Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,961 members, 7,906,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13351 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
I wish (remix) by R. Kelly -To my late brother

Mama by BoysIImen- To my mother

It will rain by Bruno Mars to my pearl
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
vichofu: How do i live without You by ' i dnt even knw whu sang d song' grin

It is by Maria Carey
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rhymz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have got a tone of love songs I will play just to reveal my hearts to her. . .by the way, a chic saw my love songs collection and almost seized my laptop just so she can get all the songs on a flash to herself. .lol. . Sadly, I am yet to get a girl that is realy emoitional and romantically into old good songs like me.
here are my list:
1. This woman's work-Maxwell
commentary: I always get a request from both guys and girls each time I play this song.
2. My Girl- the temptations
commentary: This song has been sung in different versions but I still prefer the original one from the temptation. It has got a very mature, happy feel lyrics that matches the mood of a person in love. It is an evergreen.
3. i have Nothing-Whitney Houston
commentary: One of those rare songs that you wanna listen to when you are realy in love and convinced about it. This is one of whitney's greatest songs she ever sung, this song showed her vocal dexterity, nobody could have sung this song any better than whitnety herself.
4. Saving All My Love For You-Whitney Houston
Commentary: i came to love this song when I first had a crush on this girl I never got date...she was with somebody else...each time this song comes on, I am reminded of Uju.
5. For Your Life-Stevie Wonder
commentary: My girlfriend introduced me to this song, she is always mushy-mushy each time it plays. Trust steven to serenade you with powerful vocals on high keys plus realy strong lyrics that gets you in a state of "love helplessness". . Lol . .whatever that means!

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rhymz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
rhymz: I have got a tone of love songs I will play just to reveal my hearts to her. . .by the way, a chic saw my love songs collection and almost seized my laptop just so she can get all the songs on a flash to herself. .lol. . Sadly, I am yet to get a girl that is realy emoitional and romantically into old good songs like me. here are my list: 1. This woman's work-Maxwell commentary: I always get a request from both guys and girls each time I play this song. 2. My Girl- the temptations commentary: This song has been sung in different versions but I still prefer the original one from the temptation. It has got a very mature, happy feel lyrics that matches the mood of a person in love. It is an evergreen. 3. i have Nothing-Whitney Houston commentary: One of those rare songs that you wanna listen to when you are realy in love and convinced about it. This is one of whitney's greatest songs she ever sung, this song showed her vocal dexterity, nobody could have sung this song any better than whitnety herself. 4. Saving All My Love For You- Whitney Houston Commentary: i came to love this song when I first had a crush on this girl I never got to date, I found out in one of those many plays that it related with my situation then...she was with somebody else anyway...each time this song comes on, I am reminded of Uju. 5. For Your Love-Stevie Wonder commentary: My girlfriend introduced me to this song, she is always mushy- mushy each time it plays. Trust steven to serenade you with powerful vocals on high keys plus realy strong lyrics that gets you in a state of "love helplessness". . Lol . .whatever that means!
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rhymz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
rhymz: I have got a tone of love songs I will play just to reveal my hearts to her. . .by the way, a chic saw my love songs collection and almost seized my laptop just so she can get all the songs on a flash to herself. .lol. . Sadly, I am yet to get a girl that is realy emoitional and romantically into old good songs like me.
here are my list:
1. This woman's work-Maxwell
commentary: I always get a request from both guys and girls each time I play this song.
commentary: This song has been sung in different versions but I still prefer the original one from the temptation. It has got a very mature, happy feel lyrics that matches the mood of a person in love. It is an evergreen.
3. i have Nothing-Whitney Houston
commentary: One of those rare songs that you wanna listen to when you are realy in love and convinced about it. This is one of whitney's greatest songs she ever sung, this song showed her vocal dexterity, nobody could have sung this song any better than whitnety herself.
4. Saving All My Love For You-Whitney Houston
Commentary: i came to love this song when I first had a crush on this girl I never got to date, I found out in one of those many plays that it related with my situation then...she was with somebody else anyway...each time this song comes on, I am reminded of Uju.
5. For Your Love-Stevie Wonder
commentary: My girlfriend introduced me to this song, she is always mushy-mushy each time it plays. Trust steven to serenade you with powerful vocals on high keys plus realy strong lyrics that gets you in a state of "love helplessness". . Lol . .whatever that means!
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rhymz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
dorothy111:

