Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,030 members, 7,896,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323376 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kayceeukah007(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2013
tinnymerit:
Bro am in the same shoe with you...am an rf engineer...so let's help each other out....hope u applied for the latest huawei job...u can also join linkedin.com where you can meet fellow rf engineers and oda field of study

hello house,i am also looking for IT or Telecomms jobs.I studied computer information system in university and came out with 2:1.Presently i have vast knowledge in GSM,GPRS,UMTS,LTE,Networking(ccna and ccnp in view),understands the workings of BTS(motorolla and heuwei),antenna installation(microwave and RF),Optic fibre splicings,TEMS drive test and OMCR(vsrw,external alarms) in relations to cells and sites.
Pls am in dire need of a job right now .thanks.contact:tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kayceeukah007(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2013
It actually depends on the type....

panabiz1: i got a company looking for people for immediate employment, if interested call 08093261430 for appointment
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by guruobinna: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2013
1 FOOD AND NUTRITION TEACHERS: B.Sc/B.ED/PGD-ED atleast 2yrs teaching experiences salary N50,000
2 FEMALE ACCOUNTANT (SINGLE): B.Sc/HND in accounting with good working experience salary (Negotiable)
3 C.R.K TEACHER B.Sc/B. ED/PGD-ED at least 2yrs teaching experience salary N50,000
4 SALES DELIVERY VAN ND/NCE.B.Sc/HND in any discipline with driving experience salary N50,000
5 ECONOMICS TEACHER: B.Sc/B.ED/PGD-ED at least 2yrs working experience salary N50,000

For more details contact suite F35 Nyanya shopping plaza Beside Mr Biggs Opp.Diamond Bank,Nyanya Abuja
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2013
guruobinna: 1 FOOD AND NUTRITION TEACHERS: B.Sc/B.ED/PGD-ED atleast 2yrs teaching experiences salary N50,000
2 FEMALE ACCOUNTANT (SINGLE): B.Sc/HND in accounting with good working experience salary (Negotiable)
3 C.R.K TEACHER B.Sc/B. ED/PGD-ED at least 2yrs teaching experience salary N50,000
4 SALES DELIVERY VAN ND/NCE.B.Sc/HND in any discipline with driving experience salary N50,000
5 ECONOMICS TEACHER: B.Sc/B.ED/PGD-ED at least 2yrs working experience salary N50,000

For more details contact suite F35 Nyanya shopping plaza Beside Mr Biggs Opp.Diamond Bank,Nyanya Abuja
[b][/b] do u attend ss peter nd paul?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tinnymerit(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=kayceeukah007][/quote]
the prob is i have weighed the option of working with heuwei and it seems so bleak somehow because theres no job security thought theres time for development.i have joined both linkedin and skillpages too.tanx for the info though.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by maclatunji: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
ifyalways: Thanks guys. Everyone is invited to post too.

A sales person wanted at a pharmacy @ Jakande, lekki. The pharmacy is just after beachland hotels. The building is undergoing renovations. Its an in house vacancy though.

Requirements : must be Igbo.
Must present solid references.
Must be honest and hardworking.

Salary is 25K.

I happened to view this by chance. Very unfortunate post.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by LabellaOne(f): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nonny Brown Bakery and Café, establishing locations in Festac Town, Lagos, is looking for ambitious persons to fit into various positions.

Positions
- Bakers
- Retail Sales Clerks

The good thing about this is that they are supported under the federal government of Nigeria's YouWin Programme. That means there is massive room for growth.

You can call 08109409507 or visit www.nonnybrown. webs.com/vacancy for details.

My neighbor just made an application. Thought it might interest someone.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eyesight Construction Blueprint For Field Marketing Representatives & Partners

This information goes out to anyone or company who wants to become a Field Marketing Representatives Or Partner of Eyesight Construction Limited.

Our Company, whose area of operation is in the supply, fabrication and installation of Stainless Steel Handrails, Gates, Burglary Proof, Car-Ports and general Stainless Steel works in Nigeria.
Our company recently partnered with a Hardware company in Australia and Thailand to provide customized Stainless Steel Handrails construction & fabrication solutions in Nigeria we can now supply, fabricate & install.

We help realize our clients stainless steel design ambitions whether they are planning to create an ambitious exterior deck, staircase balustrade, balcony, gallery, pulpit, carport, gates, protector within the interior / exterior part of your building we can offer a total solution package.

We have in stock different samples designs ranging from stainless steel Handrails with rods or stainless steel Handrails with reinforce glass of various designs. And if you think it just Handrails check our Online Showroom for Stainless Steel Works. View more of our samples and previous jobs done now at our online SHOWROOM.

www.eyesightstainlesssteel.com / www.facebook.com/stainlesssteelhandrails

Due to demands and our nature of business we are always bring to our team dynamic people to act as Field Marketing Representatives in different states & regions in the country. Our requirement are flexible either you want to work part- time or full time.

