Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323373 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 355: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herostarlingy: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2013
I am in dare need of a job, and would appreciate any kind connection or help to that regard.

I have a First Degree in Geography and Environmental Management; and a Master's in Environmental Technology. Undergoing both the NEBOSH IGC 1-3 and OshAcademy- Occupational Safety and Health Manager Trainings respectively(July, 2013), which have best solidified my knowledge, experience and skills in working in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Production, Petrochemical etc sectors.

I have both HSE and QAQC experiences; look to continue in those fields( HSE, QAQC, Environmental Management, etc);and advanced knowledge and experience in both local and international business respectively(Import- China and UK).

I would appreciate your assistance in putting these skills/ potential into use; as I can be reached on: danielekason@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by hisable2: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls i got IV 4 aptitude test frm ICT firm 4 d post of Client Service Officer ths Sat. any help of what d format of d test wl look like or what i suppose to know. ur advise wl be appreciated. i apply thr d Guardian Newspaper
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ttime(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Gud day gud pple of naija.
Due 2 ds ASUU stryk, i'll b goin bk home (kaduna) doin nothn...
I am a systems repair and maintenanc engineer and i want to raise money to buy my laptop. Pls if u can help me wth smthn to du (a job either part tym, contract, fulltym, etc) whch i kan du 4 d main tym... Pls help me wth it... I stay @ sabo bt wil 2 wrk anywhr in kaduna... Thx
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by yoged(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Gud am good ppl, pls i'll really appreciate ur help. I need a job either part time, contract, fulltime, etc. Am presently awaiting service coz i wasn't mobilised during the Batch A and B due to jamb reg stuff. I'll prefer a job around kwara state, oyo state,osun and ondo state. #Graduate of Chemistry.#
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dprincess11: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2013
@ Lexman pls where is the location for the job
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by smiling76(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Has anyone gone for an interview with TELEPOINTS (TPC) before? Those with 82, ibilola nelson along mainstreet bank
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by antontech(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
OEBA: Distributors needed urgently all over Nigeria, no qualifications needed. From my previous post weeks back over 30 people applied and they all got jobs. totally free. please log on to www.tekramspace.com to register. And also if you got a distribution job through Tekramspace please leave a comment to encourage and help others. The average earning is N7,000 for a weeks job and it will always be in your location so you do not need to incur transport travelling.

Tekramspace vouches to reduce unemployment and has already created temp jobs for over 500 people in the first month of starting. Tekramspace has the full backing of various organization who want to help reduce unemployment too.

Register for free as a consultant now.

click link for guardian newspaper article on Tekramspace vouching to reduce unemployment.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=124238%3Aonline-services-will-drive-economic-growth-in-nigeria&catid=55%3Acompulife&Itemid=391

for any inquiry, contact info@tekramspace.com
Am in awka now,will like to have a partime job
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Laundry box at wempco road,ikeja wants experienced presser and a driver.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by sunday478(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello NL, am looking for Job, currently I reside in abuja, I have ND in Estate Management, knowledge in AutoCAd designs, Google sketch up, Corel draw and popular microsoft packages,
Because of the absence of Job placement, I ventureed into Web Designing lesson, in which I have Finished the some part (Html, CSS, Xml, Some part of Javscript,) of the program, please anybody who have a place that belong to those category should please help,
My email:
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Ofunaofu: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls Ndlers, how can one get to UBA head office at Marina frm 21 road festac. Suggestions are urgently needed. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by pedstan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by hakunajay(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Ofunaofu: Pls Ndlers, how can one get to UBA head office at Marina frm 21 road festac. Suggestions are urgently needed. Thanks

take a bus going to cms and alight at under brigde or after bridge. its there.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by LabellaOne(f): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
As part of an internship programme, The Source Computers Limited, located in 12, Adelabu Street, Surulere, Lagos, is looking for NYSC Corps Members to fill into various positions in the Sales department.

Interested persons should send CV and cover letter to nonye@thesourcescomputers.com

Cover letter should include date of NYSC Service Commencement, Proposed Period of Completion, strengths and areas of competencies.

The message subject should be titled - "Application as a NYSC Corps Member"
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zelexotunla(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please help a soul here,any info estate operating firms in lagos island that seek employment of an hnd graduate in estate management will be appreciated. My number is 08052827832 thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by stevemoore(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
In need a job in lagos or port harcourt....
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 355: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good thread
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
pedstan: Tecno telecoms nig pays 20k to Bsc holder with unfriendly working conditions. Even at the end of the month you are not sure of collecting the 20k due to so many deductions. Late comming attract 500naira penalty. Staffs are empoyed and sack at random at their care center by the indian head. Their slogan "customer is their god, their staff is their slave" what a shame. Not recomended for Nigerian graduate.

I don't say their attitude is right, but I'm curious, why come late? You wanted a job , they gave you one, then you come late, I don't get it! They are within their rights to deduct. If you don't want deductions then don't come late , Period! Have you used the clock in system before, you punch your card when you come to work and a time stamp appears, you clock out at the end of the day, another time stamp, ur salary is calculated per the time stamp! So what is recommended for fresh graduates? To saunter into the office when they please , yet at he end of the day collect full salary? Then we wonder why so many are unemployed! Try it in Chevron or Mobil or a Bank!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2013
this thread is slowly loosing its value. stop unnecessary posts,if its not a vacancy, the numbers of hidden posts is too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.