Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,001 members, 7,896,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323371 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by rockiedink(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Drivers needed in Lag,Abuja&PH. Requirements(1)valid drivers license with good knowledge of the road networks in the above locations.(2)Min of SSCE&at least a year experience in driving. Please call pick a registration form for free @ DEMAX DRIVERIGHT SERVICES, 13,Amore street, off toyin street -ikeja, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by businessmind: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Qualified Medical Laboratory Technicians are needed as follows:

1. Mayowa Hospital, 31 Odunfa street, Lagos Island

2. BHS diagnostic Center, 126 Dopemu road, Adealu bus stop, Agege

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Maximus85(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Your serious attention is needed on this thread: www.nairaland.com/1359493/one-get-job-lagos-pending

Some people don't just beg for jobs...you need to know where they are coming from. When you are fortunate to attend a good school and your certificate is issued as you are dropping your pen. Service is smooth and getting a job will be a matter of selecting.

What of those that went to some terribly managed schools, they spent their sweat, time and money and they were not given the statement of their results not to talk of a certificate and worse off they've been like that for 2,3,4years.
Tell me, are these types of graduate the ones that will be selecting jobs or are they the type that'll be proving worth? When they can't boast of a certificate?

Pls come on this thread and try encourage people in this situation. It is so disheartening. It is bad. Companies are looking for 26-28yrs....these graduates are well above these required ages. How will dey survive?

www.nairaland.com/1359493/one-get-job-lagos-pending
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
A Reminder About The Purpose Of This Thread:

[size=13pt]
Again, please stop abusing the thread and stick to the purpose for which it was created.

It's a very simple instruction and compliance will minimize the occurrence of hidden posts.

If your intended post does not meet the conditions of the OP simply post it elsewhere - there are so many threads in the Jobs section, or create a new topic.

Let's be guided.

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by whatweneed: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Job opportunity

An entrepreneurial consulting firm seeking for result oriented individuals to drive sales of it’s products services.

Qualification: BSC/HND. An experience and a flair in marketing would be an add advantage.

Positions:
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive

Mode of application:
Intended applicant should send their curriculum vitae and other relevant document to:

Address: Management house, plot 22 idowu Taylor Victoria Island,Lagos

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Coolstan: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
hakunajay:

take a bus going to cms and alight at under brigde or after bridge. its there.
gbam! Apogbon under bridge you will find what you seek there
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Coolstan: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
chikeorji123:
Let me use this opportunity to thank u for what u doing here.GOD bless u.how can l locate this from oshodi..my friend is jobless for almost 7months now lfy..
just enter a bus going to cms/eko from Oshodi. Stop at cms cross to the other side of the road (use pedestrian bridge) and enter ozumba mbadiwe bus
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Alenkakent(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
businessmind: Qualified Medical Laboratory Technicians are needed as follows:

1. Mayowa Hospital, 31 Odunfa street, Lagos Island

2. BHS diagnostic Center, 126 Dopemu road, Adealu bus stop, Agege

Can a biochemistry graduate with experience as a laboratory scientist at a federal hospital apply?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ChikezieU(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
emekatimsu:

