Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,579 members, 7,965,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (114713 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
FBS:

oga usbcable. howz it going mate?!
saw your boys smashing teams all around. cheesy

I sha hope they are able to win no matter what tonight
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ronaldo is so unselfish tonight.

wish one of those chances he created was converted into a goal.

hala madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
next tomorrow we play Ajax in the last UCL game.

make Mou just play the same player that did the routing of Dinamo but he should include Alonso so that he will get some playing time.
hopefully we win and keep a clean sheet as well,

then we can fully think of how to thump those barkers.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by cisse7575(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
barca will beat you come this wk the highest.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^
I have so far resisted the urge to respond.

but with all sense of emphasis, barcelona is loosing come saturday.
even if you employ the sevices of platini as referee. grin

we will so defeat you guys you wont know what hit or how or where it came from.

I trust ma boyz to deliver we are very mush ready.
awa nle fun yin. angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
usbcable:

^^^
I have so far resisted the urge to respond.

but with all sense of emphasis, barcelona is loosing come saturday.
even if you employ the sevices of platini as referee. grin

we will so defeat you guys you wont know what hit or how or where it came from.

I trust ma boyz to deliver we are very mush ready.
awa nle fun yin. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alhaji ti joko sori awo grin

No worry, na Baba Havelange you go see for center, and Sepp as the 4th official wink
Omo FIFA lawa, plus Arab moni grin [size=3pt]I know say that one go touch you grin[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by sweetguy10(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
I pray the veins, blood , Muscle in your hand will be able to post come saturday after we bambozooo you guys at the bernabeu , with all these your mouth . Even Moanrinhoe knows what he is facing  tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2011
usbcable:

I sha hope they are able to win no matter what tonight
yep and they did. cheesy
Lass has so far been very impressive. How many positions does the guy play?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
usbcable:

next tomorrow we play Ajax in the last UCL game.

make Mou just play the same player that did the routing of Dinamo but he should include Alonso so that he will get some playing time.
hopefully we win and keep a clean sheet as well,

then we can fully think of how to thump those barkers.

Well for me no matter the players used, i just want them to win the game. One to shut that frank de boer who was not concerned about today's match or ajax as a club like his brother ( The disgraced honorary president of barkar) and instead was blabbing about the el classico.

Two we are on a winning streak in all competitions which would equal the earlier record set about 40 years ago. We are on 14 now, today's win will make it 15 and against barkar there is possibility of extension and who knows how many beyond that.

The team is really playing fine now, alonso and kaka should play in order to gain more match fitness and team dynamics. Lets deal with today's match before concentrating for the game coming up this weekend.

In other news pep is trying to influence the voting pattern or outcome of the ballan di or award which is not right.

If they are so many (Barca) players, it is because we have won a lot. If we had no titles, this would[b] not make sense[/b].
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alhaji ti joko sori awo grin

No worry, na Baba Havelange you go see for center, and Sepp as the 4th official wink
Omo FIFA lawa, plus Arab moni grin [size=3pt]I know say that one go touch you grin[/size]

Infact mesut/sami/lassana/hamit/nuri don form jonmo for the mosque for amsterdam.

and am not surprised with inclusion of havelange [size=5pt] no be today una dey bribe football officials[/size]

[size=3pt]I know say that one go touch you grin[/size]
I saw what you wrote bros oooooooo. If I catch you ,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
FBS:

yep and they did. cheesy
Lass has so far been very impressive. How many positions does the guy play?
the guy is a utility player only that his tackling is horrendous most times.
a workaholic to a high level and very technical too.
But I'ld still prefer arbeloa to him for RB.
sweetguy10:

Moanrinhoe knows what he is facing  tongue

NA EVERY NAME UNA DON DISFIGURE FINISH
penaldo
gaynaldo
mournhinho

na una sabi.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pharoh:

Well for me no matter the players used, i just want them to win the game. One to shut that frank de boer who was not concerned about today's match or ajax as a club like his brother ( The disgraced honorary president of barkar) and instead was blabbing about the el classico.

Two we are on a winning streak in all competitions which would equal the earlier record set about 40 years ago. We are on 14 now, today's win will make it 15 and against barkar there is possibility of extension and who knows how many beyond that.

The team is really playing fine now, alonso and kaka should play in order to gain more match fitness and team dynamics. Lets deal with today's match before concentrating for the game coming up this weekend.

In other news pep is trying to influence the voting pattern or outcome of the ballan di or award which is not right.

our crew have mostly tried to bypass commenting on the classico(just another 3 point game oooo). but all around catalunya mouths have been running like a loose tap.
fabregas
alves
pep
messi
pique
have been talking about it as if to start a mind game and oddly the master himself just ignored all them kids.

tooing his line, i turn to todays match.
Alonso will surley play and I feel alvaro too.prolly kaka.

likely line up

--------------------------adan-------------------------
arbeloa-------varane--------albiol------coentrao
-------alonso/sahin---------granero------------
callejon-------kaka-----------benzema
------------higuain-----------------
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
and about pep and his influencing gimmicks.
its not necessary
platini go kuku give am to messi before.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Now we casn fully and totally concentrate on winning another liga match and secure a further 3 points.

