Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13373 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by omiobo: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2012
All my life- jojo

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by akyme(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Love me love me love me-tiwa savage
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by freecocoa(f): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2012
Said I loved you by Michael Bolton.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2012
for me not love song rather a question: so i take , only girl n d world by Rihanna
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Biim: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Just d way u re by Bruno Mars.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Websolution: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2012
If i could runaway by stylplus

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kuphid(f): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2012
Luther Vandros & Beyonce 'the closer I get to you'
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by flameforx(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Green eyes-Coldplay
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kingsleyd(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Loving u by minnie ripperton
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by sushieater: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Gangnam Style - Psy
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Heavensent(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2012
She will be loved by Maroon 5...cus ive got a crush on my best friend lyk dat.Or Doing it wrong-Drake
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rennylaw(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2012
If i knew-Jimmy Sommers ft Vikter Duplaix ; Lady- lionel Richie/ kenny Rogers.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by 175(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2012
HI and ITZ OVA by Tontoh Dikeh. . . . .cos my girl too like money. Tufiakwa.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Antivirus92(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2012
I will always love you-whitney Houston.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by sinie: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2012
One and only - Adele
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by b03liberty(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2012
chop my money...p-square grin grin grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by hilaryflex: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2012
"If my heart was a house"....Owl City. I think everyone would love that track......U'll give testimonies after listening to it
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Love My Baby By Wizkid
Angel Of My Life By Paul Play Dairo
Olufunmi By Styl-Plus
African Queen By 2FACE
No One Like You By P.Square
All That I am By Joe
The Power of Love By Celine Dion
Hero By Enrique Iglesias
I Will Always Love You By Kenny Rogers

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Heavensent(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2012
hilaryflex: "If my heart was a house"....Owl City. I think everyone would love that track......U'll give testimonies after listening to it
yea dats koret 'if my hrt was a house,you ll be home' Owl C never disapoints.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by codeaddict(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2012
Hellogoodbye - Here in Your Arms.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by meekas(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Honey-Kunle Kuti
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2012
ENDLESS LOVE... Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey
edited

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2012
I wanna know what love is... The mariah carey's version

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by PedroJP(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2012
forever more by Chris de Burgh. And Lay all your love on me -- Abba

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by FlyboyZee: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2012
^^This song "ENDLESS LOVE" is by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Ramcie(f): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2012
I choose you- Mario

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by UmericanGirl(f): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Craig David - Unbelievable

<3

~In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.~

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by vichofu(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2012
How do i live without You by ' i dnt even knw whu sang d song' grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Knack Ɣ☺ΰ​​ Akpako - Terry G
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by zaragoza(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2012
Puzzle of my heart by westlife.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by sizzlers(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Need a plot(s) of land in asaba airport rd., or inside asaba. Call 08189170499.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Kk4(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2012
Beyonce 'I miss you'..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club / A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.