Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323373 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Gozychuks(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
iebanehita:

Honestly, I don't know the name of the school and the salary package. That's why the phone numbers and physical aDdress is there for you to verify.

I saw the advert on hotnigerianjobs and posted it here, just the way it is.
Thanks bro
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^

You welcome.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello house pls I got a message from NAR Group that iv been shortlisted for a written test and interview at 6. Akitan street dideolu estate first bank ogba. Does anyone have any idea of what this is and if its legit..pls I need quick responses,thank you
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by auntytee: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Hello all.
I know of a small brand agency in need of marketers. Minimum of ond can apply and must be living within lekki ajah. The salary range shud be between 15 to 30k then off course commission included. If u feel u can do d job or have the zeal and willingness to learn. Send ur cv to anu@intelunion-ng.com. PLS NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST LIVE WITHIN LEKKI AJAH AXIS.Best of luck
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
The name is something Prosper College. I was there today and met Joseph and also suggested to them to have an e-mail and he said, " we would do that before the weeks runs out". Meanwhile, there is vacancy @ that same Kujore street at 45, kujore- Apex care hospital-Positions; Nurses, Secretary and Drivers. Also, 24 Aswani str, Ilaje, Bariga are in need of teacher and 3, Laulau str. Off Ilaje road, Bariga are in need of Teachers. Qualifications: Hnd, Bsc, Ond & NCE.
herboshedhe:
Thanks bro
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2013
^^you this unscrupulous element, take your #7000 per day elsewhere. Don't contaminate this thread with poison.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
...and for those that prefer teaching job, I saw a vacancy(as at last week) for;
*Teaching in Yoruba Language for High School Students and

*Primary School Class(Subjects) Teachers .

Deril Academy, Gbagi Second Gate, Old Ife Road, Ibadan.

NB
The school is one of the best in the LG, so I xpect them to 'drop sth'
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tesorunke(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2013
@Intbizoil....b supportive or chop ur little fingers off,u nonsense pessimist.we can't move 4wrd wen dumbs lik u pull pple back.wateva d info is,each individual knw dat it is picked Frm d str,shld we teach pple hww 2 use dre nos 6..
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by cindayat05(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
tesorunke: @Intbizoil....b supportive or chop ur little fingers off,u nonsense pessimist.we can't move 4wrd wen dumbs lik u pull pple back.wateva d info is,each individual knw dat it is picked Frm d str,shld we teach pple hww 2 use dre nos 6..
Sounding like d teso i know...
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Fizix: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
ifyalways: Having spent some time at this section,I think it's a good idea to have a thread whereby we can alert ourselves about job vacancies in our hood or otherwise.Please note,this thread is NOT for recruiters to post their adverts.This is not for middle men vacancies.This is for us to post job adverts we see around us(walking down the street,driving around etc).Vacancies posted by direct employers ONLY.

Please NO "contact by email or phone number" here.
Tell us the vacancy and where(street name,physical address/location) you saw it.

Scammers beware. I have zero patience for scam. [s][/s]
You made me feel like it was an oil and gas firm u are advertising for. Why u no include barbing saloon? NAWA OOO
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Okonkwosamuel(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2013
sukomit: IT/SIWES [OND]FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS URGENTLY NEEDED [LAGOS ONLY]

Intrested students should forward their CV to omotolalekan2013@gmail.com on or before saturday 17th of August 2013.
what about for an electrical eng OND graduate?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by avuekwe(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
iebanehita: Vacancies exist for the post of the
following in 3 schools location, Ojota,
Ikorodu and Ikotun Egbe
Principal
Head Teachers
Bursar
Secretaries
Teachers for Science, Arts, Commercial
Classroom Teachers

Qualification: BSc, B.Ed, HND, NCE,
OND.
Remuneration: very attractive

Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit the following address in order to drop their
CV:

Ojota:- 48 Kajore Street, Ojota Lagos

Ikorodu: 118 Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ota Ona by Radio B/Stop Ikorodu

Ikotun Address: 21, Kudaki Street, off
Isolo Road, by Hostel B/stop Egbe
Ikotun, Lagos.
Tel: 08037268886, 07037978887,

This was advertised in one small corner of Tuesday, the 13th of Aug, 2013 in guardian newspaper. I still wonder why the school's name was not published as well.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by avuekwe(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
avuekwe:

This was advertised in one small corner of Tuesday, the 13th of Aug, 2013 in guardian newspaper. I still wonder why the school's name was not published as well.

Sorry ' guardian newspaper of Tuesday, the 13th of august, 2013. #Typing error#.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
First Principle:
which position are ther recruiting for., what qualification is required. pls be specific

This should tell you better about CLover Hills.

Re: List Of Fake Employment
Companies. Stay Off Them. by

Tworld84(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20

Wondas shall neva end... Wish som1
told me dis earlier. CLOVER HILLS
NIGERIA @115 adeniji Ikeja is another
branch of wellness homes at no 9
Oremeji isolo. Please beware!!!
Come to think of it, is it how dis people
will be lying to us and we ll travel 4rm
far distance only to discover somtin
else?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/34
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by princemillla(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2013
Golden Dr.:
The name is something Prosper College. I was there today and met Joseph and also suggested to them to have an e-mail and he said, " we would do that before the weeks runs out". Meanwhile, there is vacancy @ that same Kujore street at 45, kujore- Apex care hospital-Positions; Nurses, Secretary and Drivers. Also, 24 Aswani str, Ilaje, Bariga are in need of teacher and 3, Laulau str. Off Ilaje road, Bariga are in need of Teachers. Qualifications: Hnd, Bsc, Ond & NCE.

Hi can you give me the full address of the school
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Devosequence(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
@princemillla the school name is PROPER ARSENAL COLLEGE i was there on friday beign 16th of august and they asked me to drop my cv with application later,also they say I should pay #50 to open a file.I didn't apply though; due to some reasons best known to me.the adress is correct .is a well known school and easy to locate .just get to ojota enter okada they will drop you there.mean while on same Friday I also submitted my cv and hand written application with the APEX HOSPITAL .they were all easy 4 me to locate cos that is the area I reside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.