Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21725 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Here I thought you're as smart as you sound, unfortunately, it's the oppsoite, hence the reason why I ain't trading words with you. Obviously in the course of simple arithmetic, the brain had too much information overload, thus pushing it into overdrive hence the result "I ain't counting sh.it". My advice, if you gonna accuse someone rightfully, do it tastefully, not half baked

*Clears Throat* Young man *in my deepest masculine voice*, Sholly is my beloved second wife. You don't say shit to her in my presence. I'll feed you your balls cool.

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

*Clears Throat* Young man *in my deepest masculine voice*, Sholly is my beloved second wife. You don't say shit to her in my presence. I'll feed you your balls cool.

Lol... I give up, she's indeed very smart, I really can see it. Her smartness knows no bounds, I'm loving it.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well I don't really know and can't remember anything i did wrong.
I've always been an emotional person but I think it got worse when I lost my mum, my life has not been the same since then, maybe it has something to do with her death.

My condolences.

I think the death of your mum triggered you being over-emotional.

You can email me if you want to explore it more.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm not emotional and I know what I mean by passionate. I'm passionate about my desires and what I want to do in Nigeria. The tears is out of frustration that I'm doing nothing. Well, that's why I also said I wish I was phlegmatic, I don't like showing any form of emotion either.

And FVCK NO!, I did not mean Choleric. WTF?? I said I don't want to show or have any emotions. Can't u read??!!
Nonsense!! I want to be phlegmatic and I might be choleric but that's not what I was saying, undecided mtcheew!

You like the Choleric personality. Just say it out LOUD.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
PTSD ko, PTDF ni!

Back to topic...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Lol... I give up, she's indeed very smart, I really can see it. Her smartness knows no bounds, I'm loving it.
Dude!! Get over it already!! Stop with the whining, jeez!

Just shhh....shhh....shhhhhh

The PTSD thing was infuriating me, it just gets to me when you mention it. I'm not unreasonable and I'm very smart. Ok??
Now take this tissue and clean your tears smiley
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
@manny, btw I guess u were right about the freecocoa's post. It appears she might be suffering from PTSD.

Now, don't kill me!! I admit my wrong grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
I leave here for a few seconds and you people turn this place into a battlefield?

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Dude!! Get over it already!! Stop with the whining, jeez!

Just shhh....shhh....shhhhhh

The PTSD thing was infuriating me, it just gets to me when you mention it. I'm not unreasonable and I'm very smart. Ok??
Now take this tissue and clean your tears smiley

Get over what? My goodness, how pathetic can people be?

My sister, wipe your tears o... grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Olodostein:

You like the Choleric personality. Just say it out LOUD.
Even if I said it out loud, it doesn't change anything. I really hate showing any form of emotion.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

My condolences.

I think the death of your mum triggered you being over-emotional.

You can email me if you want to explore it more.
Thank you.
You'll be hearing from me.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella: I leave here for a few seconds and you people turn this place into a battlefield?
Nah, it just took 2 pages to tell manny to Shut d fvck up about PTSD!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: @manny, btw I guess u were right about the freecocoa's post. It appears she might be suffering from PTSD.

You're funny. Your attempt at sarcasm is really POOR. You should return back to the school of jokes, there you will learn. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
D!ckson:
I hate wearing boxers. I can wear a suit complete with a tie but no boxers grin

now,tell me you are joking
dude i feel naked without boxers
it will appear like peeps can see through my trousers

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
I think I am gonna open a psyche ward for Nairalanders.

Lots of psycho's here. Imaoz

I can make like 1000 friends in a week very easily. But I am an introvert.

Isn't that JUST weird ?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah, it just took 2 pages to tell manny to Shut d fvck up about PTSD!

ItsModella: I leave here for a few seconds and you people turn this place into a battlefield?

