Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,020 members, 7,963,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (114561 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
biina:

La liga na marathon, no be sprint. Leading in december does not win the title. You can ask Arsenal fans.

sharap b4 i cut ur mouth
we are the Boss of the Boss
'D' Almighty barca
FCB 4 ever with my life family and friends
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2009
Real Madrid Enjoy Watching Barcelona Play - Kaka

Real Madrid star Kaka has admitted that e[b]ven his team-mates enjoy watching the current Barcelona side.[/b]

In an interview with El Confidencial, the Brazilian said, "everybody likes to see Barcelona play, us included."

The former World Player of the Year went on to express his admiration for the Catalans, denying any claims that they may be one dimensional.

"They're two different teams, they have two ways of understanding football, two ways to play and to raise their game."

Despite the fierce rivalry between the two clubs, Kaka was able to put their differences aside and acknowledge not only that Barca are pleasing on the eye, but that they had made definite improvements since current boss Pep Guardiola has been in charge.

"Barcelona played very well last season and have reached that high level at times this season too.

Barca is Almighty oh
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2010
scantee:

Real Madrid Enjoy Watching Barcelona Play - Kaka

Real Madrid star Kaka has admitted that e[b]ven his team-mates enjoy watching the current Barcelona side.[/b]

In an interview with El Confidencial, the Brazilian said, "everybody likes to see Barcelona play, us included."

The former World Player of the Year went on to express his admiration for the Catalans, denying any claims that they may be one dimensional.

"They're two different teams, they have two ways of understanding football, two ways to play and to raise their game."

Despite the fierce rivalry between the two clubs, Kaka was able to put their differences aside and acknowledge not only that Barca are pleasing on the eye, but that they had made definite improvements since current boss Pep Guardiola has been in charge.

"Barcelona played very well last season and have reached that high level at times this season too.

Barca is Almighty oh

You're just Bluffing !!! [size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
Dead pple. Biina, Galactico n co!!

Why havent u guys risen ever since?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
eyoniggar:

Dead pple. Biina, Galactico n co!!

Why havent u guys risen ever since?

dont mind them
Braca 4 ever
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
scantee:

dont mind them
Braca 4 ever

Olodo you can even spell Barca correctly, Barca fans no go school, na the other day one of your players just dey throw bomb anyhow in the name of speaking English, na by force to go day school, you fit go nite .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
galatico:

Olodo you can not can but cant olodo even spell Barca correctly, Barca fans no go school, na the other day one of your players just dey throw bomb anyhow in the name of speaking English, na by force to go day school, you fit go nite .

FCB 4 live
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
I believe this is the perfect time to brake the curse of Raizor !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2010
Galactico, dead man, na today u show face?

Wheres ur two man fan? Binna. grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by BlackRevo: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2010
Hurray The curse of Raizor has finally been broken smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2010
Yeah the curse has been broken at long last!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Good we won again today and keeping the pressure on the leaders. Goals from sergio ramos, kaka and el papito.

Looking forward to our champions league game next week. smiley

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
The higuain goal was beauty.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2010
Yeah so beautiful with a very nice control of the ball, hope he his fit enough to start alongside benzee for the champions league game next week.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 1:50am On Feb 07, 2010
Higuain remains the only deadly striker i fear in Madrid.

Congrats to the win tonight.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2010
Higuain's goal was simply classic out of this world !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 1:07am On Feb 22, 2010
6-2 bashing of Villarreal keeps the pressure on Farca. CR started it off with a superb freekick, followed by braces from Pipita and Kaka, and  Alonso got his first goal to round things up. VdV also made a comeback.

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rk6OOxqNo3g[/flash]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
Real Madrid are simply the best !!! can't wait for the return leg of the champions league against Lyon to come by, Lyon should be prepared to go back to France with a basket full of goals ,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2010
Real Madrid's Ronaldo & Xabi Alonso Penalty Row Broadcast On Spanish TV
Unrest between Madrid's players highlighted by the Spanish media.
By Paul Madden
Feb 22, 2010 9:33:00 PM

A dispute between Cristiano Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso over who should take the penalty in the latter stages of Real Madrid's 6-2 thumping of Villarreal has been broadcast on Spanish television, illustrating an underlying discord between the Merengues.

Spanish TV station Canal + has revealed the conversation between Ronaldo and Alonso in which the former Liverpool midfielder asks his team-mate to allow him to take the penalty. The conversations as shown on Canal +:

"Cris, give it to me," says Alonso.

After no response the Spanish international continues: "Because I haven't even scored one goal. Let me score one. Let me."

"The next one, I promise you," replies Ronaldo.

"No, stop. Give me this one. Come on, give me the ball," adds Alonso, before taking the ball and placing it on the spot as Ronaldo reluctantly turns away.

While the penalty was being taken Ronaldo opted to stand at the furthest edge of the penalty box and refused to celebrate with team-mates after the spot kick was converted, instead returning to his own half for the kick-off.

The scene's were reminiscent of last December's game between Real and Almeria at the Bernabeu when the Portuguese missed a penalty in the latter stages of the tie and failed to celebrate with team-mates after French striker Karim Benzema converted the rebound.

