Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Say One Weird Thing About Yourself - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself (21673 Views)

If You Could Say One Thing To The World / Say One Weird Thing About Yourself / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
---I sometimes put my hand on naked wire to dash electric current one spoon of my blood..
---- I crack jokes to myself and laugh out really hard...
----- I always find a way to touch a girl`s bosom.. I have never missed.. Never
------ I scrath my private part and smell mt hand..
------ I like eating thick catarrh with bread..very healthy and tasty..
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

I had a coworker who sat across from me, and this girl can talk, Jesus, she talk so much I say often to her, please can you be quiet, 5mins later, she resumes her talking. I so much dislike talkative, don't they EVER, EVER SHUT UP?
sometimes i keep quite when i feel sad.
Personally, I don't understand why you should dislike a person just because she is a talkative. You could just stop listening to her.
manny4life:

You don't. Tell them that Manny said you don't.

My own mom consulted with pastors, thinking I'll run mad one day, but I'm still here... grin grin grin
At first I used to take it personal when they said such things to me.
I would go to my room and cry my heart out, thinking I was crazy.
Right now, when they say that to me, I just take it as a joke and laugh over it. [quote author=manny4life]
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: sometimes i keep quite when i feel sad.
Personally, I don't understand why you should dislike a person just because she is a talkative. You could just stop listening to her.At first I used to take it personal when they said such things to me.
I would go to my room and cry my heart out, thinking I was crazy.
Right now, when they say that to me, I just take it as a joke and laugh over it.
You could equally stop talking. It disturbs people's peace and quiet.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am responsible for killing John kennedy
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Lordave: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Kslib: ---I sometimes put my hand on naked wire to dash electric current one spoon of my blood..
---- I crack jokes to myself and laugh out really hard...
----- I always find a way to touch a girl`s bosom.. I have never missed.. Never
------ I scrath my private part and smell mt hand..
------ I like eating thick catarrh with bread..very healthy and tasty..
see wetin igbo de cause.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Revolva: I am responsible for killing John kennedy

that's not weird, just a profession undecided
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Smartiegurl(f): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can watch movies 4rm morning to night without thnkin abt food!
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
ßløøð: I like to sleep alone in bed.... Whenever l want to sleep, I dont like body contact at all!!!embarassed tonguegrin
That‘s me! I also love a very large bed. I wont sleep well if i v company on my bed.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
ghettodreamz:

What are you studying? Mass comm or PFA? Have you thought of/considered acting or being a presenter on the rAdio/tV before?
lol... I study human resource management. Someone has suggested this to me before, but I took it as a joke
ghettodreamz:

Maybe, she was so used to playing with teddy bears and baby dolls while she was still a kid
Really true. I had many dolls when I was a kid. I used to organise drama for the dolls, whilst I talk for them. Even though I'm no longer a kid, I have many teddy bears and pillows on my bed.[quote author=ghettodreamz]
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by prettiest1(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
I smile without knowing I'm smiling especially if I'm recalling some stuffs

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella:
You could equally stop talking. It disturbs people's peace and quiet.
Believe me, I try that, but I always fail to keep quiet.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by newacca: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am capitally RUGGED! angrysoldier heart fellow
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

that's not weird, just a profession undecided
lmfao. Now this is funny.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by yomilike(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
I fido :-XI fido
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Putting your hand in ur "private" and smelling it is not weird but plain disgusting! I hope u lot are joking undecided

1 Like

Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't like seeing anyone on some days, I can stay alone and enjoy the darkness of the room without any food.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by kingron: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
yeah i disvergened all these nairaland babes @Slicqy prizzy yeah @rokiatu, @Enoquin @lepasharon yeah nd @candieangel12 quite weird4 an ugly nigga like me
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Slicqyprizzy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
kingron: yeah i disvergened all these nairaland babes @Slicqy prizzy yeah @rokiatu, @Enoquin @lepasharon yeah nd @candieangel12 quite weird4 an ugly nigga like me
lol.
Keep dreaming. Don't ever wish to wake up.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by monkvirus(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Well i like staying indoor throughout d whole day nUde and making every where scattered, dont like washing d plate after eating, well let's just say i like making the whole place messed-up.
And guess wat?, i can eat biscuit for a whole month.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Sike(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
I enjoy reading while defecating in the closet.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
manny4life:

My sister,if I tell you this isn't a burden on me, I'll be lying to you. The consoling part is that my family and friends are used to it but it kinda creeps them out. For instance, I'll be in the shower, and I'll be arguing with myself particularly with topics I feel passionate for.
You need help. Your behaviour is bordering on madness.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by prettiest1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Atimes when I feel cold At night,
I find it difficult just to go get my blanket.
if there's no one to get it for me, I'll then prefer sleeping no matter how shivering I'll be.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by An0nimus: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
1. Back in the days, I could be walkin on the road bobbin' my head and movin' my hands mimin' rap songs with no headphones...my friends really thought me weird.
2. I can sleep soundly in the most awkward spots/positions say on a wooden bench..& I won't fall off.
3. Garri 4 breakfast, lunch, dinner..I still do this atimes.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by juman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am talkative.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by abdulkayus(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
knockturnal:
Finally! I got it! I can now conclude my research on the reason behind the sharp increase in price of vaseline since 2005.

guy, u don mad, na me u dey stroke lyk dis
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by prettiest1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Revolva: I am responsible for killing John kennedy

Because U've confessed, you are free. Lest I forget,
repent and give your life to Christ.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by nekaa(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hate taking pictures and am scared of public door nobs, rails, pillars, chair seats n ol...if its public, it freaks me out...
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by juman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sike: I enjoy reading while defecating in the closet.

Probably you are a very young guy. Because many people also did that when they were young.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by nekaa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sike: I enjoy reading while defecating in the closet.
wait o.... Are u sure u didnt mean toilet?
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
I always look at myself in the mirror and say."You are so beautiful" wink.
And as if that is not enough I also add" any man that marrys you is a lucky bastard"
I do that like twice or thrice a day.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by juman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
nekaa: wait o.... Are u sure u didnt mean toilet?

Maybe he meant toilet.
Re: Say One Weird Thing About Yourself by An0nimus: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
juman:

Probably you are a very young guy. Because many people also did that when they were young.
not true Chief..its not just young folks that visit the 'White house' with stuff to read or their phones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) / Prayer For All I'm Karid(kegite) For Dec, 2013. / Worst Day Of My Life! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.