Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? (1131 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by tobechi74: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Each time i chat with frends and we mention anything concernin church, they ask me what church i attend. I hapily say CATHOLIC .

I imediately notice a change in their facial expresion.they frown,hiss or show other sign of disaproval.

I inquire d reasn for such and they tel me one thing they hate about catholic.

USE OF ROSERY,

VIRGEN MARY,

PRIEST CELIBACY,

PURGATORY,
BOWING TO STATUE,

PRAYING THROUGH DEAD PEOPLE,

INFANT BAPTISM

POPE INFALLIABILITY
etc

what is urs?
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by mumumugu(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2012
First to coment
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2012
The smell!
The damn communion!
The dreadful skirts worn by those pedo-philic so-called 'fathers'!
The songs!
In short, EVERYTHING!!!!!! kiss

Oh! The names. St. THIS and St. THAT!!!
Nonsense!
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by ceej24: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wanted to open a new thread with this topic. Thank God you have.
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by advocate666: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
the looong boring mass
the church wardens
the mass servants
the separation of men and women
front seats reserved for rich men
selling bulletins
the nuns - what a waste!
the money rituals and thanksgiving nonsense.
morning mass
cathechism
confirmation
confession of your sins
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
Callotti: The smell!
The damn communion!
The dreadful skirts worn by those pedo-philic so-called 'fathers'!
The songs!
In short, EVERYTHING!!!!!! kiss

Oh! The names. St. THIS and St. THAT!!!
Nonsense!
fyi the communion is not damn rather you are doomed already. Gosh you are so dumb...

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
advocate666: the looong boring mass
the church wardens
the mass servants
selling bulletins
the nuns - what a waste!
morning mass
cathechism
confirmation
confession of your sins
advocate 666? You've sold your soul to the devil, so talking to you is just a waste

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
nne3870:
fyi the communion is not damn rather you are doomed already. Gosh you are so dumb...

By the holy ghost. . . .you are dumber! kiss
I mean 'dumbness' filled with the holy spirit!
Ewu! kiss
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Little boys are not safe in ANY Catholic church! grin
First Baptism? CO-RK SUCKING behind the 'pew'! cry
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by pastormustwacc: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And one again, i agree with the pagan. Obviously this pagan is more sensible compared to many christians on this board. smh

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti:

Ewu! kiss

now i know you are as dumb as an ar.se., jeez you dn't even have regard for God or his holyspirit. Babe i repeat you are so dumb!! I am happy you got my initial message.... Ezi ofia

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Soglad(f): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Proudly catholic, take it or leave it.
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti:

Ewu! kiss

what seem like an insult to u is blessing to me, may my dumbness b filled with d holyspirit amen. If d holyspirit is there then dumbnes bcomes wisdom.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti: Little boys are not safe in ANY Catholic church! grin
First Baptism? CO-RK SUCKING behind the 'pew'! cry
are u joking?
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
With the way a lot of pastors pick n chose which scripures to emphasise and which ones to twist so as to maintain their private jets,anybody that tries to judge the catholic church is a big fool

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
nne3870:
now i know you are as dumb as an ar.se., jeez you dn't even have regard for God or his holyspirit. Babe i repeat you are so dumb!! I am happy you got my initial message.... Ezi ofia

Kimon face the topic! angry
Ashawo 'HOLY GOAT'!
When are you gonna 'born' ya own basstard to saviour you?
Eshishi aturu! kiss
Phocking Catholic DAFTEEE! kiss
When you get married, please allow the HOLY GOAT OF A GHOST to help your husband to 'impregnate' your slimy azze 'eja-ku-lately'!

Ikanka Catholic! kiss

Look at them? Phaacking ijjiots! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKLxTWs886s&feature=related
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by ijawkid(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ubenedictus: are u joking?

Lol...

Calloti dey craze o....

Too raw......
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Callotti: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Calloti dey craze o....

Too raw......

That girl need that type of BUZUGEE deliverance, I tell ya grin grin grin e be like say we go set trap for her with Buzugee grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
@calloti... You are so dumb!!!
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Soglad: Proudly catholic, take it or leave it.

leave it.
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by tobechi20(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
advocate666: the looong boring mass
the church wardens
the mass servants
selling bulletins
the nuns - what a waste!
morning mass
cathechism
confirmation
confession of your sins

i tink what u need is education on catholic doctine.

SUNDAY SCHOOL = CATHECISM

CHURCH WARDER = USHER

confesion = counseling

catholic dont saperate men from women. Front seat is not reservd for big men
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Calloti dey craze o....

Too raw......
it seems them get pipo wen i neva see 4 nairaland b4. Wow!
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Callotti:

Kimon face the topic! angry
Ashawo 'HOLY GOAT'!
When are you gonna 'born' ya own basstard to saviour you?
Eshishi aturu! kiss
Phocking Catholic DAFTEEE! kiss
When you get married, please allow the HOLY GOAT OF A GHOST to help your husband to 'impregnate' your slimy azze 'eja-ku-lately'!

Ikanka Catholic! kiss

Look at them? Phaacking ijjiots! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKLxTWs886s&feature=related
why does that look like the divine liturgy of the orthodox church. Tell me im wrong!
Re: What Do U Dislike Most About D Catholic Church? by ijawkid(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ubenedictus: it seems them get pipo wen i neva see 4 nairaland b4. Wow!

Abeg leave calloti case alone o.....na crazeness....lol

(1) (Reply)

Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO / Why Christains Should Not Use The Niv Bible / Is There Anything Like Reincarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.