It is by Maria Carey
it is not MC, the song was sung by Leann Rimes
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by MOBBDEEP: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2012
Odunharry: Here without u by 3doors down

One of my greatest love rocks/ballads
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by MOBBDEEP: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2012
sushieater: Gangnam Style - Psy

Guess this track must be enjoying massive airplays especially in major cities radio stations e.g Lagos & Abuja.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by ireneidiva(f): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2012
Forever-remix by paulplay
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by MOBBDEEP: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Flyboy Zee: ^^This song "ENDLESS LOVE" is by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross.

This is a masterpiece especially on the 3rd verse where they both did a crescendo.

But no song has ever bested for my side :
* You decorated my life - Kenny Rogers
* Love me over again - Don Williams
* I'll do my crying in the rain - Don Williams
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2012
If this is Love by Jenifer Hudson or Love on top by Beyonce.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 30, 2012
mystikal: For You - Kenny Latimore
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by mydi(f): 2:43am On Oct 30, 2012
Lady in red by chris de burgh cos dat his favourite song.
4 me,
Justin bieber ft big sean- as long as u luv me and
John legend- Tonight Lady in red by chris de burgh cos dat his favourite song.
4 me,
John legend- Tonight
Lady in red by chris de burgh cos dat his favourite song.
4 me,
John legend- Tonight
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by calvaryoakville(f): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2012
Lord I give you my heart.. Because he deserves it smiley

Contemporary Church in Oakville
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by FrenchyL(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2012
*Shollypopz:
Tank - I can't make you love me cry

Wow!! So i finally get to meet a Tank fan.. I love that song. I can send you every song Tank has sang, at least the one that i have, and i have quite a lot. Just let me know if you are interested.. Make a great day!! wink wink
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by nagoma(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
rhymz:
means!

Sure an evergreen. The Temptations version is good , but I prefer the one by Otis Redding.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by rhymz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
nagoma:

Sure an evergreen. The Temptations version is good , but I prefer the one by Otis Redding.
You need to watch the video of this song, their stage performance on it gave an edge and swag no other version has.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by sabams08: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2012
Know -- Lami ft MI
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Beync(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
I call it love by Lionel Richie
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
So many lovely songs here... So Nigerians know good music? How come crap sells here?
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by vetisrael(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2012
So many lovely songs here.
Lemme jst drop 3favourites of mine.
Wot goes around comes back around by justin timberlake
another day by lemar
she used to love me by joe.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Coldfaya(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Hmmmm....Breathless-Shayne Ward.
Next to u-Justin briber
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Beync(f): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2012
I can feel your halo by beyonce
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by bonetalk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
UmericanGirl: Craig David - Unbelievable

<3

~In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.~
yeah, u get it, datz one of my favourite track.....
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by chronique(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
so many lovely songs here. nice taste,guys!
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by chronique(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
what abt djinee's "this is not a love song"? Nice erotic ballad I must say.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Ishilove: 2:54pm On May 07, 2013
"I hate you then I love you" by Celine Dion and Luciano Pavarotti

I'd like to run away from you,
But if I were to leave you, I will die
I'd like to break the chains you put around me
And yet I never try.

No matter what you do, you
Drive me crazy,
I'd rather you were gone,
But then my life would be so empty,
As soon as if you are gone.

Impossible to live with you,
But I could never live without you,
Whatever you do,
I never want to be in love,
With anyone but you.

You make me sad,
You make me strong,
You me mad,
You make me long for you
(you make long for you)
You make me live
You make me die
You me laugh,
You make me cry for you
(you make me cry for you)

I hate you, then I love you,
Then I love you, then I hate you
Then I love you, I love you more,
For whatever you do,
I never never never want to
Be in love, with anyone but you...

So sad. So, so sad cry sad
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by buklan4realyah(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
I WANNA GROWN OLD WITH U.. kiss by westlife
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by SAFO(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2013
To my beautiful wife - pretty wings by Maxwell

To daddy's lil girls, my 2 beautiful princesses - Heaven by Jamie Foxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.