Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:59 PM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Politics / Re: When Willl FG Support Farmers Cultivate These Farmlands Across Nigeria? (photos) by 10mobile: 11:27am On Aug 15
Ikaeniyan0:
So it was under Buhari Fulani herdsmen started attacking farmers and destroying farmlands? You IP0Bdientz are hypocrites
You lack the capacity to make your own points. So you resort to insults. Next, you start to play the victim card by saying it's Obidients who are insulting you instead. You think I'm one of those you can muzzle with your guilt-tripping. I can raise my head high as an Obidient or even IPOB anywhere in the world. But, you can't try it as a Fulani herdsman, Boko Haram or a supporter of a drug baron. Kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: French Court Seizes Three Nigerian Presidential Jets by 10mobile: 10:50am On Aug 15
Who else noticed this? This report shows a coordinated international cooperation in Europe against Nigeria. First, the case is against a state in Nigeria, not against the Federal Government. A state government is a legal entity separate from the Federal Government. Yet, Federal Government properties are seized across France, Switzerland and UK, with the bailiff being Chinese.

Then, while the bailiff is Chinese and the business transaction took place here in Africa, this lawsuit is taking place in a French court, and presided over by a UK judge.

Many Nigerians don't seem to understand the implications of having a President who lacks international reputation. The world sees us as a lawless country that deserves no justice. And our President can't stand to talk eyeball-to-eyeball with them because they will quickly remind him of how unworthy he is to talk.

Oya, insults from the bots.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: When Willl FG Support Farmers Cultivate These Farmlands Across Nigeria? (photos) by 10mobile: 10:15am On Aug 15
You are talking of government support when government has not even provided the enabling environment for the farmers to support themselves. Most of these unused farmlands were well used before the Buhari Administration started using the Fulani to terrorize farmers. Tinubu is following the footsteps of Buhari as he promised. So, which govt are you expecting to come and support farmers?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Enemy Of Esan People Dethroned Ojuromi Of Uromi by 10mobile: 10:10am On Aug 15
Is Oshio from Uromi?
Celebrities / Re: P'Square: Peter Obi Visits Peter Okoye After Visiting His Brothers by 10mobile: 9:55am On Aug 15
Tochi3:
cheesy grin
You sef🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

1 Like

Family / Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by 10mobile: 8:43am On Aug 15
99thEnemy:

The mother after seeing this will be like: Its not ‘mom’, its ’mum’.. Nigeria was colonized by the British so you ought to use the Kings English spelling. grin
You're hereby awarded the King 👑 of comedy.👏👍👏👍
Politics / Re: Nonye Soludo Shows Off Cucumbers From Her Farm & Encourages Nigerians To Farm by 10mobile: 8:41pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:
cheesy
It was Remi and now Soludo. These are exemplary leaders

Those that attacked Remi for same thing would be careful enough not to insult Soludo's wife for this
I have said it before, Hypocrisy isnt in the dictionary anymore, geographically, it resides in one region here in Nigeria.

Not even the Pharisees were anything close to this

God bless PBAT
God bless Soludo

You see how deeply tribalistic you are. You are FTC and the post is not about ethnicity or regionalism. But, you abandoned the topic and started about how hypocrisy resides geographically in one region. Soon, you'll be the first to accuse someone else of toxicity and tribal sentiments. Kai!
Crime / Re: Nigerian & Cameroonians Arrested For Trying To Illegally Obtain Uganda Passport by 10mobile: 5:03pm On Aug 14
We are really being brought to shame in this country. Now, we've gone so bad, we are also getting disgraced in Uganda of all places. Uganda😭😭😭

, many of us need to feel this shame in case it can force us to try to make amends.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by 10mobile: 4:56pm On Aug 14
grin
Crime / Re: Anambra Govt Goes After Syndicates Using Children For Alms Begging, Arrests 30 by 10mobile: 4:49pm On Aug 14
This harsh economy is driving people into doing so many unimaginable things. Na wah! Please Nigerians, instead of going into crime, if you find yourself at an impossible juncture, ASK FOR HELP. It's way better than crime. You maybe insulted, but your conscience will be clean. Please, this is me asking for help. No response yet but I can't do crime, no!
My people, kindly understand. I have been without a job for some time and now, it's extremely hard to feed. If I lie, may I not ever succeed in life, the only food that has entered my stomach today is one cup of garri I drank this evening. Yesterday, I ate only bread and groundnut at night.

