Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,026 members, 7,896,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323372 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^
Dude, your post would be hidden very soon. Check the OP's instruction of this thread before posting.

Why not open a new thread and continue your ranting?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by slimsam85: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Well i don't blame individual been hurt by kind of job post that doesn't suit his/her qualification, i blame the government that has failed us. But the onus is must we give up? No! We must change the trend by creating something out of nothing
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by koladecollins(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello peeps! Does anyone have any personal information or experience about agro traders limited located in Akure, Ondo State. Got an invite for an interview and couldn't really get much from their website. please treat as urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obinna002: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tell me this is a JOKE
pedstan: Tecno telecoms nig pays 20k to Bsc holder with unfriendly working conditions. Even at the end of the month you are not sure of collecting the 20k due to so many deductions. Late comming attract 500naira penalty. Staffs are empoyed and sack at random at their care center by the indian head. Their slogan "customer is their god, their staff is their slave" what a shame. Not recomended for Nigerian graduate.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obinna002: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Don't get ur point Mr teacher, you did not say anything concerning 20k a month for BSC, or u could say is about the Lateness, guy abeg WASHHHHHHH if you no get anything resonable to say I don't say their attitude is right, but I'm curious, why come late? You wanted a job , they gave you one, then you come late, I don't get it! They are within their rights to deduct. If you don't want deductions then don't come late , Period! Have you used the cck in system before, you punch your card when you come to work and a time stamp appears, you clock out at the end of the day, another time stamp, ur salary is calculated per the time stamp! So what is recommended for fresh graduates? To saunter into the office when they please , yet at he end of the day collect full salary? Then we wonder why so many are unemployed! Try it in Chevron or Mobil or a Bank!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by solayo: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello nairaland,
Does anyone in the house know anything about the Firt Bank Aptitude test done recently with Workforce Mgt; if those successful have be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=obinna002][/quote]

Did they force anyone to accept the job Mr Student? its an offer, accept or walk away! if you accept, abide by the rules or get sacked ! period! You knew the salary before accepting the job!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by buchistars: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Please there are schemes by private organization to help software developers who are interested in being part of big Projects in Telecommunication industry. Kindly send your CV to info@echionetwork.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Larake: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2013
I am a part-time student of National Teachers institute, year one. i am in need of a job (teaching, receptionist, secretary, computer operator, office assistant, etc)just to be able to pay my tuition fee. thank u. i am staying in ibadan. wink
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tunlex01(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
I am an Accounting graduate (BSc). Skilled in electronic accounting and microsoft office. I need a job. I stay in Ilorin. Ʊ can mail me musaayotunde@gmail.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please fellow job seekers this thread is supposed to be used for posting job vacancies we see in our neighbourhood that may not be posted on a job site. It is not a place to cry for jobs. Enough of this I need a job bla bla bla. It is starting to drown out the real purpose of this thread.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
^^
Bro, some so-called graduates finds it difficult to adhere to rubrics.
You come here and cry for a job, and the employer sees your plea and begging.
Why won't he under-pay you?
Simply because you don't know your worth.
Rather than find something small to get busy, they hop from thread to thread, begging for a job.

No vex!.. M really pissed.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
solayo: Hello nairaland,
Does anyone in the house know anything about the Firt Bank Aptitude test done recently with Workforce Mgt; if those successful have be contacted.

Bro, no need to panic. Over 60% of job seekers on nairaland wrote the test. So, when they starts sending text, you would know. Keep visiting the job section.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2013
mikelreal: this thread is slowly loosing its value. stop unnecessary posts,if its not a vacancy, the numbers of hidden posts is too much.
My brother na wao.
Na real wao. undecided
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 3:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Mustard microfinance bank recruiting field officers.(ND and NCE)
location : plot 12 or 16(either of the two,i was driving) Ogunlesi road,Ojodu berger.
Direction:From Ogba or Ikeja,the bank is after Ecobank and just before omole estate 2nd gate.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by LabellaOne(f): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Am sorry, the internaship programme is for current serving corps members only. If performance is appraised positively, they have the likelyhood of being absorbed after service.
3.55:

Please Can an OND computer technology graduate apply for the internship programme?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2013
lipsrsealed[quote author=ifyalways]My brother na wao.
Na real wao. undecided grin
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by sunjos79: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kariz motors ltd need
*a lady with OND.
*a lady with computer literate.
The place is along festac link,amuwo odofin.
I saw it on board outside,said you can apply in person or call
Goodluck.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Salt spring resort abakaliki is recruiting. 1. Manager. Must have a minimum of Bsc in hotel management.2. Receptionist. Dunno d qualification. Didnt check. 3.Housekeeper4. Security5. Waiter/waitress. SSCE/OND. 6. Computer operator. Dere r more vacancies bt I cant remember all of them. I saw it while passing by. U apply in person.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
ProThink Technologies is a registered Business entity in Nigeria established as an Information technology,
publishing house & Enterprise Messaging Service provider focused on creating high value added services to corporate bodies and mobile phone subscribers within the African continent.
We provide Content Service Portals consisting of various relevant services targeted at making life easier for all our customers.

We urgently require the services of individuals who meet the following requirements;

Associate Marketing Officers (AMO)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To manage, develop and grow a target portfolio of clients and implement the sales plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved.
To understand customers’ businesses and to anticipate their requirements through consultative selling using questions. To match customers’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored sales strategies. To manage customers effectively to maximize revenue and profitability.

Experience required (General)
Must be fluent in English and at least 1 Nigerian local language.
Must have strong work ethics.
Must have previous marketing experience.
Must be possess credibility.

Associate Marketing Officer 1 (AMO1)
Minimum Qualification of OND/SSCE.
Associate Marketing Officer 2 (AMO2)
Minimum Qualification of HND/B.Sc or its Equivalent in any field.
Industrial Attachment Trainee (ITS)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Daily updates to client records and content generation. Accurate logging of data as well as client job scheduling.
Database monitoring and management for optimal performance.
Experience required
Minimum qualification of OND.
Must possess good Team spirit.
Must have an intermediate knowledge of computers & computer applications.
Must have strong work ethics.

How to apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send the following details in an email to careers
(at)prothinktechnologies.tk
1. Cover Letter
2. Resume
3. Scanned documents
Documenets : I.T letter for prospective Industrial Trainees, all relevant documents for prospective Associate
Marketing officers.
All enquiries regarding this recruitment exercise should be addressed to careers(at)prothinktechnologies.tk
Enquiries via Phone calls will not be entertained.

Address:
25 Ogunjobi Street
Fadeyi, Surulere
Lagos
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
^ The address please?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
25 ,Ogunjobi Street, Fadeyi, Surulere,
Lagos.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ayobase(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
^^
Is that an advert that needs not to be hidden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.