Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,002 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (112750 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

Of course Inter trashed milan and I ain't gonna deny it however we all know spanish team's defence has been their achilles heel in europe. If they had great defenders,they'll be dominating europe. Their attacking players is second to none.

AC Milan 4-0 Barcelona(1994 UCL Final). grin grin grin

Massaro, Savicevic and Desailly raped Barca without condoms in the most one-sided UCL final EVER.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
It's not the players it's the philosophy. we play ball, Not try to stop ball from being played cool cool
~Sauron~:

Massaro, Savicevic and Desailly raped Barca without condoms in the most one-sided UCL final EVER.
Haha that was the first barca game I ever watched. I remember that game, grin I watch am for naija. That was the day I became a barca fan. so it was a win for me cool desailly was killer in that game
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

That's a good example of what I am talking about cheesy cheesy.

The funniest thing about that match was that we were missing Baresi(who along with Scirea are the greatest Italian defenders ever) cool cool.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

The funniest thing about that match was that we were missing Baresi(who along with Scirea are the greatest Italian defenders ever) cool cool.

Collovatti and Gentile. . . . . .They are the best defenders EVER.
Gentile destroyed Hrubesh, Rummenigge, Littbarski and Fischer in the 1982 world cup finals in Barcelona.
I still watched the match 2 days ago.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
U guys need to quit this nonsense analysis u are doing. That a team got their ass whooped just means they had a bad day. It happens to the best of em.

Spanish teams are set up for attacking football cause that's just the culture. When spanish teams have to play defensively they are hard to beat. Watch toward the end of the season when teams are fighting relegation and u go see supernatural defending
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Collovatti and Gentile. . . . . .They are the best defenders EVER.
Gentile destroyed Hrubesh, Rummenigge, Littbarski and Fischer in the 1982 world cup finals in Barcelona.
I still watched the match 2 days ago.
Nah mate. Gaetano Scirea and Franco Baresi are the greatest ever. Though Gentile is one of the greatest ever italian defenders,he ranks below Scirea. Gentile was not as skilled in the art of defending as Scirea was. He was just a hardman. As a man marker,Gentile is better but as an overall defender Scirea is better.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah mate. Gaetano Scirea and Franco Baresi are the greatest ever. Though Gentile is one of the greatest ever italian defenders,he ranks below Scirea. Gentile was not skilled in the art of defending as Scirea was. He was just a hardman. As a man marker,Gentile is better but as an overall defender Scirea is better.

Are you okay?
Claudio Gentile is peerless. . . . . .Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
He destroyed Maradona in 82, he tore his jersey into tatters and it was Maradona that saw RED.
Go and watch 82 world cup clips again. . . . . .Gentile was a beast. . . . .Just imagine an aggressive Gabriel Heinze in his prime in Nesta's body.

Krayola:

U guys need to quit this nonsense analysis u are doing. That a team got their ass whooped just means they had a bad day. It happens to the best of em.

I thunk you said a young slinger(Pep) outgunned Fergie(cowboy). . . . grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

I thunk you said a young slinger(Pep) outgunned Fergie(cowboy). . . . grin grin grin

Yes. But i didn't then go and say Fergie is a shit manager and all that extra stuff. . .

U guys say shit like " you lost 4-0 so your defense is shit. . . .Cronaldo skinned such and such so he is a terrible defender". IMO that makes little sense. No team is beyond a nice ass whooping, and even great defenders get skinned from time to time. Just ask Vidic and Ferdinand  grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
Krayola:

Yes. But i didn't then go and say Fergie is a shit manager and all that extra stuff. . .

U insinuated it.