I'm now ashamed of asking friends and family. Kindly understand. I know it's not easy with any one of us now, but if your account is smiling a little, kindly help. Any amount at all will be HIGHLY appreciated. Zenith Bank 2002-318-853. I hate to do this but I have no other option now.

As you assist me at this toughest point of my life, may you never lack help in your life when you need it. Currently, my laptop is up for sale on Facebook and Jiji, but no buyer yet. Again, if anything I've said here is a lie, may it never be well with me. Please, Whatsapp 07053311253 if you want to help me buy my laptop to help me start a business. Or if you can collect the laptop as a collateral and lend me some money, better. It is clean and well-functioning. Thank you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by 10mobile: 4:44pm On Aug 14
Great. But, does she call her mom "guys"?

21 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Nigeria Wasting Rice, Yam, Fish Amid Food Crisis – Report by 10mobile: 4:29pm On Aug 14
There are many causes of the hunger. But for me, the two biggest causes of food insecurity in Nigeria are:
1. The menace of herders scaring away farmers from their farms over the years. In Benue, for example, many farmers have left their farms to the cities.
2. The high cost of transportation due to high cost of fuel.
My people, kindly understand. I have been without a job for some time and now, it's extremely hard to feed. If I lie, may I not ever succeed in life, I haven't eaten anything today. Yesterday, I ate only bread and groundnut at night. I know it's not easy with any one of us now, but if your account is smiling a little, kindly help. Any amount at all will be HIGHLY appreciated. Zenith Bank 2002-318-853. I hate to do this but I have no other option now. As you assist me at this toughest point of my life, may you never lack help in your life when you need it. Currently, my laptop is up for sale on Facebook and Jiji, but no buyer yet. Again, if anything I've said here is a lie, may it never be well with me. Thank you.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Olympics ‘Bicycle’ Comment Shows Peter Obi Is NOT Presidential Material by 10mobile: 7:22am On Aug 14
TopBanter:

Stop talking nonsense. OP is right and you are wrong. Nigerians don't want a perfect angel as President,.

Yet Nigerians, like all people worldwide, deserve leaders, as a minimum, who make the effort to be aware of the facts before they talk or reach a decision.

That is a non-negotiable quality all Presidents or heads of State must possess. Obi is always speaking rashly, dishonestly and unintelligently because he is motivated by bias and sentiments about above everything else.
You see you now uttering all the hate speech you can muster. But if I hit you once now you'll start crying 😭 all over the web about how Obidients are the most toxic people in the world. See who says Obi speaks rashly.
Politics / Simon Ekpa Hires A US Lobby Firm At ₦205 Million A Year by 10mobile: 7:18am On Aug 14
Leader of the Autopilot faction of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Simon Ekpa, has taken the Biafra case to the United States, seeking international support and recognition for the cause.

Ekpa, who prides himself as the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government In-Exile, BRGIE, signed a substantial lobby deal, worth $130,000 (approximately N205 million), with a US-based firm, Moran Global Strategies, MGS.

The deal is expected to facilitate high-level advocacy and strategic engagement with key stakeholders in Washington D.C., including lawmakers, policymakers, and influential think tanks to advance agitation for the independent state of Biafra.

This move, it is believed, marks a new chapter in the long-running campaign for Biafran independence, as Ekpa aims to leverage the global stage to bring attention to the grievances and aspirations of the Biafran people.

According to a Premium Times report, the Finland-based agitator applied in June 2024 to engage the services of MGS, owned by a former US lawmaker, James Moran. The letter of agreement was signed by Mr Moran himself for the lobbying firm on June 10, 2024, while Mr Ekpa signed on behalf of the BRGIE on June 12, 2024.

According to the contract deal, BRGIE will pay MGS a monthly fee of $10,000 (about N15.8 million) for services provided. The document shows that the contract commenced on 15 June 2024 and would be concluded on 14 June 2025. Monthly fees would be billed in advance on the first day of each month and due on or before the 15th day.

The contract, renewable upon expiration on an annual basis, says MGS will help the separatist leader to convince the US government and private sectors to support the secession of Biafra from Nigeria.

“Under terms of this letter agreement, MGS agrees to provide Biafra with strategic advice and facilitate interaction with appropriate members of the Executive and Legislative Branches of the US government, as well as third-party interests.

