Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21724 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Bit.ch slap me...lol, please, let her take her frustrated self else where.
Man, shut up with ur dumb a*ss self. We're cool as long as u shut d fvck up about the PTSD thingy!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, shut up!! He's repeating the same thing over and over again. I think he scared me d first time he said it and I had check myself to make sure he was wrong. That's why I'm pissed.

Repeat what over and over? Are you really this smart? My goodness, that you failed in your duty to count how many times i repeated it is really baffling. So please, tell me how many times I repeated it? I really like to see how your rain power can handle simple arithmetic reasoning
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
dubem3:
you are quite a handful
i suspected though wink

Abil is a closet mad woman.

@ Abil

If you do go insane, what would you do differently? You already do so many things that even mad people don't do grin.

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” --------- Oscar Levant
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
dridowu: I LOVE DRINKING GARRRI, EVEN THOUGH IT MAKE ME TO SNEEZES
i don die wif laugh here o.u're 2 funny,lolz.Gari dey make u sneeze,abi u don shit water water shit ni wen eva u drink gari.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Man, shut up with ur dumb a*ss self. We're cool as long as u shut d fvck up about the PTSD thingy!!

No, you're the one who needs to keep quiet. You seen so frustrated and I'm challenging your arithmetic reasoning- count how many times I said it that' worth the frustrated verbiage
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, shut up!! He's repeating the same thing over and over again. I think he scared me d first time he said it and I had check myself to make sure he was wrong. That's why I'm pissed.

Lmaooo dude got you running to google. Hahha that's funny. You're just a passionate person, not a PTSD sufferer.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: Mine Gotta Do With Food; I Can Eat A Whole Carton Of Biscuit Without Pushing It Down With Water Or Soft Drink

i think i have that but i just never let myself go without water.
on days am very busy at work,i just find at the days end that i've had no water the whole day
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Repeat what over and over? Are you really this smart? My goodness, that you failed in your duty to count how many times i repeated it is really baffling. So please, tell me how many times I repeated it? I really like to see how your rain power can handle simple arithmetic reasoning
OMG!! You're still talking!! Fine, U know what PTSD is, now shut the fvck up!!

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Lmaooo dude got you running to google. Hahha that's funny. You're just a passionate person, not a PTSD sufferer.

Why run to Google when you know what it is? Did I forget to say I withdrew my comments?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

Abil is a closet mad woman.

@ Abil

If you do go insane, what would you do differently? You already do so many things that even mad people don't do grin.

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” --------- Oscar Levant

I will find you, and I will kill you!

I'm perfectly normal grin

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

I don't think it's PTSD, but it might be since i dont know what you fully experience. PTSD is associated with trauma which someone has personally experienced like watching a closed friend getting killed or experiencing war etc. but sometimes, the human mind is so crazy that even if you're not physically present in a traumatic, your mind can still make you feel like you have.

So...

Do you experience a reoccurrence of events (in your mind), distress, or feel like the traumatic event is happening again or might happen?

Do you avoid thinking about the trauma in such a way that it feels like you've repressed it or do you try to avoid the distressing situation/ similar situation?

I'm asking you these questions just to get an idea of what it might be.
-Yes I do, for eg if I hear a sad story, the story keeps replaying in my head, the same with pictures, I wasn't there when it happened o but it plays like a movie and I see it.
-I try not to think about such stuffs to no avail, I don't try avoid distressing situations, sometimes it feels like I just want to be sorrowful.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Why run to Google when you know what it is? Did I forget to say I withdrew my comments?

Who ran to google? What? Huh? Come again? Pardon? Say what?! I'm sorry, you said?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Nah actually, I actually researched it earlier after watching a Tryra bank show. So I knew what it was, I didn't just see why someone will say that after reading my post. I wanted to give d nigga an uppercut! grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
OMG!! You're still talking!! Fine, U know what PTSD is, now shut the fvck up!!

My goodness, I'm really enjoying your your reasoning , you are very smart indeed ,tell me about it

Again, this is about whether I know what it is or not, I've admitted that Dr. Phil said so ...

I openly challenged you, go through all my post and check/count 1,2,3 how many times did I say it?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Who ran to google? What? Huh? Come again? Pardon? Say what?! I'm sorry, you said?

Not you sis, I was referring to her
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:

Nah actually, I actually researched it earlier after watching a Tryra bank show. So I knew what it was, I didn't just see why someone will say that after reading my post. I wanted to give d nigga an uppercut! grin grin

LMAO, from Tyra banks show, I'm laughing o....
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
@manny4life: I hope u're not actually crying in your room. I'm just messing with u brah!

