issue don cause gbege so much, naso those single girls for NAPIMS dey pursue my friend wey we con do internship together all over the place because the guy na AA, men na God o, i dont just know if the guy go don marry i for introduce the guy to you. but i go find out sha, but before then i beg no cry again God go bring your own to you, Healthy pikin dey important oooooo. make i finish the ileya meat first you know say we no suppose miss the meat.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
omotola1:
O boy... See as guys dey flaunt AA.

Just because someone say they are doesn't mean it is true. This is chat you know.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
sandylurv: My relationship in which I had so much hope, where I found true love and hapiness, where nothing else mattered to me in this world has just come to an end because of genotype incompatibility (AS-AS).

I feel shattered ,broken, pained, disconsolate, heavy-hearted, sorrowful, aggrieved, wounded and bruised. My heart bleeds terribly, I've cried myself to sleep several times(usually I feel better after a good cry when I feel bad) but I still don't feel better. I find myself blaming nature, my stupid genotype, and God....I loved him, I still do, with every fibre of my being.

Oh God,we had ‎​so much in common, ideas, views, beliefs, birth month, family structure,physical attributes etc.I know for sure,I'll never find anyone like him **sobbing** Until now,I neva believed any human cud feel this much pain.

The amount of pain I carry in my heart at the moment is such that I keep wishing for death, maybe I would find some peace there. I cant say but maybe I feel dis bad cuz it seems soo easy for him. He has moved on, barely one week after.Maybe its just my imagination but it was really easy for him. I don't know if its usually so easy to let go of someone you truly and really love.

He was everything to me, he made me very happy, my world went round because of him, and now, my world feels so empty without him. We had decided to go ahead initially, with the plan of having CVS with each pregnancy but he is too scared to take that chance. This is the saddest thing that ever happened to me all my life. I still want him. Imagine finding someone you love completely, and finding all u ever wanted in that person but still not be able to have that person.

I'm praying to God for strength to carry on (even though I must be truthful, I'm sorry, but my faith and belief in him has greatly dwindled) as I really don't wanna do anything nasty.I don't understand why God would sit by and watch me go through dis and not intervene.

Any words of encouragement to help me go through dis would be appreciated, as I don't really have my friends around me at the moment and I feel so lonely in this world, plus I really needed to bare my heart one way or the other.

I hope I feel better after this. God bless you.

Sorry darling...what you have described isn't true love. True love forsake all others and hold nothing against love. Remember that.

1 Like

Re: . by xynerise: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
sexkillz: No jokes. I just found out last week.
u actually went to that pharmacy to check your HIV status undecided
Re: . by Elebiju: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ehya sowi dearie I feel for u,em but it is better to cry for a broken relationship than to cry over a dead child
Re: . by DeaconFrost1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Am a survivor, born with SS and lived with it for twenty years bt all those years i neva tot of it bcoz my goal was to bcome a beta person, i neva took drugs nd i only slept in a hospital bed twice coz i had typhoid, bt 1 day d lord remembered my cry nd i got healed wen i was doing my visa application, i was shocked wen i saw AA,O+, SO my dear God cn do it 4 u jst believe him and he wud visit u 1day, dnt wori ur man wud cme sumday wen u wud find anoda luv, be strong and be faithful even unto death coz there is greater glory dat awaits u, God will heal u

1 Like

Re: . by omotola1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Just because someone say they are doesn't mean it is true. This is chat you know.
Sure, that‘s the irony of the situation.
Re: . by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=18pt]It is always best to ask for the medical history first before dating.[/size]

1 Like

Re: . by chronique(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
dnawah: you must be AA efit work 4 una o!

How the heck did u guess that right?...lolz. My parents are both AA & all my siblings are. I just think I'm fortunate to be one. Honestly,life would have been great for this lady if the AS-AS issue didnt arise(guessing from her statements). I really feel bad for her though. It hurts when you cant be with the one you love but then,the passion,zeal & determination to rise above issues like these is what makes it sweeter.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
dnawah: You've not even seen half of what Job saw,and u want loose faith.God can change ur AS 2 AA.but if he doesnt,u should know that he has a big plan 4 u.just thank him 4 everythings.always play warship songs(warship him with this)but 4 now avoid love songs(4 they will set your mind back u'll end up crying again)
Bullshit!
Re: . by valdubem(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
sexkillz: No jokes. I just found out last week.