Security man,hair stylist,driver, cleaner,bakary worker vacancy......
This is nt the type of work an average Nigerian gradute wants to hear abt.
It's so painful after spending ds nos of yrs in skool one will start with ds.
why go to skool in d 1st place.
Then sit at home and let hungry kill you or just dont go school if you had the chance. I agree with you on the low qaulity job for graduates but half bread is better than non and besides graduate are not only the ones seeking for job undergraduates as well as people who is not opportuned to be school are seeking for job cause hungry doesn't know a graduate nor undergraduate niether irritrate, for instance am an undergraduate looking for even driving job to surstain my self so think before you talk. Whoever opened this tread was not specific for a paticular group of people.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by NgoSomto: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Has NNPC invited anyone from the recruitment announcement of late December 2012?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Hollowu: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls... just got a mesg frm DG Consult for interview, Am presently in Abj and asked to be available tomoro in Lag... can anyone wt the idea of DG tell me whats all abt if it worth it. tnks!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hollowu: Pls... just got a mesg frm DG Consult for interview, Am presently in Abj and asked to be available tomoro in Lag... can anyone wt the idea of DG tell me whats all abt if it worth it. tnks!
how did u apply?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
i just got dz message: NEW AGE:You have been shortlisted for a written Test & Interview on Fri July 24,2013 by 9am @ 6 Akintan Str, Dideolu Estate by First Bank Ijaiye Rd Ogba. Lagos state Nigeria. ...dunno if any of u guys by chance got d same message, i cnt even remember wen or how I applied, who be New Age sef? any idea
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by blaze007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
mikelreal: i just got dz message: NEW AGE:You have been shortlisted for a written Test & Interview on Fri July 24,2013 by 9am @ 6 Akintan Str, Dideolu Estate by First Bank Ijaiye Rd Ogba. Lagos state Nigeria. ...dunno if any of u guys by chance got d same message, i cnt even remember wen or how I applied, who be New Age sef? any idea
mike, u dey here tooo? hehehe. baba, dat name sounds lyk scam to me oo. na all dis marketing drugs u go do

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
blaze007: mike, u dey here tooo? hehehe. baba, dat name sounds lyk scam to me oo. na all dis marketing drugs u go do
lol i dae ooo, I no know who dem be o
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by macjireh: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
[/color][quote author=hero.starling@y]I am in dare need of a job, and would appreciate any kind connection or help to that regard.

I have a First Degree in Geography and Environmental Management; and a Master's in Environmental Technology. Undergoing both the NEBOSH IGC 1-3 and OshAcademy- Occupational Safety and Health Manager Trainings respectively(July, 2013), which have best solidified my knowledge, experience and skills in working in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Production, Petrochemical etc sectors.

I have both HSE and QAQC experiences; look to continue in those fields( HSE, QAQC, Environmental Management, etc);and advanced knowledge and experience in both local and international business respectively(Import- China and UK).

I would appreciate your assistance in putting these skills/ potential into use; as I can be reached on: danielekason@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.[quote]
[color=#006600]

i admire d fact dat u cude take NEBOSH & QA/QC to supplement your first degree. These are courses i respect so much. but i wonder why the institute of training not connect u to an O/G job, they are d best to be of help, what u see here is trial and error. what u do now is follow up on threads and apply for the one dat fits you.kk

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2013
chudidonas: Hello house, just came across this on linkedin and felt I should share it since its of no use to me. Hope it helps.
Our client, one of the foremost firms in the professional practice in real estate development and management, quantity survey and managing the lifecycle of projects from inception to completion seeks to recruit a young dynamic Estate Management graduate at their LAGOS Office.

The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and sales of the company’s new and existing real estate developments, negotiating between buyers and sellers and using their knowledge of the local property market to get the best prices.

Other Duties

checking returns on investments
advising on land purchase issues
carrying out financial and statistical analyses
viewing properties and taking photos and measurements
advising clients about the buying and selling process
valuing properties
marketing and advertising properties for sale
showing potential buyers around
negotiating prices that are acceptable to the buyer and the seller
Education

Minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper Credit (if HND) is Mandatory
Bachelors Degree or HND in Estate Management is mandatory
Essential Skills and Knowledge

0-1 year experience (Must have completed NYSC)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High level planning and organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
Ability to prepare contracts for projects and also show good understanding of contract specifications if presented by a client.
Solid presentation skills
Ability to communicate at all levels
Ability to learn fast
Essential Attributes 

Proven leadership abilities
A self-starter with a level of initiative 
Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics
Remuneration

Salary 1.2m – 1.3 m per annum plus other benefits
 To Apply: Send CV to recruit@erecnigeria.com
Please how do you check jobs on linkedin?I really don't know how to check it,can you please put me through?thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2013
-dupe-

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.