But seriously though, SHUT UP about the PTSD!! Golly!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa:
-Yes I do, for eg if I hear a sad story, the story keeps replaying in my head, the same with pictures, I wasn't there when it happened o but it plays like a movie and I see it.
-I try not to think about such stuffs to no avail, I don't try avoid distressing situations, sometimes it feels like I just want to be sorrowful.

You might need to explore that bolded sentence.

For example, some people self-harm because they feel like they've committed an offence (which they can't remember) that needs to be punished.

There must be a reason why you feel the need to be sorrow. You might not be able to think of one at this moment in time, but dig deeper. It might not be something serious, but getting too emotional ain't a good thing.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Prodigee: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
@manny and sholly: both of u need to take a hike okay?!....STFU
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz: @manny4life: I hope u're not actually crying in your room. I'm just messing with u brah!

But seriously though, SHUT UP about the PTSD!! Golly!!

Crying about what exactly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really got me all fuc.ked up. As for the Tyra show you talked about, I kinda saw that, so why don;t you enlighten us what the episode was about.

I challenged you, count how many times I said it...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life: ?
Heffa! Ain't nobody counting sh1t!!

Too much fvcking time!! That's how many times you said it, too much fvcking time!!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abiL(f): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Crying about what exactly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really got me all fuc.ked up. As for the Tyra show you talked about, I kinda saw that, so why don;t you enlighten us what the episode was about.

I challenged you, count how many times I said it...

Let it go man!!! angry
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Prodigee: @manny and sholly: both of u need to take a hike okay?!....STFU

she keeps attacking me for no good reason, I withdrew my comment to her and she still attacks.

Freecocoa said something, I replied back, and explained she needs to seek an expert, yet she attacks me, what the hell is her problem?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by dubem3(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
I had to be sure I wasn't the only one grin grin grin

i don't sad
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

You might need to explore that bolded sentence.

For example, some people self-harm because they feel like they've committed an offence (which they can't remember) that needs to be punished.

There must be a reason why you feel the need to be sorrow. You might not be able to think of one at this moment in time, but dig deeper. It might not be something serious, but getting too emotional ain't a good thing.
Oh well I don't really know and can't remember anything i did wrong.
I've always been an emotional person but I think it got worse when I lost my mum, my life has not been the same since then, maybe it has something to do with her death.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Heffa! Ain't nobody counting sh1t!!

Too much fvcking time!! That's how many times you said it, too much fvcking time!!

Here I thought you're as smart as you sound, unfortunately, it's the oppsoite, hence the reason why I ain't trading words with you. Obviously in the course of simple arithmetic, the brain had too much information overload, thus pushing it into overdrive hence the result "I ain't counting sh.it". My advice, if you gonna accuse someone rightfully, do it tastefully, not half baked
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Prodigee: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Guyz chill out! E don do na...okay u can start going to ur rooms
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Prodigee: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Guyz chill out! E don do na...okay u can start going to bed
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
abiL:

Let it go man!!! angry

Ok.. no problem, I'll give it up because of you as well as others, not because of her. Let her refrain from attacking me. I only said the PTSD once and that was in reference to her which I withdrew. The second time, I made clear I wasn't an expert on the subject matter, but gave characteristics and asked her to consult an expert, YET she attacks me.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

Ok.. no problem, I'll give it up because of you as well as others, not because of her. Let her refrain from attacking me. I only said the PTSD once and that was in reference to her which I withdrew. The second time, I made clear I wasn't an expert on the subject matter, but gave characteristics and asked her to consult an expert, YET she attacks me.
Stop crying manny! I never attacked you, Jeez!! I just want you to Shut up about the PTSD thingy, alright??

shhh....shhhh....*that's it*.....calm down and shhhshhhh
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Prodigee: Guyz chill out! E don do na...okay u can start going to ur rooms

I hear you, I have dropped it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by manny4life(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
Stop crying manny! I never attached you, Jeez!! I just want you to Shut up about the PTSD thingy, alright??

shhh....shhhh....*that's it*.....calm down and shhhshhhh

What you don't get is that I'm not crying. You did a terrible, so terrible job in the challenge I threw at you. You inability to read my post and concluding was a bad judgement on your part. Freecocoa quoted my post (my response to you) made a comment about the PTSD and asked if it was an illness, I simply replied it wasn't an illness like malaria. I made it clear as well that I wasn't an expert and she should seek help. Go back to the post before assuming. I did not out of the blue start talking about it. This is how many of you fail exams, you don't read nor research to see underlying information, you jump into conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.