Ronaldo was later sent off in that game for a petulant kick at Juanma Ortiz.

shame on them, looking for cheap goals haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Barca 4 lif
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
Na wa for Crynaldo o
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
Lol, lyon must do una daze for face come March 10th. Out of the CL, F.PEREZ go seek asylum in Jordan
after enough GBESE, Mind u , u guys must have dropped points in laliga prior to that 10th.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 1:33am On Feb 24, 2010
wait make we die before u try bury us. Nobody don qualify for 1/4 yet.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2010
scantee:

Real Madrid's Ronaldo & Xabi Alonso Penalty Row Broadcast On Spanish TV
Unrest between Madrid's players highlighted by the Spanish media.
By Paul Madden
Feb 22, 2010 9:33:00 PM

A dispute between Cristiano Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso over who should take the penalty in the latter stages of Real Madrid's 6-2 thumping of Villarreal has been broadcast on Spanish television, illustrating an underlying discord between the Merengues.

Spanish TV station Canal + has revealed the conversation between Ronaldo and Alonso in which the former Liverpool midfielder asks his team-mate to allow him to take the penalty. The conversations as shown on Canal +:

"Cris, give it to me," says Alonso.

After no response the Spanish international continues: "Because I haven't even scored one goal. Let me score one. Let me."

"The next one, I promise you," replies Ronaldo.

"No, stop. Give me this one. Come on, give me the ball," adds Alonso, before taking the ball and placing it on the spot as Ronaldo reluctantly turns away.

While the penalty was being taken Ronaldo opted to stand at the furthest edge of the penalty box and refused to celebrate with team-mates after the spot kick was converted, instead returning to his own half for the kick-off.

The scene's were reminiscent of last December's game between Real and Almeria at the Bernabeu when the Portuguese missed a penalty in the latter stages of the tie and failed to celebrate with team-mates after French striker Karim Benzema converted the rebound.

Ronaldo was later sent off in that game for a petulant kick at Juanma Ortiz.

shame on them, looking for cheap goals haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Barca 4 lif
Sharap !!! The main thing is that the team won .

eyoniggar:

Lol, lyon must do una daze for face come March 10th. Out of the CL, F.PEREZ go seek asylum in Jordan
after enough GBESE, Mind u , u guys must have dropped points in laliga prior to that 10th.

You're full of s**t !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
@glatico
the one man squad, how market?

Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain: Barcelona Are Currently The Best Team In The World

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/02/25/1807222/real-madrids-gonzalo-higuain-barcelona-are-currently-the

u deeeeeeee seeeeeeeeeeeeeee roaddddddddddddd
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
scantee:

@glatico
the one man squad, how market?

Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain: Barcelona Are Currently The Best Team In The World

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/02/25/1807222/real-madrids-gonzalo-higuain-barcelona-are-currently-the

u deeeeeeee seeeeeeeeeeeeeee roaddddddddddddd

We know that already cheesy but you guys will be dethroned this year.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
We are up already  cool Papito 4 the pichichi.

Another goalllllllllllllllllll cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
This is why I like hit-it-one-time strikers. No need to waste time.

Hugain on the double.

Tenerife 0 - 2 RM!

End of first half.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
1 -3 (Kaka)

What a double save from Iker.

54' min
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
RAUULLLLLLLLLLLL
STEALTH BUT LETHAL!

Game over

Tenerife 1 - 5 RM
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by A40(m): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2010
Chei! Gonzalo Higuain! A striker's striker by far ma fave player in Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2010
A-40:

Chei! Gonzalo Higuain! A striker's striker by far ma fave player in Madrid.

True talk bro, keep telling them thats
the only threat against Barca, clowns
thought crynaldo got shyt against us, HELL NAW!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 3:16am On Mar 02, 2010
Real first club to exceed annual revenues of 400m euros

Real Madrid became the first team in any sport to post revenues in excess of 400 million euros (362.2 million pounds) in a single year, according to the annual survey of the richest soccer clubs by accountancy firm Deloitte.

In its survey released Tuesday, Deloitte said the figure of 401.4 million had been helped by high broadcast revenue. Real topped the "Football Money League" report, which ranks the 20 biggest clubs by revenue, for the fifth consecutive year.

European and Spanish champions Barcelona overtook Manchester United, who were hit by the weak pound, to move to second.

Barcelona posted the largest absolute increase in the Deloitte report, from the 2008-09 season. The club's revenue rose by 57 million euros to 366 million euros.

"Real Madrid and FC Barcelona have created a clear revenue gap between themselves and their European competitors, and look set to contest the top two positions in the Money League for the foreseeable future, particularly if the pound doesn't strengthen against the euro," Alan Switzer, director in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte, said in a statement.

Top clubs weathered the worst economic crisis in decades thanks to their loyal fan bases and large broadcast audiences, according to the report. The combined revenue growth for the 20 clubs slowed compared with previous years to over 3.9 billion euros.

"However, it will not be until 2009-10, the season currently in progress, before we see the full impact on clubs' revenues," said Paul Rawnsley, director in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte.

The top 20 was little changed from last year, with Werder Bremen and Manchester City replacing VfB Stuttgart and Turkish club Fenerbahce. The list was again dominated by European clubs, with seven English clubs, four from Italy, and two each from France and Spain. The number of German clubs grew to five from four.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.