Basically you will be required to acquire customers, market and introduces our sample products to prospected clients where your target will be Building site engineers or contacting building owners directly.

Expected Duties:
• Act as contact person in your region.
• Advertise and sell products to existing / prospected structures and clients respectively.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity.
• Discover sales prospects and contact them.
• Establish and maintain a blue print of action.
• Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well in your region.
• Take part in events to market the products such as seminars, trade shows, and workshop events.
• Constant update of vital activities with company.
Job Requirements:
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be 20 years or older.
• Self-motivated with high energy.
• Work without supervision.
• Outside Door to Door Sales Experience a plus.
• A camera phone and ability to send pictures through email is an added advantage.
• How to take measurement in metres with a tape.
• Measurement for costing details base on our different sample is done by measuring the total linear metre of the proposed area.
Why are we better than our rivals.
• Argon Welding (we don’t use socket & fittings we weld & polish to produce a clean mirror finish surface).
• 304ss Grade (Anti-Rust, we can help you test and identify inferior grade information which other companies don’t want you to know).
• We are more affordable without compromising materials and finishing with samples starting from N25,000 per meter and discount for jobs above 20m.(Who said stainless is to expensive for you).
• We design out of this world samples with special effects that will blow your mind.
• Quick Job Delivery.

What we will provide for a start.
• Some Prototype Physical Samples.
• Picture Catalogue.
• Complimentary Card.
• One on-one-phone calls with our Technical Directors for any clarifications.
What you stand to get working with us.
We will like to state clearly that we don’t pay our Field Marketing representatives salary as they work as freelance driving force thereby making their earnings through commission per job.
Hence, in a bid to make our price more affordable we give out 5% of the total sum of the job to our Field Marketing representatives on any job brought in.
Our assumptions is that since most of our jobs runs into hundreds of thousands so basically for a job of N800,000 a marketer makes a 0.05% of the total job amounting to N40,000 so with just three jobs a marketer in going back with a whopping sum of N120,000.
Current Physical Address.
• 11a Abbi Avenue Orile Iron Market. Lagos.
• Shop D3-316, International Building Market Dei-Dei, FCT, Abuja.
• Oron Road by Timber Market Junction, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Interested? Then send your phone number, state and local government area where you currently reside to our contacts below.
Teddy Robby
Technical Director
Eyesight Construction
08068966121/08091701522
info@eyesightconstruction.com
www.eyesightconstruction.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chocknolis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pharmacy and Healthcare
99 palm avenue, olurunsogo bustop
mushin
OND/HND accountant

NB they said it is urgent
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by networkrecharg: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Please post jobs in PORTHARCOURT
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Seye25(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2013
Seye25: Clover Hills Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting persons for Business Development positions.
Qualifications: Any
Location: 115, Adeniyi Jones Street, Vulcanizer bus stop, Ikeja
CareLines: +2348069225804, +2348033555639, (SMS only)
To apply: send your details like CHN63904/GT/Name/phone number/Location.
(Note: i didnt get the mail but preferably send it to those numbers. Good luck to all of us)

recruiting still on!!!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2013
powerblaze:

Ikotun market! cheesy
lol I tire too. dunno which kind broke company.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by KingsleyEze1(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2013
panabiz1: i got a company looking for people for immediate employment, if interested call 08093261430 for appointment
Nawa for you...o Just like that?
Either you are a joker (and I can tell you this your joke is not funny at all), or you are a SCAMMER (if this, I tell you to look for another job because this won't pay you).
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
maclatunji:

I happened to view this by chance. Very unfortunate post.
Interesting.
What is "unfortunate" about the "post" ?
Whatever it is, your choice of words is as usual,"careless".

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by maclatunji: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
ifyalways:
Interesting.
What is "unfortunate" about the "post" ?
Whatever it is, your choice of words is as usual,"careless".

Call a spade a spade not spanner.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dprincess11: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please I need job in port harcourt incase anyone know of any. Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by decepticos(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji:

Call a spade a spade not spanner.
pls if u r not here to help leave things as they are, lets not try to stir up issues dat are, (i dont knw), irrelevant. please!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zelexotunla(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello gud people here, pls i got a message here from a ROYALCON inviting me for aptitude test 2mao 9am dem say 2nd floor,34/36 Ikorodu road btw Access and Diamond bank Jibowu, if anyone interested though i dont know their requirements because it might be one of numerous application i submitted online. I hold HND in Estate Management just to let people here know sha.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bigyomite(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
dnt even waste ur time going for royacon or are u ready to sell drug on street?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zelexotunla(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
bigyomite: dnt even waste ur time going for royacon or are u ready to sell drug on street?
. Thanks my broda, God forbid bad thing na. I don surf so te com c how people on dis yeye people. But i must confess i'm getting bored by d day
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nicemoc(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello people! Pls I want to know if there's anyone that can help with job vacancies within Ikorodu area of Lagos State. Would appreciate any kind of help. I read English Education. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.