Exactly same two pages for frustrated ranter to show me where and where I did all she's claiming.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2012

Isn't that JUST weird ??
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2012

Isn't that JUST weird ?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

You're funny. Your attempt at sarcasm is really POOR. You should return back to the school of jokes, there you will learn. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I wasn't being sarcastic. What are u on about??

Read the conversation btw her and abiL. Dude, do not get me all riled up, What d fvck is wrong with you??!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Olodostein: I think I am gonna open a psyche ward for Nairalanders.

Isn't that JUST weird ?

Abeg open jor, I'll be one of your students, at times, we all need our heads checked... grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
@olodostein: Did u really have to post that 3 fvcking times??!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
I wasn't being sarcastic. What are u on about??

Read the conversation btw her and abiL. Dude, do not get me all riled up, What d fvck is wrong with you??!!

I've been reading it, and following with the conversation. Perhaps, you're doing the last thing first, if it were an exam, you've failed. Perhaps, if you read her first initial post, where she quoted my response to you, and I replied back, there wouldn't have been a need to pour out your frustration on me.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: @manny, btw I guess u were right about the freecocoa's post. It appears she might be suffering from PTSD.

I think you should also try to figure out what yours could be cos seriously sholly, you are suffering from something which explains your often erratic behavior.
If I'm suffering from PSTD, I think its best to know and then follow it up accordingly.
P.S I'm not looking to start a fight with you cos as expected, you will come cussing and swearing but its expected of you like I already said so i can't be bothered.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

My friend, there is absolutely no sarcasm in that post. She just conceded 'defeat' - in the subtlest of ways. Besides, very few guys man-up and stand their ground when messed with by women - You just did.

Sh*t like that creates mad attraction in women, especially on the very hot ones. Sholly is now potentially your best friend on this forum. Geddit wink.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

My friend, there is absolutely no sarcasm in that post. She just conceded 'defeat' - in the subtlest of ways. Besides, very few guys man-up and stand their ground when messed with by women - You just did.

Sh*t like that creates mad attraction in women, especially on the very hot ones. Sholly is now your best friend on this forum. Geddit wink.

I admit. I thought she was being sarcastic about it, my apologies.

Ms Sholly, I'm done with this can we all move forward, please... Let there be peace.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
some-girl:

Who does? undecided

manny4life:

Who doesn't grin grin grin
ItsModella:
I had to be sure I wasn't the only one grin grin grin
abiL: I also like to fart when I'm all covered up in bed so I can enjoy the smell of my fart.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

I've been reading it, and following with the conversation. Perhaps, you're doing the last thing first, if it were an exam, you've failed. Perhaps, if you read her first initial post, where she quoted my response to you, and I replied back, there wouldn't have been a need to pour out your frustration on me.

Hey, now I'm being civil to you but u still want to talk sh1t, right??
Dude, this is not an exam, stop taking it so seriously. Calm d fvck down, why are u so emotional!
Can someone give this negro a tissue! What d hell?!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

Hey, now I'm being civil to you but u still want to talk sh1t, right??
Dude, this is not an exam, stop taking it so seriously. Calm d fvck down, why are u so emotional!
Can someone give this negro a tissue! What d hell?!

So am I, my peace offering ... let there be peace

Lol, I'm not emotional sis, neither do I need a tissue... you too, calm down, let there be peace.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ok Manny and Sholly, you both need a time-out, like forreal angry angry angry
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by debosky(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Manny - I think it's time for some writing in the air. . . .it'll calm you down. grin

Now after reading the posts on this thread, I realise how normal I am. grin

Shollypopz:
Stop crying manny! I never attacked you, Jeez!! I just want you to Shut up about the PTSD thingy, alright??

shhh....shhhh....*that's it*.....calm down and shhhshhhh

You can never be phlegmatic. . . .lai lai. Your blood is waaaay too hot for that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Lol abeg stop repeating that thing joor! Christmas is near, get me a potty wink
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:

Werey!! grin

Stop exposing my obsession with smelling my farts tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.