No wonder u dey ban pple like say tomorrow no dey. Like say U wan die today
Re: . by Toktee(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Heaven has fewer candidates,unbelieve have been enthroned,the words of God and God Himself have taken a backseat in our lives,we go to church because we have nothing to do at home on sunday,i weep for this generation,christ death iz nothing to them.
Re: . by pitex: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sorry dear! But d fact is dt is better u do d crying tins now rather dan to let ur children face d consequence of ur action. The reason why I'm still single is as a result of AS tin,nd am ready to move on wit life. I'll nt advice u to go on wit d relationship even if u v d money 2 spend, cuz it could be dangerous. I bet u dt u will get somebody who is far better dan him.
Re: . by Largeabbey: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
I understand how you feel but segregating shouldn't have been the next step. You need to know that there is a 50 percent chance of you giving birth to a child who is AS even though your partner is AS. Medically speaking partners who are both AS have a 50% chance of giving birth to AS. U can ask your doctor or do research online.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am SS, even before the girl agrees I already know her genotype and verify when the relationship starts proper. You exposed yourself to this pain, suffer the pains and have a mental scar so that next time this situation will never allow this happen.
Re: . by Abali1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
naijathings: Okay.. he was everything to you but you were not everything to him... just one amongst the many things.. ha ha. so thats why it is izy for him to move on or do you want him to stay with you and cry over spilt milk like you are doing?
Get a life or feel free to use a rope if you think this is the end of the world for U instead of blaming GOD.

That was too mean. Yes, it is not right to question God. But pray you never find yourself in a situation where you faith is shaken.
Re: . by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Toktee: With faith you can move mountains says the lord,the two of you lack working faith, God that brought you together iz a faithfull God,He should have see you people thru,instead you rely on the report of a man instead of God,.....genotype cannot stop me from getting married to the woman of my dreams.

wrong.God jas opened the eyes of OP and made them both to avert a potential nasty situation full of xtreem tears n sorrows
Re: . by xynerise: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
val_dubem:

No wonder u dey ban pple like say tomorrow no dey. Like say U wan die today
My saying "No wonder" is not about his banning privilege undecided
Re: . by waleski(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls tell her oh....time will heal her pain u don't wanna bring children into dis world and after all d time and resources used to raise them they die cause u wanted to love...
That man puttin his number have fear of God and don't set p on a vulnerable woman haba!!! angry
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]It is always best to ask for the medical history first before dating.[/size]

Did you ask for a medical history of every girl you had sex with? Don't lie.
Re: . by crackhouse(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ur marital Status have now moved from engaged to single so u better mingle to double especially now that u still have the chance. Let by-gone be by-gone. Ur former man don double up already but u still dey here dey cry. Stop crying and Go find urself a new companion cos nobody die, abi sb die?. Catch fun girl.
Re: . by irecruit(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
WHAT A BAD NEWS. THIS GENOTYPE ISSUE HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO MANY PEOPLE. I JST HOPE IT DOSEN'T AFFECT ME TOO
Re: . by Abali1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Largeabbey: I understand how you feel but segregating shouldn't have been the next step. You need to know that there is a 50 percent chance of you giving birth to a child who is AS even though your partner is AS. Medically speaking partners who are both AS have a 50% chance of giving birth to AS. U can ask your doctor or do research online.

Please go back and read your senior secondary school biology. AS/AS patners have 25% chance of producing a AA, 50% chance of producing AS and a 25% percent chance of producing SS. Mind you it is all based on probability.
Re: . by xynerise: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Dont mind the antelope undecided
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=44pt]Lawd! Let me test my babies![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
since you have blamed God i don't think he can still help you.
If the faith of you guys can overcome it then nothing will happen to you.
Seen 3cases of this AS-AS stuff and they believed and also prayed to God and He saw them through.

so it depends on him and then you.
Dont worry if the best goes the better comes.
Re: . by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
pele dearie we too na AS too na but y ona allow d relationship go far without knowing at first
Re: . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Was it every girl that u were intimate with that u dreamt to settle down with? This relationship didn't grow over-night. They were carried away by a mixture of lust and carelessness. Let the girl involved not blame God cos they have created their destiny.
Re: . by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

A BIG YES.
I ALWAYS DID AND I HAVE ONLY SLEPT WITH THE SAME AND ONE WOMAN SINCE 1999 TO DATE.
FIDELITY IS THE PILLAR OF INTEGRITY IN THE DIGNITY AND NOBILITY OF EVERY PERSONALITY.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Orikinla:

A BIG YES.
I ALWAYS DID AND I HAVE ONLY SLEPT WITH THE SAME AND ONE WOMAN SINCE 1999 TO DATE.
FIDELITY IS THE PILLAR OF INTEGRITY IN THE DIGNITY AND NOBILITY OF EVERY PERSONALITY.

SMH. Why can't people just tell the truth? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
sandylurv:
He was everything to me, .

No he wasn't.
If he was he would have stayed on and explored ways to overcome the barrier in front of both of you.
So move right on, men full brekete
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
Horayce:

No he wasn't.
If he was he would have stayed on and explored ways to overcome the barrier in front of both of you.
So move right on, men full brekete

Gbam! True love is something that many will never experience or understand. She loves him more than he loves her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.