Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? (13444 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by xcitedjay(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Don't chop my money by May D
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Find a way 2 my heart ---->
Phil Collins

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by chucky234(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Unbreakable by Westlife says it all
Though my wife loves Still the one by Shania Twain but Westlife's unbreakable tells a complete story.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2012
vichofu: How do i live without You by ' i dnt even knw whu sang d song' grin
leanne rhymes
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Flyboy Zee: ^^This song "ENDLESS LOVE" is by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross.
that voice is the voice of the late Luther and not Lionel... It was sang by Luther except Lionel has his own version.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by FlyboyZee: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2012
1. 'For sentimental reasons' by Nat King Cole
2. 'No matter what' by Boyzone
3. 'Saving all my love for you' by Whitney Houston
4. 'Love me for a reason' by Boyzone
5. 'I'll make love to you' by Boyz II Men
6. 'Kiss from a rose' by Seal
7. 'Nothing's gonna change my love for you' by George Benson
8. 'When I need you' by Leo Sawyer
9. 'How am I supposed to live without you' by Michael Bolton
10. 'Unforgetable' by Nat King Cole

This is just to mention but a few...

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by passionate88: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2012
If it's a song to beg 4 forgiveness.... Nothing beat's R. Kelly's If I Could Turn The Hands Of Time... That song is a CLASSIC..
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by danjkad: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Inevitable by celine Dion. Luv d song so much n will alwayz dedicate it 2 my hubby.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by dapachez: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2012
Though i have not met her but in my mind i dedicate this to her. Think of you by lionel richie. To my first love and number 1 my mum(God bless her soul) i dedicate so soon and number one by Maher Zain
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by akinsdeji(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2012
When I die by no mercy..year 1997

Here is the lyrics

When I Die lyrics
Talk:
Forever & Always
When I Die I Keep On Living For You
You Give Me Strength When I Start To Worry
You Lift Me Up When I'm Feeling Sorry
You're Building Me Up With Love & Affection
When I'm In Danger You're My Protection
And I'm The One You Can Depend Upon
I'll Always Treat You Right, Never Do You Wrong
Just Feel The Love Burning Inside Of Me
It's Gonna Last For Eternity
For Eternity
CLIMB:
For Eternity
Cause Baby I Love You
Ooh
Baby I Need You
Yes, I Do
CHORUS:
And When I Die I Keep On Living
You'll Always Have My Love Seeing You Through
I'll Be Your Angel Up In Heaven
Forever All My Love Will Shine On You
Cause Baby I Love You
Ooh
Baby I Need You
Yes, I Do
Hey
Are You That Someone You Can Believe In?
No One Can Take Away What We're Feeling
Our Love Is Strong, It Goes On Forever
No One Will Ever Love You Better
And When They Moan I'll Still Be True To You
The Seed Of Love Lives Inside Of You
I'll Be Your Angel Up In Heaven
And All My Love Will Shine Down On You
For Eternity
CLIMB
CHORUS
CHORUS:
And When I Die I Keep On Living
You'll Always Have My Love Seeing You Through - Seeing You Through
I'll Be Your Angel Up In Heaven - Up In Heaven
Forever All My Love Will Shine On You
Baby I Love You
Ooh
Baby I Need You
Yes, I Do
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2012
This is DJ versatile, I love my baby by Wiz Kid

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by cugardmalino: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2012
My love by Lionel Richie to the loves of my life....They are so much. Fortunately, I have equal love for them all.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
'come what may' by nicole kidman n one guy... It was sang in a movie Moulin rouge. Its our anniversary song.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by zenzen: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Phammy: Waoh!!i'll go 4 outside by 2face dat song really moves me more wenever shes by ma side
I always weep whenever I listen to dat song
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by dabrake(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2012
Heaven sent (keyshia cole)
or inevitable(celine dion)
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Shawl001(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2012
It wil b "no one like you"....
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by tinuolababy(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2012
When Tђξ wrong one loves Ɣ☺ΰ right by celine Dion
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by OmoKhary(f): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2012
passionate88: that voice is the voice of the late Luther and not Lionel... It was sang by Luther except Lionel has his own version.
lionel richie n diana ross sang d original version
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Ocutegan(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Stronger___Mary J. Blige. This song tells how much love we share,its our theme song,trust ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ none of ya'll eva felt this way b4. And she's not african, naija girls know ntn bout love abeg
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2012
PORTHHACOURT 1ST SON by duncan mighty
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2012
Mine will be Since I've been loving you.. - Morgan Heritage..

(((Chorus)))

Since I’ve been loving you,
Every day has been a better day
All my pain has gone away.
See my life turn around,
At times been going down.
Life has been heavenly.
So heavenly!

The greatest decision I ever made was loving her..
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by DarkFive: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2012
As long As you Love Me
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by bonetalk(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Ijoba orun - lara george
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by kenono(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2012
I will sing " I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR" by OSuofia grin grin
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by timguy(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Always be my baby - Mariah Carey

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by codeine123: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Sophisticated by Rick ross featuring Meek mill undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by yogun(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Stronger-Mary J Blige
Fire- Babyface ft Desree
Everytime I close my eyes-Babyfac
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by engrchux: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2012
1. Brandy: miss u. Cos she made me luv dat song & she's d only gal I can really say I've luvd beyond reasonable doubt but she's married now.
2. Celine Dion: bravest of heart
3. Telvin Campbell: always in my heart.
4. Alicia Keys: like u'll neva see me again.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by drnoel: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Psquare-E no easy
Luther Vandros-Endless luv
Celine Dion-Seduce me
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by shocks(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2012
"When you tell me that you love me" by Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton. My ex and I used to dance to this song. Still not gotten over her. I turned out to be AS genotype as well when I did my test.
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by yankidelta(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2012
Another You by Brian Mcknight

LYRICS

f I travelled all around the world
I know what I would find
Someone half as smart
Someone half as sweet
Half as lovely and half as kind if I was the ruler of
A kingdom with a house of wives to choose
It wouldn't even quite compare
To what I've got right here with you
So if I stumble just a bit trying to say what's on my mind?
Please excuse me cause I never felt the way that I feel inside
It's possible
I may have finally found my dream come true
There could never be another you
The stars are bright tonight
They know you are mine ooh mine
I knew that it would be alright when my other dreams fell through
And for this very night I've waited all my life
Standing straight and tall
I give my all to you
So please excuse me if I
Stumbled just a bit
Trying to say what's on my mind
Please excuse me cause I never felt the way that I feel inside
It's possible
I may have finally found my dream come true
Re: If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? by Larrey(f): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2012
my rainbow by 2face idibia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.