"MGS will support Biafra’s fundamental goal to encourage the United States government to support Biafran independence and to recognise Biafra as the only entity which represents Biafra,” part of the agreement reads.

"MGS will promote the narrative to US governmental and non-governmental stakeholders that Biafra, once an established, independent state, with Biafra’s stewardship, will be a close ally of the United States, as well as a bulwark against Islamic terrorism in the region.

“MGS will also educate US and non-US stakeholders on issues of concerns pertaining to the Government of Nigeria, including, but not limited to human rights abuses, religious freedom issues, including persecution of Nigeria’s Christians, increasing Islamic fundamentalism within the Nigerian government, the Nigerian government’s alignment with US adversaries, and broader security concerns, among other topics,” the agreement further added
It said the US government would be encouraged to engage BRGIE directly and through advocacy by the US Congress and others, including faith-based and human rights organisations and think tanks.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/08/battle-for-biafra-moves-to-us/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: IPOB Members, Others Risk Jail Terms And Fines For Separatists Agitation - HOR by 10mobile: 7:52pm On Aug 13
Seunex2:
Ipob terrorists should be killed including boko haram and bandits
In your twisted consciousness, IPOB are the main people to be killed, which is why you mentioned them first. Then, you INCLUDE Boko Haram and Bandits to sound right. This brazen injustice you all display is the reason your country will remain cursed even if you protest till eternity.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: 2 Million Man Solidarity Walk For President Tinubu In Port Harcourt by 10mobile: 7:41pm On Aug 13
JagabanB:

A loaf of bread can't actually feed anybody, how u guys come up with sh*t taIks most times baffIes me.
Because your mind is so shallow you can't understand deep communication.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Exposed By A Nollywood Actress � by 10mobile: 6:24pm On Aug 13
grin
Politics / Re: Olympics ‘Bicycle’ Comment Shows Peter Obi Is NOT Presidential Material by 10mobile: 6:21pm On Aug 13
Kemetian:

You also display the same gross stupidity and ignorance of Peter Obi.

My experience tells me that mad people are often the first to call others mad. So, calling me names can't move me. I know you are waiting for me to reply you in your own coin so that you'll start playing your usual victim card, saying that Obidients are toxic when you are the capital of toxicity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Pls What Can Cause Leg Pains by 10mobile: 6:17pm On Aug 13
The divorce is taking a toll on her. Get closer to her and make her more comfortable.
Investment / Re: Otedola Gifts Viral Quadruplet Parents N5 Million by 10mobile: 6:14pm On Aug 13
Good of him. More blessings to Ote$$$$$
Politics / Re: Olympics ‘Bicycle’ Comment Shows Peter Obi Is NOT Presidential Material by 10mobile: 6:13pm On Aug 13
Kemetian:

This is not about being a “perfect angel”.

It’s about having basic judgment, intelligence and objectivity.

I am not a presidential candidate, but the minute I read the news about the “borrowed bicycle’’, I KNEW there had to be more to the story than what was being bandied around.

An Olympics-qualified cyclist from Nigeria can NEVER be at the Olympics without a bicycle, so there HAD to be more to the story.

Why wasn’t Peter Obi intelligent enough to know that?

Why didn’t he investigate the situation before commenting?

The man lacks what it takes to be president.

@the bolded, you and I know that much much worse things have happened in Nigeria. So, your 'NEVER' can't fly.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: 'Nobody Knew I Was Alive Immediately'.'I Was Saved By Act Of God' - Donald Trump by 10mobile: 5:59pm On Aug 13
Holy Trump.
"Nobody knew I was alive immediately after the assassination attempt. I knew I was hit in the ear, but I knew I wasn't hit anywhere else. They felt I was hit somewhere because there was so much blood. They did not know if I was alive. Nobody did. And when I put the fist up, they were just relieved and happy and thrilled. The place went crazy,"
Trump is America's version of Balablu. His words are not coordinated. It's clear that he'd be a disaster if voted in again.

Yet, people will still support him to enter the White House due to considerations like racism. Now, he'll also use religion to get undeserved support.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olympics ‘Bicycle’ Comment Shows Peter Obi Is NOT Presidential Material by 10mobile: 5:57pm On Aug 13
It's like looking for Obi's fault is now many people's full-time job. If you are looking for a perfect angel to pilot the affairs of Nigeria, I tell you that Peter Obi doesn't qualify. But if you want someone who will do his BEST to see that Nigerians are happy, I tell you Obi could be the only option left for Nigerians. Take it to the bank.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: 2 Million Man Solidarity Walk For President Tinubu In Port Harcourt by 10mobile: 5:50pm On Aug 13
Hmmm.
Someone said that Tinubu plans to make Nigeria so hungry that it would be easy for him to buy 1 million voters in 2027 with just a loaf of bread 🍞🥪.