U guys say shit like " you lost 4-0 so your defense is shit. . . .Cronaldo skinned such and such so he is a terrible defender". IMO that makes little sense. No team is beyond a nice ass whooping, and even great defenders get skinned from time to time. Just ask Vidic and Ferdinand  grin grin grin

Nah. . . . . .lemme ask Pique n Marquez who got sodomised by Karadeniz(worth just £1,000).
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you okay?
Claudio Gentile is peerless. . . . . .Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
He destroyed Maradona in 82, he tore his jersey into tatters and it was Maradona that saw RED.
Go and watch 82 world cup clips again. . . . . .Gentile was a beast. . . . .Just imagine an aggressive Gabriel Heinze in his prime in Nesta's body.
Gentile was probably the greatest ever man marker. However he ain't better than scirea. Both Nesta and Baresi modelled their game on Scirea. In italy there is clamour for his No6 jersey to be retired. That is how highly he is regarded in italy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U insinuated it.

well, I've never heard anyone ever say what i insinuate can be used against me in the court of law  wink grin

~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . . .lemme ask Pique n Marquez who got sodomised by Karadeniz(worth just £1,000).

No trophy at stake. We even let man city get a piece. We're just philanthropists like dat. just ask UNICEF  tongue tongue grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
GOALLLLLLLLL ARSENAL 1 LIVERPOOL 0 FRAN MERIDA
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2009
No be today Madrid don dey chop beating

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zBYcUVnZFas&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by HNIC(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2009
Real Madrid

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2009
Nonsense, GAYYner sef dey talk
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2009
^ Bayerna Bayerna is the name for the south African National team. . . . (i)
South has the highest rate of rape in the world . . . . (ii)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
I still believe in Pellegrini, he should be given more time .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
Meaning Bayern has been at the forfront of raping GAYYners and other errant clubs like Madrid and co
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dayo Let's not wash the dirty German linen in Madrid eh.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
But you gree say Arseanal are Bayerns bitch?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
How can Arsenal be Bayerna Bayerna's (south African female national team) binch eh ?
Besides for you to be someone's love-vendor you have to atleast appear at the "same" stages of Europe with them. Ask Chic to love-vendor he has experience in pimping. In other words how can you love-vendor what you can't see ?

John Cena : You can't see me.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
Arsenal gets raped/eliminated when they meet Bayern
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Which group do you think Bayern'll be seeded in Europa cup this season dayo ?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
Anywhere they would meet their perrenial bitch Ass-anal
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
Haha,
Funny dayo, have you heard the words of Mariah Carey's obsessed directed at Eminem ? She told him, "you're delusional" almost 30 times in reference to them going out grin

what i'm saying is you're delusional cos you're the only one who seems to think Arsenal have been with you in Europa cup recently. grin Or are you mistaken the Red of Spartak moscow with our Red and White Army . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
Anywhere, bring Ass-anal, According to Okafor's theory, A bitched once nailed would always be renailed everytime
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrCrackles(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Anywhere, bring Ass-anal, According to Okafor's theory, A bitched once nailed would always be renailed everytime
Dickhead. . . Always constituting a nuisance! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by edoyad(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dayo don't get worked up please. The Europa cup is a very fine competition i tell you sir sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
I knew brash would rush here whenever he sees his boyfriend. Ever since he saw edoyads nipple he hasnt let the dude taken a breather.

Bring Arsenal anywhere. make we twack dem like we always do
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by jalether(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

The funniest thing about that match was that we were missing Baresi(who along with [b]Scirea [/b]are the greatest Italian defenders ever) cool cool.

Whatever happened to Maldini undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Gentile was probably the greatest ever man marker. However he ain't better than scirea. Both Nesta and Baresi modelled their game on Scirea. In italy there is clamour for his No6 jersey to be retired. That is how highly he is regarded in italy.

Probably?
Show me a better man marker.
He was aerially dominant and he would kick the living daylight out of the strikers he's told to man mark.

Without any shadow of a doubt, he is Italy's number one.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ogazi007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
Osasuna vs barcelona is not the game to watch on saturday,i dont think anyone would forgive him/herself for missing the match of the week:madrid vs Getefe, lol.wahala dey,i dey feel,smell,see danger for madrista.up barca,we are opening the gap to 6 points tomorrow.
only barca can make u happy,no dull urself,no team like FC BARCELONA!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.