Read Mourinho's interview below about last nyts match and the upcoming game against BASELona(apologies to my MAN UTD fans grin)

"I'm very happy with my players. They didn't kid around. They wanted to win and gave a serious performance. It isn't easy for footballers who don't play regularly to adapt to a game's pace. We created more danger in the first 45 minutes, but found it more complicated to do so in the second half. We pulled our lines back and had a little luck because Ajax had chances to score. I'm very happy with my team. It is the first time Real Madrid win their six games in the group stage. We've only lost one clash in 18, and that defeat happened under strange circumstances. We're top seeders and await the draw, after which we'll be able to forget about the Champions League for a couple of months."

"Football is football and a game should never be played without the intention of winning it. I may have a match like those against Alcorcon on Tuesday against Ponferrada. We're not exempt from that ever happening to us and we shouldn't feel embarrassed if it does. That's why we should always give a serious performance. You may win or lose, but doing a good job should be natural regardless of the outcome. We did our best tonight and tried to win a Champions League match."

"I had intended Jese to play, but I brought Mendes on because Arbeloa had mild pain and we were winning 2-0. I thought of using Altintop as a right back and Jese down the wing, but we were pulling back our lines and I felt I had to use a defender."

"Mendes did very well. He has international experience and did a good job. Jese will have to wait until next time. He may not play in the Champions League this season, but there are many more future European Cup games which he can play with Real Madrid. Let's see if he makes his debut against Ponferradina."

"I didn't use Ozil or Di Maria due to circumstances that arose during the game. Altintop needed to play and he did very well. But I did feel Ajax would have a chance to win the match if they scored and brought the score up 2-1. We needed the stability Xabi gives us. We lost a bit of balance. I sometimes have an idea but I'm forced to do something else because of what happens in the game. I had Ozil and Jese in mind, but in the end used Xabi and Mendes."

"If memory serves me well, last season we lost to Barcelona after facing Ajax. You never know in football; there are always surprises, but right now we feel more confident and tighter. We are a better team than last season."

www.realmadrid.com

Viva Los Blancos
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
hala madrid
hala moudrid
hala penaldo
hala ronaldo
grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
Somethings were clearly not right with today's match, hope the coach can fix things as the season goes on.

Until the next match then, the season is not over and always hala madrid. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
From 5-0 to 3-1 Of course you guys have improved.
Where was Ronaldo by the way? I tried to find him on the pitch but he's kinda hard to notice without penalties.
Mou's still Pep's beeyach.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2011
Pharoh:

Somethings were clearly not right with today's match, hope the coach can fix things as the season goes on.

Until the next match then, the season is not over and always hala madrid. cool

1. CR007 forgot his guns at home tonight and I really wished Mou took him off for a change. he missed a clear chance. played selfish when he should have passed to di maria. his freekicks tonight was horendous to say the least. he didnt track back through out the first half. missed a seater to make it 2- all. was less enthusiatic after xavi's deflection(marcelo) till the final whistle. even my wife saw his passing as horrible.I will rate him 3 out of 10 for tonights match(the three is for even playing a full 90 minutes).

2. lass his closing down of xavi and messi was not good. didnt know why mou fielded him in place of khedira. tot he would play him in the right back, which i see as a better place for him.

3. higuain did not make any effect for all the time he played.

4. we lost again which i see as just being plain unlucky as the game may have been different if we had taken our chances when that valdes was faltering in the early minutes of the game

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

and to the cules . Congrats we live to fight another day. now we think of the copa and sevilla and we get ahead of barca again
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by phreakabit(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-coZ4gIzAOdA/TdBMJZl1d3I/AAAAAAAAAa8/tC4_bMo1j7E/s1600/Best-Cry-Ever.gif[/img]

[s]FC BARCELONA: 3              REAL MADRID : 1[/s]

REAL MADRID : 1 FC BARCELONA: 3 

Quote of the day:

Ooh Benzema who asked you to score that goal now see what you have caused.

Jose Mourinho
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2011
usbcable:

"If memory serves me well, last season we lost to Barcelona after facing Ajax."

