Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (111877 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
Papitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . . smiley

More of my prefered line up with pepe replacing abiol and benzema rotating the formation with ronaldo and higuain.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nice to see Higuain scoring again.
His second goal against Espanyol was a cracker, Goal of the week in La Liga for me.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^ Goal of the week for me was Baptista's chilena to clinch it in the last minute for Malaga.
Pedro Leon's screamer against Malaga and Inigo Martinez's goal for Sociedad in the Basque derby are top drawer stuff too.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
medjai:

^^ Goal of the week for me was Baptista's chilena to clinch it in the last minute for Malaga.
Pedro Leon's screamer against Malaga and Inigo Martinez's goal for Sociedad in the Basque derby are top drawer stuff too.

Haven't seen those. Just saw one from centre circle from Javi Martinez.
Man, La Liga is really shaping up this year. Top 7 separated by just 2 points. Meanwhile the much vaunted EPL has been the Manchester United show so far, dropping just 2 points. So much for the best league, abi?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
but its still just the beginning soon it'l be RM vs barca.

i tend to ownder can our number 10 ever play a full 90 minutes.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2011
the good thing is that benz's injury came when the int'l duty came calling.
at least we wont be hampered with the problem of having just one striker at our disposal.

higuain hat-trick
CR double assist
wonder saves from casillas
and a clam coach/bench

hala madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Haven't seen those. Just saw one from centre circle from Javi Martinez.
Man, La Liga is really shaping up this year. Top 7 separated by just 2 points. Meanwhile the much vaunted EPL has been the Manchester United show so far, dropping just 2 points. So much for the best league, abi?
That was Inigo Martinez of Sociedad with that cracker from the half way line. They lost 2-1 to Bilbao.
I wouldn't mind if we signed him. Quality centre-back and very young too.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
Nice to see how the log table is playing out now in La liga. Stiff contests from all the teams to keep the table in order, unlike what it used to be in the recent past.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^

well it may be a little different presently.
but ultimately it still pans out to the same of the same.
but the surprise package right now to lookout for is malaga and villareal

the former coming closer to the top with the latter going into relegation battle.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
now we are entering into another round of international games.
I hope my dear Super Eagles beat guinea with a resounding and comfortable thrashing.

Go Super Eagles
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2011
now that the whole team save the injured ones have all gone for int'l duty.

we can train in peace.

grin grin grin

El-Mister now given two match ban for poking an unknown pito vilanova wink

e go better
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2011
Am delighted my team are back on winning ways, destroying Espanyol 4-0, away from home is very commendable I wish all my players injury free from there Qualifiers for there various countries.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by newuser: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
galatico:

Am delighted my team are back on winning ways, destroying Espanyol 4-0, away from home is very commendable I wish all my players[b] injury free from there Qualifiers for there various countries.[/b]

the bolded is the greatest fear of all and sundry.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
and the super eagles dissappointed as expected cry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
hig 3 goals
angel 2 assists
nice grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
I Love My Team REAL MADRID !!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2011
pepe and coentrao back from injury.
nice wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Orton10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
Can't wait for N. Sahin's debut. My dream lineup.
4-2-3-1
GK Casillas
RB S. Ramos
CB Pepe
CB Carvalho
LB Marcelo
CMF Alonso
CMF N.Sahin
AMF M. Özil
AMF Káka
LWF C. Ronaldo
CF Higuain

BENCH [lol].
- Benzema, Hulk, Neymar, Coentrao, Khedira, Hazard, Callejon, Arbeloa, Varane and Adan.

How una see am?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2011
^^^
what happens to angel, esteban and lassana
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
what a performance from the squad.
CR7 was just impressive
higuain is now sharper on goal
marcelo a marvel as always
alonso the unheralded rock as usual
and Casillas the spectator on the pitch for most part of the game save the unfortunate goal

and to mourinho, twale baba kiss
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
A very good win.
Congrat boys.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Tomorrow we face Lyon.

I would prefer we play a Benzeama upfront this time and Higuain to come in as a sub.

---------------Casillas---------------

Arbeloa----Ramos--Varane-----Marcelo
------------Alonso--Khedira----------
ozil------------kaka------------CR7
--------------bENZEMA--------------
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Real Madrid

We are ready
hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Orton10(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
usbcable:

Tomorrow we face Lyon.

I would prefer we play a Benzeama upfront this time and Higuain to come in as a sub.

---------------Casillas---------------

Arbeloa----Ramos--Varane------Marcelo
------------Alonso--Khedira----------
ozil------------kaka------------CR7
--------------bENZEMA--------------
You wan kill dat small boy for us? Pepe should be fit or even Raul.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
to all madridistas and sympathisers of madrid
I say congratulations
now lets to kill the Lyon demon in France
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

You wan kill dat small boy for us? Pepe should be fit or even Raul.

grin
no mind me jare.
I just want to see him play. I like the boy wella.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
must this jobless old man Cryuff talk
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 3:06am On Oct 21, 2011
usbcable:

must this jobless old man Cryuff talk

Trailer jam ya mouth angry
A man who is right up there with Pele and Maradona, one of the men who put the 'foot' in football, and you dey call am jobless old man.
Don't you wish you were his pickin sef tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Trailer jam ya mouth angry
duh,
I would have responded if cryuff was worth the stress.
AjanleKoko:

A man who is right up there with Pele and Maradona, one of the men who put the 'foot' in football, and you dey call am jobless old man.
If his up there and indeeeeeed put foot in football why talk like a bitter old wife every time Mou talks. mou doesn't even waste time responding disgruntled old men like him
AjanleKoko:

Don't you wish you were his pickin sef tongue
angry Ahuzubilah, I spit to the high heavens and rub it into the deepest of the earth, on this particular one.
Alhaji mo iye omo ti obi omo na si mo baba re.
tsheeeeeeew
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
tonight we face former friends and same foes in new clothing
friends--Pellegrini, RVN, Baptista
foes-carzola, toulalan, camacho

I hope we win,

I am just a lirul bit scared of meeting them, since they were once like us and have many similarities with us.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
off topic,

these boys that are more than capable of buying any kinda cars were again dashed Audi cars.

talk of the rich getting richer
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
Cazorla + Joaquin + RVN + Rondon. . . . Madrid don die

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.