1 Like

Education / Re: My In-laws Want Us To Marry, But I Can't Afford It Right Now, And Their Daughter by 10mobile: 5:47pm On Aug 13
Alongetech:
1. **Open Communication**: Have an honest conversation with your in-laws about your current financial situation. Explain your constraints and discuss the feasibility of delaying the wedding until you are in a better financial position.

2. **Seek Support**: Talk to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor about your concerns. They may offer advice or help you figure out a solution.

3. **Financial Planning**: Start budgeting and saving for the wedding expenses. You could also explore options like taking a small loan (if feasible) or seeking financial assistance from other family members.

4. **Discuss Future Plans**: Discuss with your partner about your concerns and decide together on the best course of action. Being on the same page can help alleviate stress and find solutions together.

5. **Seek Legal Advice**: If the situation escalates or you feel threatened, consider seeking legal advice to understand your rights and options.

6. **Consider Postponing**: If the pressure is too much to handle, consider postponing the wedding until you are both financially stable and ready to take that step.

Remember, communication is key in resolving conflicts. It's essential to approach the situation calmly and try to find a solution that works for everyone involved.
This AI response has said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerians, Indians Fill Up More Job Positions In UK Than Britons by 10mobile: 5:44pm On Aug 13
Debater:
There's a saying:

In 1824, a British man ruled India and in 2024, an Indian man rules Britain

At least it was accurate during Sunak's regime
One thing I know Indians for is that they are very dedicated to any work they do. Nigerians also have this quality to an extent but when they are outside the country.

You know, coming from poverty capitals, these two countries have no option than to work. So, it's not surprising they are taking up more job positions. After all, all employers want is someone to do a good job for them.
Kindly understand. I have been without a job for sometime and now, it's extremely hard to feed. If I lie, may I not ever succeed in life, I haven't eaten anything today. Yesterday, I ate only bread and groundnut at night. So, kindly help. Zenith Bank 2002-318-853. I hate to do this but I have no other option now. As you assist me at this tough time, may you never lack help in your life when you need it. Currently, my laptop is up for sale on Facebook and Jiji, but no buyer yet. Thank you.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by 10mobile: 5:25pm On Aug 13
Why many Nigerians will never agree with Obi is that he's so un-Nigerian. For example, he keeps talking about good governance while his adversaries like Soludo and Reno keep talking about politics just like you Op. Atiku is a part of the corruption that will not let Obi achieve what he has for Nigerians.

And, let me tell you this: Obi is not seeking to be President because of what he stands to gain. So, saying he's already a billionaire doing well for himself, I don't understand what you mean.

If you have been following his political history, Obi is not perfect but what I can take an oath for on his behalf is that he GENUINELY cares about the masses. And he's so far the only prominent Nigerian politician I know who has this quality.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: See Now: I Keep Getting This Message! [Pix] by 10mobile: 5:09pm On Aug 13
Nigerian cards no longer work on foreign websites since the Tinubu era. I discovered this in May and called my bank and they confirmed it. They said only Verve card works on selected services like Facebook (Payu), Netflix, etc. This thing wrecked my business.
Sports / Re: Our Olympics Journey A Disaster, We Prepared The Athletes - John Enoh by 10mobile: 8:51pm On Aug 10
The Paris Disaster
The Tinubu Disaster

74 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: List Of The Officers That Participated In The 1966 Coup - N.J. Miners by 10mobile: 8:15pm On Aug 10
Hmmm. I don't trust any record by a white person though.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Statue Of Virgin Mary "Blinks" In US Church by 10mobile: 8:04pm On Aug 10
Tayorshd87:
Virgin Mary is real and Yoruba tradition or religious practices referred it to as Yemoja.

Jesus is truly Lord 💪
Yemoja!!! Lolsssssss!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) by 10mobile: 6:38pm On Aug 10
haffaze777:

He was unpopular in your region not Nigeria,hope you know that your region is just 1 out 6 region we have in Nigeria.
But, why is it that I talked about pulling crowds without calling anybody's name but I got over 25 mentions saying I mean Peter Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.