That cursed UEFA again! Sending Ajax with their bad luck to knock Madrid off their high horse grin wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2011
And Ronaldo goes missing again in a big game. . .
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2011
AjanleKoko:

That cursed UEFA again! Sending Ajax with their bad luck to knock Madrid off their high horse grin wink
yeah messi should have been sent off. all thanks to UEFA
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2011
StarBoard:

And Ronaldo goes missing again in a big game. . .

penaldo vex me tonyt no be small thing angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2011
usbcable:

yeah messi should have been sent off. all thanks to UEFA

Who born the referee? grin wink He wanted to do it, but realises he wants to go to heaven when he dies, so he just hang the card one time grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mukina2: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i supported madrid sha but this is funny

mad peeps in here grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2011
if only the team kept the needed mental strenght to play the full 90 minutes.

Only Iker showed that all through.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by sweetguy10(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2011
usbcable:

buhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Only IFS , i hate that word !! so you still could type ehn ? ur fingers no fail you ? buhahahahahaha triple akpakoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2011
I was gonna call Penaldo the Portugese Andy Carroll. . . but then, Andy Carroll would definitely have buried that header.
Even Valdes brainfart passes were more accurate than Penaldo's freekicks.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2011
Ronaldo cost us the match.
He was unnecesarily selfish.
hope he can get that into his jerry curl skull angry

now nonentities are all wabbling their mouth all around as if its suffering from diaorhea angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2011
usbcable:

Some thoughts after today's match.

They had mental strength from the beginning and it would have been enhanced had ronaldo converted the chance he got from benzema. Diarra also decided to shot in front of goal instead of playing benzema through for the third goal and the equalizer lowered their moral. The second goal then disorganized them, we had a good chance to level with them with the missed ronaldo header and we paid dearly for that with their third goal.

Despite the scores or outcome, there is no big difference between madrid and barcelona. The difference is what happens in the midfield, the team defensive strategy and lastly our formation that should be changed. Lass did well today and same goes for benzema, ozil and di maria. We will only criticize lass and ozil because of what happens in the midfield. The movement up and down the field and our overall defensive ideas with forwards that do not track back.

Busquet is not that a better defensive midfielder in the real sense, he plays for a team where he has three to four other midfielders helping him to do the marking. Lass and alonso do not enjoy those priviledges, same thing for ozil as he does not have between four to six team players playing with him to control the game. We have a loose connection from midfield/defense to the attack when going forward and it is even more  loose when we are not with the ball. This is because up to four forward madrid players are hanging out with the back line of barcelona. This is due to laziness, lack of will or tiredness from counter attacking and pursuing the barca players loosely away from the middle.

Ozil really impressed me today and as for barcelona, you can see that both of their wing backs do not overlap. Abidal only goes through the middle or maybe sometimes through the wing but alves does the overlapping all the time. I think we should implement same with our left wing and abandon the right wing for now as ramos is our only asset there but he plays now in the middle. Busquets drops back for alves to overlap and still maintain the four man back defense. Alonso should drop back too so that the left-back can move forward and if everyone drops back to defend then we do not need three or two defensive midfielders. With this we can fit in kaka, ozil, di maria, ronaldo and benzema into the same starting 11. It is not only fitting them but they should play from the middle, no wing play and they should all defend from the middle when we are not with the ball.

We lost today because we did not convert our chances when our tactics and formation was working, it was really working but the problem was that we were playing from the wings. We should abandon this formation and play from the middle in a tweak-able 4-4-2 formation.  Playing from the wings stretched us a little bit, the forwards were suppose to all comeback to the midfield when we loosed the ball but you know what happens. Ronaldo is not effective from the wing, should be given a free role or come in from the middle/midfield. Barcelona does not need two or three defensive midfielders because they all track back to the middle and defend  when they loose the ball. That is clearly missing in our play, fixing the midfield will make ozil, alonso, kaka and di maria to be more effective.

No more wing play, di maria should go through the middle, marcelo and contrao should interchange between defensive midfield and leftback. They should also work on their chemistry with ozil, benzema and kaka so that we can build our strength through there ( left side ) just as barca does with alves, messi and pedro ( right side ). Arbelola should stay at right back with lass deputizing if he is not playing defensive midfield. Our defense and midfield sits back when we go forward while the attack does not track back when we are defending. This needs to change, we all move with the ball forward and come back with the ball when it is not with us. We should fix the midfield, defensive strategy and change the formation from the present 4-3-3 into a 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 with the left back overlapping and one of the defensive midfielders going forward but the other one drops back to maintain the four man back-line.

These are my initial  thoughts after today's match and i will give more ideas about the formation later in the week. You can reply to any of them if you have time and there no worries, loosing today's match does not translate to loosing the trophy.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2011
mukina2:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

i supported madrid sha but this is funny

mad peeps in here grin grin

You this Mukirat ehn, u be winch, nor be u dey support madshit b4? Your batman Van persie go break leg for the next league game. grin

BTWN, yaya kasua eyin temi? awon ti Jose Muniru. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ritchboy(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2011
Anybody wey compare Ronaldo and Messi again, i go give am dirty slap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.